>46 years old

How?

Other urls found in this thread:

buddytv.com/personalityquiz/queer-eye-personalityquiz.aspx?quiz=100000023
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how can one man be so kino

low testosterone and massive amounts of soy

He bathes in virgin blood.

You realize HIGH testosterone makes you look younger and healthier right? Not the other way around

>academy award winning actor
>successful musician
>philantrophist
>director
>god tier hairline

wtf

But low test doesn't make you look younger. Just look at women.
Actually estrogen ages you fast as fuck.
The true non meme answer is veganism, physical exercise and maybe a couple of surgeries

the blood of infants

How can i achieve a fuller erection? i can get hard, but it takes a long time and it's never as fully gorged as Jared's cock.

naturally oiled skin

dry skin makes you crack

Probably a relatively low stress life. Can't imagine having his life comes with much struggle.

He's a vegan and he has a healthy lifestyle (besides mailing dead rodents to faggots like Will Smith). Also I'm pretty sure his mom is hot, so part of it is genetics.

Good mummy genes
Someone p post pic

the sun, avoid it

ITT: actors who've never been in a good movie in over 10 years

Why don't the kikes at Warner Brothers let him and Margot Robbie make an R rated sexy clown crime movie? Fuck capeshit I want stylish clown kino.

Would leto and robbie create the most attractive human in existence?

You can tell. He has fucked up crows feet.

>that pristine hairline
fucking magic I tell you

ITT contrarian redditors

This is Jared, he's got his own back. Be careful not to get seduced by him, he drinks the blood of his victims.

Jesus, no. For that to happen Jared would have to knock up a genderswapped female clone of himself.

Sunscreen everyday
Vehemently avoid all drugs
Avoid alcohol
Drink lots of water everyday
Use a retinol cream everyday
Eat many fruits and vegetables per day
Avoid furrowing your eyebrows
Moisturize everyday

That's literally it. It's so ridiculously easy to look youthful and I laugh at my colleagues who are in their mid 20's while looking 30-35 years old already. You don't even need plastic surgery or a vegan chef

Don't forget he also has a giant cock.

>Probably a relatively low stress life.

I'm quite certain that he works much more than your NEET ass

>14 year olds keep a man spritely

Forgot to mention: 7-8 hours of sleep everyday, and not being married are of paramount importance also

makeup

>An epic set in post-WWII Japan and centered on an American former G.I. who joins the yakuza.
His next movie sounds litty

>Sup Forums this jelly

He gets through quite a few cigarettes. Whether he's personally immune or they don't have the effect people on this board claim I'd hesitate to say though.

unironically a Patrick Bateman-tier daily routine

Shit. I just watched 2049 and I would have figured Gosling and Leto were about the same age, if not Leto younger. Apparently he’s 9 fucking years older.

For myself, I’m 34 and could easily pass for 20 but that’s not totally unusual. If I can do the same in 10 years I’ll truly be blessed.

dumbass. he meant OP pic is less stressed in life in general. working a not super stress job that he understand and is good at. why you so mad? some people work crazy shit and it makes them old is all that person meant, dumbass

Winning both the life success and genetics lottery. Some people are just exceptionally lucky

>eats kids

I’ve used retinol for the past 10 years, but not every day maybe 1-2 months a year on a cycle on average. Seems too harsh otherwise. Has worked wonders so far I basically haven’t aged since I became an adult (also keep my body in shape)

this and not stretching up your facial skin by getting fat is just about everything

You don't need to work to be stressed out. Many NEET are stressed out too.

none of this shit goes into your skin its a scam. everything goes from the inside out.

shows how much you know. obesity smooths the skin by forcing out the creases and preventing the development of new ones

Japanese potatoes

He'd be a baldy if he had an ounce of testosterone in his system.

buddytv.com/personalityquiz/queer-eye-personalityquiz.aspx?quiz=100000023

>retinol
Isnt that some woman shit? Are you these homos that call themselves metrosexual?

Not that guy but I agree. If you're going to try to have nice skin, do it through diet

Will see him at his 90, it would be laughtably JUST

Yeah but stretchmarks on your everywhere

I think he meant don't get fat and then lose the weight because it'll look stretched out.

baldness is about chad genetics not testosterone you pleb
only excess test from steroids can make you go bald, if you go bald without roiding you are just a beta

no It's like inflating a tight new balloon, leaving in for a week and then letting the air out.

I'm Kyan! FABULOUS!

How do I get a tan like that?

