Why is Kelly Marie Tran getting so much hate? She didn't even badmouth Trump or say some retarded liberal thing

Why is Kelly Marie Tran getting so much hate? She didn't even badmouth Trump or say some retarded liberal thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/odJWMxjWQoo?t=1244
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib6dFfpB9Is&feature=youtu.be&t=198
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/paul-ray-ramsey
youtu.be/x9iIKn1Bl6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminder that rose is a jewish plot to lessen the attractiveness of asian women in the eyes of boys

I actually really liked her lmao

She's physically painful to watch and had a much bigger (but ultimately still pointless/stupid) role than she deserved. Very disproportionate to her level of unattractiveness.

The wrong sister died.

A lot of it is your standard fat hate, racism and a little misogyny too. I saw a YouTube review where a guy only referred to her as "fat asian bitch" which is a little harsh. I've also heard her described as a fan who won a "appear in TLJ" contest based on her acting ability and seeming shoehorned into the plot.

that would be like they dont advocate race mixing

they dont want asian/whites to mix. too high iq with low criminality and strong culture.

they want to destroy whites/asians with shitskins

Bad character, bad actress given a pointless storyline for diversity sake
The only reason they added the kiss in is in hope audiences would stand up and cheer how progressive the movie was for having a black on Asian romance because it sure didnt make sense in the movie

That's not even close to harsh compared to what it could have been.

Because she looks disgusting and her character is annoying.

She's a sweet girl

Woman
PoC
Fat

She looks okayish with normal hair. I can't comprehend why they thought a bowl cut would look good.

yeah now im not attracted to asians anymore because theres an ugly fat chink in a fucking star wars movie
thanks jews

I like thick women, she's a nice shape it's just that face, something to do with her resting facial expression screams liberal brain damage and then that hair on top just takes the biscuit.

she cucks finn out of being an actual character. the one time they could redeem that fucking faggot they dont

Lists 3 things when it's really just one. She's ugly.

she rubs off as some fat writer ladies self insert

She accomplishes absolutely nothing throughout the movie except freeing some dumb animals that would realistically be recaptured 10 min later after a cringeworthy antifa-tier monologue, almost dooms the good guys in the end and gives a stupid saccharine response that would only make sense in an estrogenized brain, and the movie tries to present her as an heroine.

her attractiveness perfectly fits Finn's.

Face it, if the qt sister survived and got BLACKED, you'd have more threads complaining about that.

>low criminality

t elliot

She feels too much like a self inserted Star Wars fan girl. Did she win a contest or something? Not to mention the forced as fuck romance between her and Finn that comes off as obsessive and creepy. Oh and how many people do you think she had injured by releasing a entire pack of space horse doggos into the city streets like that? I know for sure that she fucked up a lot of cars and shit. But that's okay right? Because they're the "bad guys" right? Even though she gets btfo by hackerman when they find out that the rebels had also been purchasing weapons/ships from the same people. Oh and don't get me started on that creepy ass kiss at the end. Finn looks so confused and not into it whatsoever. She forced herself on the poor chocolate gentleman despite his heart belonging to Rey. Crazy bitch

It's not the actress that's bad (Well she's not good by any means) it's how her character was written.

I would rather Poe get BLACKED, tbqhwymdfam.
At least it would make a better movie.

She felt like an Anime character.

You're THE Finn! The HERO of the resistance!

>Where's Nien Nunb's fans? Why isn't he lauded as a HERO of the RESISTANCE

Elliot wasn't yt/azn though he was ((()))/azn

because Sup Forums went from ironically racist to unironically racist after trump

>after trump
did you come here in 2016?

>still no big budget battlestar movie

smfh tbqhwy lads

I can't say I dislike the actress as a person, but the character she plays is awful.
>Associated with a lame subplot that drags on for too long
>Stops Finn from sacrificing himself, so now he'll probably just spend the entirety of IX doing nothing
>Actress isn't particularly attractive to begin with, but her character looks downright repulsive

>reminder that rose is a jewish plot to lessen the attractiveness of asian women in the eyes of boys

>bsg movie
Would they go back to pew pew lasers or keep the world war 2 flak guns in space?

