So who are the other DLC characters?

So who are the other DLC characters?

me

Spawn was confirmed

Why is NRS so obsessed with guest characters? They've done, what 7 or so over the past 3 games?

Left of Manta is a generic silhouette so it can be anyone.

Right of manta is also mysterious. Looks like he has a small waist. Might be a guest character.

It's either Lex or Etrigan between red and raiden.

The slut on the far left is either Enchantress, Circe, or Katana. Or Mera if they want to be retarded.

Ash Williams, might as well since they put 4 horror movie characters in MKX

NRS tends to cater more to the casual audience and as far as I know most casuals love guest characters
Including me :^)

Plastic Man
Morgan La Fey
Mr. Terrific

>all this rage about Raiden
>all this denial "this is just a plaiceholdurr guise!"
>apparently Manta is the only one that isn't placeholder even if this logic makes no fucking sense
>NRS just keeping mouth shut and letting people fool themselves that Raiden isn't 100% confirmed
>VA list clearly shows Raiden's VA from MKX doing 2 characters
>some people still will be genuinely surprised when he will be "revealed"

honestly i don't fucking care, I'm just enjoying the drama

Ash wouldn't work in a PG-13 scenario like Injustice.
Then again, these are the same idiots who put Freddy and Jason in two different games soooo
If you absolutely had to put a horror character in Injustice who ISN'T from comics, make it someone like Blade and the Puppets whose violence can go PG-13.

Why wouldn't Ash work in a teen rated fighting game? Did you not watch Army of Darkness? I don't want him in injustice tho. Just want an answer.

Scorpion, he has 3 costumes but they aren't really costumes just 3 characters that play exactly the same but are just scorpion with a different outfit cater to boons scorps fetish

Good post.

I'm fucking excited for Raiden's reveal. Easily the guest character I'm looking forward too most.

>guest
DLC*

>too
To*

From left to right:

Nekron
Black Manta
Bronze Tiger
Sub/Star/Hood
Kilowog
Raiden
Mary Marvel

Screencap this, if I didn't get at least 3 of the silhouettes right, I'll suck dick on cam

Except blade is from marvel

because they always are the highest selling DLC content for all their games

Guest characters sell like hotcakes.

Because they're fun

I'd be more upset if the roster wasn't pretty much perfect already, the only DC character I'm hankering for is Plastic Man.

The guy with little cat ears next to Sub-Zero is probably Bronze Tiger, but man, I REALLY wish it were Wildcat. NRS never took on a boxer archetype, I want to see what they'd do with it.

> not liking based Mera
> calling others retarded
Lol

Blade is from comics you fucking twat

>NRS never took on a boxer archetype, I want to see what they'd do with it.

jax?

He's clearly talking about Blade from Puppet Master, you literal 12 year olds.

that silhouette is not Raiden its Mexican superman

Why Raiden? I'm not questioning why a guest character, that's obvious, but of all of MK he seems like a bland addition.

If Scorpion is off limits since they used him last time, bring in fucking Goro.

Won't lie, this would make me buy the game.

Jester also acceptable.

Boon himself loves Raiden.

It should've been Cage.