Korrasami and Jashi

Which couple had more development and chemistry?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12997800
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With Jashi at least, I could see it coming since the 3rd Episode

I didn't know Korrasami was Canon until Bryke said so.

As for chemistry, I'd say they're pretty even.

Tho Jashi could've been good if wasn't so rushed with only 10 Episodes. Korrasami is so weird to me because the Love Triangle with Mako. I don't think I could have even been friends with someone who my Boyfriend cheated on me with

Korrasami was more original and interesting but comepletely forced in the last episode.

Jashi had more forshadowing and development but it fell flat and generic.

One problem is that Avatar and Korra had much more focus than Samurai Jack on shipping drama to begin with, and much more time than ten episodes to develop it. So it's an apples and oranges situation.

You know, Korrasami might've actually had more genuine development now that I think about it.
This saddens me.

Jashi. Jashi all the way.

>more original and interesting
Because lesbians?

Way I see it, if the creators have to tweet and say that this relationship happened, then its far less developed and barely real compared to a show actually SHOWING the relationship happen.

Jashi all the way. It's not even a contest

Korrasami, duh

Jashi is so terrible it makes Korrasami look good, and I thought Korrasami was stupid and forced as fuck.

Korrasami definitely.

Korrasami is fucking shit. The liberals and LGBT fags praised Bryke for being progressive. I'm not anti-gay, i'm anti-fucking bad storytelling. They both chased a dick for 1 or 2 seasons then started to scissor at the end.

Bryke should just admit it. They just pandered to tumblr degenerates.

Jashi, its been set up since episode 3 and they actually have chemistry.

Let's put it to the test.
strawpoll.me/12997800

>When Sup Forums becomes so contrarian it starts defending Korrasami

wew

Jashi actually had romantic cues and was hinted earlier.
>being this retarded

I never had a big issue with Korrasami, though it was underdeveloped and pretty pointless. It's the least of LoK's problems.

tfw gay people are so desperate for canon couples they actually thought Korrasami was good.

There was three moments which indicated that they liked each other:
>Korra writing letters exclusively to Asami
>Asami doing Korra's hair
>the compliment and blushing

The problem being that Asami was so generic and "nice" that this sort of behavior had no weight.

What's hilarious about this situation is that Bryke insisted that if you didn't like Korrasami, clearly you were just a big homophobe who sees the world through heteronormative eyes.....even though they're both heterosexual men and I'm a lesbian who thinks their writing is shit.

At least Jashi sort of makes sense in that two socially deprived people who saved each other's asses a couple times probably would make out.

Jashi

>What's hilarious about this situation is that Bryke insisted that if you didn't like Korrasami, clearly you were just a big homophobe who sees the world through heteronormative eyes
That's what almost every korrasami fan says. Bryke actually insists this?

Samefaggotry because I'm not done being mad.

What irritates me the most about Korrasami is that you can totally tell it was a desperate move on Bryke's part to salvage the show's reputation. They had failed so absolutely in the show's writing, were taken off air and broadcasting online, etc.

So they stick in some implied lesbianism and BAM, suddenly there's serious academic writing on a show that was to ATLA was the Star Wars prequels were to the original trilogy. It's not just pandering or sloppy writing, it's exploitation at it's finest, and everyone bought it hook line and sinker.

>friends

Let's be real, did you ever really "feel" the friendship between those characters, anyway?
This.

Eeeeyup.

I'm paraphrasing, but Bryke did say something to the effect of seeing the show through a certain lens regarding whether or not Korrasami was developed or not.

Which is stupid on several fucking levels:

1. Because of censorship regarding children's cartoons, behavior that would be interpreted as gay would be dismissed due to restrictions of the medium. This isn't a heteronormative lens on the part of the audience, but a fair estimate considering the general culture around children's media.
2. It's an attempt to smooth over bad writing with a political "gotcha' to shame people into liking post-Ehasz nonsense.
3. Why are straight dudes telling the world how to see gay shit.

I would of liked Korrasami more if Bryke weren't so condescending about it and didn't use them as a way to guilt the audience into liking the show.
At least Genndy actually wanted this from the start since it was part of his fantasy when he was a teenager.

Korrasami was made to salvage the trash that is Korra from bad reviews.

2 episodes of development is still more than 0 episodes of development, so jashi