Wow the stress of being an Avenger for 6 years has really taken a toll on Natasha

Wow the stress of being an Avenger for 6 years has really taken a toll on Natasha.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1441395/?ref_=nv_sr_3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do you mean

I mean in the first one she was infiltrating Stark Industries and was likely deliberately made-up in order to look more attractive than normal.

Of all the meme-actors cast in superhero films, it took Gadot/WW to top how shitty scar-jo is in the part.

More like, Iron-man 2 was seven years ago.

> Ywn be in a threesome with Natasha and Wanda.

What happen to all the Widow fanfare? For awhile she seemed the most popular superheroine and poof, back to irrelevancy.

>For awhile she seemed the most popular superheroine
When was this? She was a background character in every movie she appeared in.

MCU characters are only popular if they are in the public mind. For example, remember when fangirls wanted Loki to have his own film? Then Bucky came along.

Jewish women age like milk. More at 11.

Marvel never capitalized on it with a solo movie. So they all moved on to other heroes.

Rightfully so, she seems to work as a supporting character more.

shame, could have been fun to have a James Bond-esque spy adventure Black Widow movie

Are her eyes slipping farther apart every year?

It's called aging. Happens to the best of us.

think he means all those comic "fans" foaming at the mouth for a Black Widow movie, and those failed solos she got

Time to go full autist!
>No make up
>Lighting washes out color
>She's now 32

She looks fine in both?
She was alright in Ghost in the Shell too. I still didn't like her as the Major, even though they kinda made it make sense, but the movie wasn't bad because of her.

She looks fine.

Sure smells like Sup Forums in here.

sure smells like tumblr in here

She's ... sitting down?

The only BW movie I could actually like would have to so different from her solos that there's no point. I just want David Hayter to write the screenplay, he's wanted to do one for years, and he's a legitimately good screenwriter. It would just be Metal Gear with Natasha in place of Snake... and that would be perfectly fine.

That never happened. She was never popular outside loud mouth fake nerds on twitter. Marvel movies are not as popular as you think they are, normies just watch them as the current big action movie on theaters, they don't really get invested, fans, even Casuals that don't boy comics are a small minority, it's just that we spend our time on Sup Forums and geek sites, we Pay attention to the same twitter accounts they do so we are surrended by Casuals and actual nerds and manchildren and end up believing those are more popular than what they really are.

I feel like the time for a BW movie in the MCU is passed since the events of TWS. She really can't do spy shit anymore because she's lost her anonymity or any kind of Shield backup because she's become a public figure and Shield doesn't exist anymore.

Not once did she ever have a russian accent. This cannot be forgiven.

What am I supposed to be seeing here? She looks the same but her hair is colored differently?

>Not once did she ever have a russian accent.

I was annoyed by that at first. But the more I thought about it, I realized that if someone knows how to speak a language fluently, chances are they will speak it as such instead of intentionally speaking it the wrong way.

I always just figured that having a perfect American accent was part of her training.

BasEd Brubaker stopped working for Marvel Comics.

Prove me wrong.

I'm not seeing what you guys are seeing.

You shills know exactly what you're seeing or else you wouldn't be shilling it up ITT.

She had green eyes, and now she has blue eyes. That's the only difference I can see. Yeah, her hair is dyed two different shades, but that actually can be excused by not reapplying the hair dye regularly, or changing the hue for going undercover.

She look like a blow-up doll

>She had green eyes, and now she has blue eyes.

Her eyes are still green though.

I'm not a shill. The only cape movie I have even watched in theaters the past 5 years was Lego Batman. I just don't see anything here. No extra wrinkles, hairline seems to be the same. What should I be looking at?

>92511224
Neck yourself autist.

Ghost in the shell's performance killed any hope for a black widow solo movie and the whitewashing killed scarjo's appeal to the "it's current year!" crowd. All of the momentum she's built since Lucy is gone.

that's kind of hot

I'm guessing the light filter.

Someone post the webm
You know the one

She's supposed to be a grade A spy, they trained the accent out of her.

That's not how it works.

I think after Civil War would have worked too. She's gone solo, hunted by the government for helping Cap escape and her whereabouts unknown.

She stayed at Clints farm

her head is expanding

She is becoming smarter, adapting

This could be dangerous. As of right now, Scarlett Johansson is the most dangerous man in America

>Shield doesn't exist anymore.

Fuck you mean?

kek

She was bitten by a radioactive English speaker.

... yeah, it literally is. People can learn to pick up and drop accents. And if you're in espionage this is kind of a crucial skill to learn.

not canon ; )

No, yes you can drop an accent by picking a new one. That's it. In her case it doesn't make sense just like an actor when she isn't in spy mode she would have her real accept. Have you ever heard aussies or South Africans?

s-source?

>Iron-man 2 was seven years ago.
S-Shut up

Some movie I haven't seen before

I need source on this one also to be honest

They disbanded. Former members may pool their resources from time to time, like in Sokovia, but as an organization, it doesn't exist anymore. The government shut it down after Project Insight.

Why the fuck else do you think that it's The Avengers, and not Shield agents, that chase cunts like Rumlow? They do it because there's no one else and there's nothing better for them to do.

>Why the fuck else do you think that it's The Avengers, and not Shield agents, that chase cunts like Rumlow?

because Disney won't make a SHIELD movie

imdb.com/title/tt1441395/?ref_=nv_sr_3

>but as an organization, it doesn't exist anymore
not true desu

7 years has passed and she had a kid in the meantime. Those both seriously fuck up a woman's looks for most people.

And I still hate her.

Is it bad that I'd rather have actresses that can actually act than be attractive? Can't think of a single actress under 60 that I actually enjoying seeing on screen, what happened...?

>Can't think of a single actress under 60 that I actually enjoying seeing on screen, what happened...?

Widow was always a meme. Being the token girl from the team gave her that privilege.

Now that there's two neither of them are relevant at all.

>Didn't watch season 4

Scans made it looks like she had blue eyes in OP's post.

My mistake.

Lastly, Scarlett Johannson is like the finest of Cabernet. Stop being Ageist Sup Forums.

>because Disney won't make a SHIELD movie
Any Marvel movie that Disney makes is going to be part of the MCU. And Shield ceased to exist in the MCU. So no Shield movie.

Yes true. The government shut it down because Hydra infiltrated it. Did you not watch the end of TWS? Did you not see that they had to get new jobs because their old ones were terminated?

>Yes true. The government shut it down because Hydra infiltrated it. Did you not watch the end of TWS? Did you not see that they had to get new jobs because their old ones were terminated?

and then in Age of Ultron Tony has to ask Maria Hill "Were you ever NOT working for Nick Fury?"

because SHIELD only went away "officially" while still existing and operating from the shadows

>no makeup
Ha, good one!

Don't forget she's had a kid

If actors can do it then a fucking spy can do it

Do you think actors don't talk in their accent when they are not acting? She wasn't a sleeper agent she doesn't have to pretend with the people from Shield or the avengers.

Wait... you mean people AGE over time? What the fuck, who knew???

AND they look diffrent without makeup on to hide flaws???

Well both made her character debut as the mysterious yet sexy and badass woman

Thinking about it, when was the last time we got a good look at the booty?