LMAO

Probably the remake because that's what everyone associates BSG with now and only hardcore fans like the original series anyway

I always find this picture funny as the fat sister doesnt look like she belongs. Looks like she photobombed in universe or someone drew their OC in behind a canon star wars character.

Because she's fat. Do you need any other reason?

> I had strings. But now I'm free. There are no strings on me..

It's unfair because she wasn't the problem, the writers were. She was just doing her job and even if she gave an exceptional performance she couldn't save such a pointless, shallow character.

It's weird how in both movies (yet to bother watching Rogue One) they suggest there's more to the characters but never do anything with it. Rose had her sister dying in the bombing raid which I thought would have her come in to conflict with Poe and maybe have some impact on his growth as a character - instead it was quickly forgotten and yay horseys!

In TFA you had the deserting stormtrooper Finn which has had no relevance to his character or any other characters interaction with him.

You had Phasma his commander who did fucking nothing and then returned in TLJ as though they'd effectively set her up as his nemesis.

These films have made me lose hope, I've turned to the Dark Side.

Literally everything about that show was aesthetic. Uniforms, weapons, ship designs, characters.

Too bad they jumped the shark with the whole Angels thing

Hopefully the latter since it's the only space show other than the Expanse to actually show realistic zero g physics.

I feel bad for her. She clearly absolutely adores SW and being in the movie is like a literal dream come true for her, but boy oh boy is the character she got absolute horseshit.

youtu.be/odJWMxjWQoo?t=1244

Hey let's hire all the grrrls who like SW, and boys too. See, this is why everything went to shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ib6dFfpB9Is&feature=youtu.be&t=198

They're called "larger than life" for a reason. You look at a pig walking on two legs and go "that's larger than life, for all the fucking wrong reasons". Her character being stupidly idealistic and causing tons of collateral damage doesn't help either.

Next time Ronald D. Moore makes a show, the network really needs to ask him "How does it end?"
Both DS9 and BSG suffered because he hadn't thought out how the series "mystery" (Emissary+Prophets/Cylons+Earth) was going to pan out.

The best thing about BSG, for me, has been the board game. I never even watched the show but the board game is great fun.

Rose is fucking beautiful and one of the best characters in TLJ and the few redeemable parts, the scene where she first meets Finn is great, I'm mad as fuck so what if she's not a model, she's shortstack and CUTE Sup Forums I love her DO NOT BULLY HER plus as Finn's main love interest it kills the Rey/Finn shit we were all worried about

>Saigon
Looks like someone's asking to be re-educated!

>saigon, why am i still in saigon?

its also the most aesthetic race mix, jews want the burgers to be mongoloids so they can control them

She's fat.

Fatness = Gluttony and laziness, traits that have been revolting to humans for thousands of years.

>Eliot
exception proves the rule

>rose crush into finn
>it ain't me starts playing

>it kills the Rey/Finn shit we were all worried about
JewJew doesnt take your shit. Rey will get blacked he will make sure of it

She's not a terrible actress. It's her character that sucks.

Her character is annoying, shes ugly and fat, and she triggers beta male white knights to defend her. What is there to like I am missing?

obvious bait is obvious

Asians are mongoloids though.

>The First Order enslaved me and my sister by forcing us to work in the mines

Umm no sweetie, not with that body type you weren't.

>Why is Kelly Marie Tran getting so much hate?
She's a fat, ugly woman whose sole purpose in Star Wars is to appease other fat, ugly women.
Also, that haircut is fucking retarded.

>still no big budget battlestar movie
>not realising that that's exactly what tlj is

Not to mention better-developed. That little bit of Poe being happy to see Finn up near the start of the movie was better romantic foreshadowing than any of the scenes Finn and Rose shared.

Basically the only time their characters "bonded" was when Rose dumped her backstory on Finn.

I'm 99% sure Disney created Rose because they didn't want Rey and Finn together, as little girls think Finn is super ugly to any girl who isn't a mudshark.

