Say if you were dating an actress, would you ever have a little bit of doubt that she was only pretending to love you...

Say if you were dating an actress, would you ever have a little bit of doubt that she was only pretending to love you, but just really really good at it?

would she benefit in any way from doing so?

I'm a nobody, why should she pretend to love me?
It's not like I could get her cast in movies or stuff like this.

stop triggering me with these pictures ffs I'm feeling lonely

I've dated one, she was very verbose about her feelings.

Do you think women understand the sexual power their feet possess?

My only gf only ever wore socks so probably

love of men towards women = love of women towards children = utopian unconditional love

love of men towards children = love of women towards men = utility [towards pleasure and morality]

Not really. I mean, why would she bother?

this

He got bored of banging Kate

What a slut

i would feel that about any woman who would date me im so insecure and ugly

Method acting. She's the greatest actress of her generation and she's going to play a film where she dates an ugly loser, played by Jake Gyllenhaal.

>actress
Just say "woman", user. And, yes, you should always doubt it.

If you clean a vacuum you become a vacuum cleaner

How is that possible? Id drag race my dick across antartica to miss a text message from kate beckinsale

Temporary companionship until she finds someone better

From all intents and purposes that I've seen, she is kind of a psycho

An actress can get any guy she wants as long as she's reasonably attractive. If she can get any guy then why would she be with me unless I had a shit ton of money?

I get that feeling anyway and I date an office secretary.

I’d always worry about that which is why I could only date Ellen Page because everybody knows she sure as shit can’t act

>office secretary
She's fucking her boss, user. You're going to find out eventually, after you catch a glimpse of some of their private messages. Of course, she'll accuse him of raping her, so he'll get fired, and you'll look like an asshole for leaving her. She'll turn all your friends against you until you have no one left, and, if you insist on leaving, she'll threaten to kill herself. She'll overdose on aspirin one time just to make her threats convincing. If you give into the guilt she's manufactured and give her another chance, it won't be long before you're married and have kids. Then, you'll find out about all the other guys she's been fucking behind your back. Not just her boss, but like six other dudes (that you know of) over the course of several years. The divorce will be messy and expensive. She'll take everything away from you, including your kids. You'll be left alone, living in a one room apartment, paying child support and alimony month after month. This will go on, until you find out she's remarried to some douchebag. At first you'll think it's a blessing because your monthly payments will go down, but then you'll learn that that douche she married is abusing your kids. When you decide to do something about and show up at their house, that same douche will beat the shit out of you. Your ex-wife will call the cops, and you'll be thrown in jail for assault. Meanwhile, she'll be feeding your kids lies about how horrible of a father and husband you were. She'll get them to testify in court against you. You won't be able to afford a lawyer, so there's no chance of you winning the case. You'll be put in prison for life. After a few years, you'll hang yourself in your prison cell.

Is that what you want, user? You're treading dangerous waters right now. Office secretaries are all sociopaths. Save yourself while you still can. Find a girl with a nice occupation. Like a florist or a marine biologist.

love is just a ruse by nature to get people to reproduce. who cares.

Maybe, but since she's a hot actress, who cares?

>female actress good at acting and not just a hot poa

>giving a shit

user her pussys already drying up at the mention of your insecurities

Mena suvari with her perfect bubble butt dated a bunch of mexican thugs for some reason. Never understood why such a hot woman would date a short ugly mexican.

I would think that everytime I was kissing her I would be tasting million nigger dicks she sucked the other day

You know acting in front of camera can't fool anyone right

>nothing in the archive
10/10

All women pretend to love, women can only truly love their children

It seems us mommyfags win once again

>hot woman would date a short ugly mexican
anything better than a white boy

office secretaries make great pasta though!

I don't know what an actress would get out of pretending to date me. I'm an ugly, overweight NEET.

>acting before camera
-Do less expressions
-Move within the designated box
-Act within the designated time
-Remember the lines
None of these helps convincing even a retarded man of her love

She's pretending to be tall in photo. That should be an indicator.

>dating single moms

Didn't your dad tell you to avoid them at all costs?

Not whoms't you replied to but my dad is dating a single mom

normie men in America are literally willing to bend over backwards for pussy that's why the situation with women is so bad

You're extremely wealthy and fantastic in bed, and maybe she only loves you for these reasons, but not on a deep level.

Well, suppose she was great at improv.