He did nothing wrong

he did nothing wrong

>forces clones to enact vanilla "wholesome" TV fantasy
>doesn't just endlessly torture the shit out of them with broken glass and gasoline

???????????????????????????

they wrote this shit to trigger you and it succeeded on levels nobody could ever imagine possible. the worst thing about the Sup Forums takeover is that Sup Forums used to be known for trolling. it's now become the biggest "wah i have sand in my vagina" collective of crybabies.

big prediction for 2018 -- lazy television and movie writers are gonna keep inserting characters that are a clumsy parody of you, and it's going to succeed in breaking your brain every single time.

Who would get bothered by digs at 60s Trek in fucking 2017? Everyone who's watched television has been forced to endure parody after parody for years.

*murders you because there's a slight probability you can link her to an unsolved manslaughter that happened five years ago*

>The future of entertainment will consist of liberals and conservatives trying to bait the other and insisting that any reaction is because the other side consists of triggered snowflakes

>conservatives
>entertainment
lol no, anything remotely non-liberal will get ridiculed until it's taken off air. see: world peace

I know. It was like watching a normie who isn't really into it get to be AM from IHNMAIMS. Complete disservice to closet psychopaths everywhere.

There were no digs at Star Trek. Actually watch the show before posting in the thread.

Sup Forums is done you idiot, it's been two years since drumpf ascended. they are over there still circlejerking about emails. we will here them again when the election comes around, maybe. Stay appraised of current affairs, faggot.

t. Sam Hyde

That wasn't the point he was making. He's an idiot and his point was invalid, so it doesn't matter.

>Just give me that
Men Against Fire feel, except even more incoherent and nonsensical" feel bruh
>Got your back senpai

i mean... liberal shit is gonna win out because of sheer demography.

when you see all these non-white leads in movies and tv shows now, it's not like giant entertainment conglomerates give a shit about "social justice" or their investors have some sort of conscience. it's because whitey is moving to the back of the bus soon and it's good business to start pandering to today's browner kids.

funny, how butt-frustrated white folks are upset that a system they designed now longer sees a need to cater to them. oh well. wisdom of the markets! invisible hand! corrections and all that!

its a shame this show got so hamfisted

>nobody owned me!
>i have not already been owned mere hours into 2018!

wew.

I've done more sadistic shit in the Sims with a ladderless pool and some flammable wicker chairs.

>>i have not already been owned mere hours into 2018!
Huh?

>funny, how butt-frustrated white folks are upset that a system they designed now longer sees a need to cater to them

The '50s ended a long time ago, user (and even their tv shows and films had a generally positive view of African-Americans). And DUDE TRIGGERED WHITE PEOPLE LMAO only encourages divisiveness and the kind of attitudes I'm assuming you're opposed to

>The '50s ended a long time ago
Wtf, why didn't someone tell me this?

I don’t plan on watching this. Give me a synopsis of the episode.

Sword Art Online But Even More Comically Unrealistic.

>not chucking cats over a wire fence and then ducking them in a 10-gallon excess oil bucket so they die of exposure

Not my finest moment, but one I am still talking about. A life of good must still have something to tarnish it. The Lottery, irl.

One of the Holodeck fantasies by Barclay, where all his superiors are play things for him. Also, he's really sadistic and plays stories from a Star Trek homage/parody. They develop a very contrived way to kill themselves, but then they live happily ever after.

Was 15 years ago

Lol, no, he didn't but then why are you so triggered?.

meth damon somehow needs dna to create npcs in his mmo instead of using say, employee photographs, as a reference. turns out people's dna have all their memories and skills, so he conveniently copies a strong womyn coder because what's the worst that could happen right? hilarity ensues.

I once read something like (and I'm paraphrasing) not even a computer contain all the atoms in the universe could simulate a universe or something so these episodes are so ridiculous implying his computer could simulate like 10 people.

Reminder that a white dude was the one who got most of the focus, and ultimately set everyone free by sacrificing himself. And then he came back to life, because he's just that good.

God damn, imagine this coming out of the mouth of a sadistic virtual reality overlord. Step up to the fucking plate, Black Mirror writers.

If you buy in to people's beliefs about simulation, the problem is that the simulation would be incapable of running in real time. But the only simulations that have to run in real time are real-time simulations, like video games.
The more important problem is that it's impossible to simulate continuous feedback.

learn english or leave. thanks.

Actually the CEO guy who sacrificed himself didn't come back. The one that came back with the black chick was the gym bag chad.

>implying this was done for sadistic reasons and not because one was bored

2002, 11 years old. I've learned empathy since then.

>DUDE TRIGGERED WHITE PEOPLE LMAO only encourages divisiveness and the kind of attitudes I'm assuming you're opposed to

i understand you're asking me not to laugh at or antagonize these dull-witted canned hams larping as nazis, because it's not productive. but i simply don't understand how that's possible.

Watching metalhead right now, why would the robot control the van if it can clearly outrun the car, jump through the window and blow the driver's brain out, this already invalidates the rest of this episode.

>it's now become the biggest "wah i have sand in my vagina" collective of crybabies.
he wrote as he cries about the boogeyman Sup Forums

dont worry it gets worse. the robot dog is an enormous mary sue.

>that hurt my feelings

thanks. throw my case in a hammock honeybee, cause it's fuckin resting.

Is it because she's a woman she's has such a retarded reaction?

well he did, he allowed them a means to escape.

>2002, 11 years old. I've learned empathy since then.

^ Make this an episode. Bored kid creates a pointlessly cruel simulation 15 years ago and then discovers it's still running. STEP UP TO THE PLATE.

han just wanted his rims and jessies pink slips fuck vin

Why the dog need a knife if it has gun arms. Why didn't dog shoot woman out of tree