>Tran
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Kelly Tran
>not Elly Tran

Ha indeed

>go watch tlj
>opening space battle scene
>asian bomber girl on screen
>"oh that's the new character"
>"damn she's kinda hot i remembered she looked alot worse in the promo stuff"
>she seems just like the proper sorta rolemodel, she's not just pretty but tough and resourceful and yeah this is good i like this charac-
>she fucking dies
>meet rose
>ugly ass fat stupid cunt
>oh boy

>It's another "Let's cast an unattractive Asian woman as a supporting actress because an attractive one will look better than the white female character" movie.

She doesn't deserve the hate.

Ramzpaul comes across like a bitchy homo she’s not attractive but who cares she’s a more believable romantic interest more so that Rey or Poe both too good looking for him

I'd like to think the staff on the team were simply inadequate in making ethnic people look respectable, as opposed to them actually making her look silly out of spite.

OH NO HE DIDN'T?

Did anyone else think she'd have some mad hacking skills and use them to save the day? I know I'm typecasting Asians but I seriously thought she'd be useful while I watched this in the theater. Then this bitch crashes her ship to stop Finn an heroing himself and falls into a coma. Fucking useless.

Consider the source. He's a sad bigot.

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/paul-ray-ramsey

Man the lads looked hella different back then.

No. They knew how DS9 would end because they were just copying Babylon 5.

>reminder that rose is a jewish plot to lessen the attractiveness of asian women in the eyes of boys

Equal amount of backlash from diffrent people
But i'll watch it

She's ugly. Only one in a 1000 ugly actresses is talented enough to overcome her deranged face. Clearly that vietcong whore isn't one of them.

>SPLC

asians look all the same to me,
but the Chinese are able to tell shes Vietnamese right?

>White and Asian is a good genetic mi-

I have no problem with her. I have seen attractive Asian people in Hollywood movie and they were barely humans there.

He was one of the chosen people? Really?

When you somehow make a bad movie worse you deserve your hate.

>right- native culture
>left - americanized culture

they were all very fit. Now they all wield katanas. Probably mumbling an Asian language they can barely speak. Or they are cyborgs or something.
What Rose got is alright. I hope she won't be wielding a light saber one day.

she's fat, and that's more than enough reason

Your perspective worries me.

Shes a sheltered fucking retard.

Ohhhh booooooo hooooooooo the fucking animals.

Ohhhh booooooo hooooooooo we win by saving what we love not destroying the giant cannon about to blow us all the fuck up.

It is the cannonization of female morality and the female world view overarching and superceding male moral preference.

The masculine ideals of self sacrifice, of fighting, of protecting are subverted because in the dues ex machina world of Disney shit the stronk women and """hope""" is all you need.

In truth it is an absolute failure of the writers who are all female, in understanding that their bullshit feminist morality has no poace in nature. And as war is just a reversion to the state of natute, they are totaooly and completely exposed as incompetent to write expoaition on the subject.

Its fucking disgraceful that america is so full of soy we tolerate this perversion. The devils due will come soon enough and he will collect.

I only want skinny white men in my movies or I'll get sand in my alt-right vagina. lmao this place is embarrassing.

yeah I don't feel like there was enough of a reason to hate the average looking asian woman.

>leave Vietnam
>be a refugee in USA
>finally gets mainstreamed in Disney's Star Wars
>go to Vietnam to promote the movie
She must feel complicated. Can't really comment on that.

Typical fucking foreigner. I love Vietnam so much, its so much better in every way than America. See, here I am in Vietnam dress. What? Move there? Uhhhhhh

You mean you finally saw asians have ugly faces

Rose is CUTE

i bet you didn't feel bad for him you hypocritical faggot!

You mean normal people.
Attractive Asians are not really humans.

This is like reverse racism, dumb and it does not make sense because being white is a compliment, much like not wanting ugly mutts in your movies means having good taste.

This is how to not fuck it ip
youtu.be/x9iIKn1Bl6c

Is it true that the Vietnamese hate the Chinese? And so does pretty much everyone in China's near abroad?

For you

Asians all hate each other for some reason.

At least it's not another cast attractive Asian female movie
I really don't mind it.

everyone knows white women are super offended by pretty Asians because they make them feel really insecure
that's why they hired a literal model as her sister than killed her off asap

complete rubbish like Star Wars has NO place even being compared to kino like Battlestar