Retinol is the real deal. I buy it from sketch online overseas pharmacies off prescription. I started on it because my lifestyle in my early 20s was so obviously damaging to my skin (hard outdoor labour, plus all-seasons hiking and mountain climbing for fun). Didn’t want to turn into a leather person. It works so well it’s really a wonder how every single woman at least isn’t on it (I’m a dude but still works the same, even if I could ‘wear’ skin damage and wrinkles better).

Jesus, I've never heard so much fucking bro-science in my life. This is SJW levels of made-up bullshit.

if you don't lose it, gravity will still be working on it

Not sure about this. Friends I have who are naturally ‘big guys’ soul put on muscle easily all went bald early.

what kind of twinky soyboy do you have to be to care about your skin?

Welcome to /fit/, where people insult guys with T levels just as low as theirs.

I know that bulge!
thats a sock

You’re an idiot.

I’m 34 and fuck chicks 10-15 years younger on the reg not because I’m a ‘Chad’ or rich but just because they see me as a peer (but alluringly ‘mature’ because I have life experience and a fully developed personality).

In the current stage of my life I’m teaching English in Asia, and for getting jobs being ‘OMG so handsome so young!!!’ Is a huge benefit. In recent months I’ve actually forced two guys who we’re about my age out of their long-term jobs because I liked their hours but didn’t look like a washed-up sad-sack who was done with life.

He's a Lucifarian who sacrifices children in blood rituals to prolong his life.

Fair bit of make-up on him, his eyes actually give away his age... You'd think mid twenties till you look at them; which is funny, considering his role in BR2049.

>Patrick Bateman-tier daily routine
No can do
;/

Everyone must be fat, retarded and balding or you're a soyboy.

Self improvement is actually soy improvement. Remember guys aim for the lowest common denominator or you're a soy boy.

Its dht not test that makes you bald

one of the reasons for me becoming a vegan

I want to look young and hot as leto

was short term though, collagen threads are slowly torn under stress

There is no way his hairline is that natural. I'm not saying everyone loses hair, or has to, but at his age there would be even a tiny bit of recession. It looks unnatural.

Name of the product?

Spotted the amerifat

>hairlets actually believe this

Retinol cream. Comes under many names (‘Tritonin’ or something like that is common).

When you first start it will severely dry out your skin, and will make you very sun sensitive. This is why I only use for a month or so a year in the Winter; it’s strong stuff so I’ll not sure using it continuously would be a good idea.

It basically ‘resets’ all my aging yearly.

baldness is from eating dairy and excessive ejaculation

stop jacking off so much and your hair will regrow

this is not a joke

He had a soda can in his pocket and it rolled to the front, he was just moving it back.

It's not natural. He's had work done on his hair. That's fine. Most hollywood males get that sort of work done with some results better than others. Harrison Ford had it done and the public never noticed.

So this retinol cream heals your skin and also prevents hair loss?

It’s for your skin. AFAIK I’m immune to hair loss nobody in either side of my daily has ever lost a follicle even in old age.

Neat. Curious how the retinol is healing the skin if it drys it out. Isn't it recommended to keep skin moisturized? Why does it dry the skin so intensely?

>baldness is about chad genetics not testosterone you pleb
>This is SJW levels of made-up bullshit.

talks shit. does not back it up. back he must go.

Only the *best* chocolate

I envy this man I really do.

He still looks like a little twink, though.

This dude parties a lot. He drinks and does a lot of drugs.

>t.brainlet

Where do you buy your shit? Are the ones they sell on Amazon bullshit?

>jared leto does any of this shit
lmao, it's just genetics lad.

Dat hairline is suspect

I’m sure you could google dive this, but my general understanding is that it causes your skin and underlying cologeen cells to go into overdrive repair/duplication, so the dryness/sensitivity is because you’re sloughing off all the old skin and everything is fresh and new and sensitive.

he blade runs

Ho most likely dyes his beard. It should be salt & pepper at that age.

he's from the Jesus bloodline

Random mostly Indian online pharmacies like I said.

clooney broke the pact of the immortals

Even the most gracefully aging white guy s a little grey in the beard at that age. He’s definitely doing that, absolutely no doubt, which calls into question everything else.

>implying fucking submissive gooks is an achievement worth noting

You'd get laughed out the door with Black or white women

>had to go to asia to get laid

Is there an explainable process whereby having kids ages a man?

try 3 years of poor sleep and a wife that can fuck your shit if you refuse orders