Tell me you wouldn't turn into a fight-thirsty autist if you had superpowers

Tell me you wouldn't turn into a fight-thirsty autist if you had superpowers.

Not really, no. I'm not particularly excited about physical challenges.

But then again that may be because I'm out of shape.

I'd just use them to get rich and then become a lazy asshole.

I think most people would.

I'd be more likely to go full KAMI DA

I would have let him live and get away so I could fight him again.

Why wouldn't you want to keep pushing your god-like powers to see what you can do?

>fighting when you could instead coral people in obeying a new system of governance.

I wouldn't turn into a fight-thirsty autist if I had superpowers.

I've read enough news that doesn't make the news about our society to know things work a little differently in the real world than most kinds of fiction.

Go looking for a fight long enough and you'll find someone who can see to it no one finds you again.
Unless you had absolutely no physical or psychological vulnerabilities you don't want to test how creative people with too much time and money can get making an example of you or just plain turning you into their toy whatever that entails.
I'm not talking like kryptonite here, I'm talking
>We've kidnapped your parents and we're going to torture them unless you let five hundred disease carrying hobos fuck and cum inside you while we record. I'm not even getting into the less edgy but more blunt stuff like just getting vanned in your sleep and ending up on an autopsy table.
All because you had to wave your dick to catch the attention of sadists around the world.

All the phones, satellites and surveillance we have there'd just be no way to keep an identity secret. I'd keep my fucking head down honestly.

Frankly it'd probably be more like the first half of Hancock. Alcohol, property damage, half assed heroics.

>implying I wouldn't do superdouche instead
really no point of being a fight heavy autist in the real world when you're already the strongest fighter

I just want to shapeshift and fuck with people all my life

I would 200% turn into a fight thirsty autist if I had superpowers

What, just any superpower?
What if your power was only the ability to know precisely how much pocket change a person is carrying on them at any given time?

I am already an autist. And I don't know. Maybe.

I would try to help people. Like, as a rule, help one person a day. "One Good Deed A Day Man"!

Empathy with people who don't have powers?

I know it's considered cute on this board to pretend we're all sociopaths, but I don't think it's true.

>>We've kidnapped your parents and we're going to torture them unless you let five hundred disease carrying hobos fuck and cum inside you while we record.

Yeah, but if you had superpowers, couldn't you free your parents - assuming you're not an orphan - and fuck those guys up in such a way that ensures other people would be extremely wary of messing with you?

Would you use your power for good, though?
I don't think it sounds too bad, though, having a shapeshifting trickster running around. Makes like interesting.

The standard is superstrength - invulnerability - enhanced speed. That's just the basic trifecta.

I would be more power thirsty than fight thirsty.

Fuck off. Who wants power? Do people in power look happy to you?

Freedom is where it's at.

>I just want to shapeshift and fuck people all my life
Fixed that for you

goku obvs has bs teste levels right, so why not just roid?

Personally I would use my powers for awesome, obeying the teachings of the wise Master Strong Bad

Why didn't Superman just choke him out?

Pull back, his lasers go up, and Zod goes out in a few seconds

No I'd turn into a money hungry autist who better be getting paid for protecting this city