Bat-creep

Post Batman being creepy

>Batman in animated TT-verse

say whaaaaaaa

>Does that kid thinks i'm going to let him date a fucking alien? Think again, boy. You ain't tainting your superior human cock on xenofilth.

Everyone knows Batman is as much a human supremacist as Luthor.

He was alluded to a number of times, so it's not unreasonable. Not to mention the very existence of Robin means Batman is out there somewhere.

I wonder what the Justice League was up to over the course of this show. The Trigon thing and possibly the Brotherhood of Evil seem like they should have warranted their attention.

They probably were scratching their balls and thinking: "rugrats can handle it".

Soon, Batman will take Starfire and making Robin a cuck.

hehe

I kinda assumed that all the grownup superheroes were somehow wiped out, except for the Doom Patrol. It's the only thing that really makes any sense.

Everytime something major is happening on Earth that only a team of teen superheroes can handle, the usual explanation why no grown-ups are around to take the credit away from them is because "in space doing fuck-all" or "stuck in some limbo dimension fighting their own battles".

As for why the Bat was merely alluded to and never shown in original TT was because the showrunners wanted the team to stand on their own and not have bat daddy hanging over their shoulder the entire time. They even danced around whether Robin was actually Dick Grayson or another Robin (he was, btw... they could just never say it outright).

Then there was that whole Bat Embargo bullshit that happened around the same time which *might* have had something to do with things...

>Not being proud of your sons getting/wanting some pussy

>Atta boy, Dick.

>Batman mentions the Titans in an episode of Static Shock
>Speedy in his TT outfit and voice actor cameos in JLU

TT was always part of the DCAU.

That doesn't make sense. TT Robin is Dick but he was already Nightwing by the time Batman would have met Static.

There is a Teen Titans team that exists off-screen in the DCAU, but it's not the same one from the cartoon.

Dealing with a Crisis of their own!

the reason he was so pissed at Batman after resurrection wasn't because he died, but because when he came back he didn't have this memory anymore.

TT takes place early in the DCAU when Dick was still Robin, that's why Speedy is grown up and on his own when he appears in JLU.

In the comics both of these were explained; the Brotherhood of Evil, while certainly dangerous, basically isn't on their radar because they already have other villain groups to deal with and they aren't really all that special beyond being a group of supervillains instead of just one, which is itself not particularly unusual.

With Trigon it's simply that literally nobody knew he even existed until Raven warned folks and the Justice League wouldn't listen (Zatanna's magic Senses picked up on Raven as being "evil" due to her heritage and thus they mistrusted her).
Further, the comics version of Trigon was RIDICULOUSLY more powerful then the one in the animated series, to a degree which fairly shocked me as someone who watched the show first; when Trigon physically arrives on Earth in his full power he's completely capable of hitting an automatic "I win" button and had full-on reality warping powers at his disposal and he was simply able to effortlessly overpower League.
In the animated series he was basically just an especially burly demon in terms of capabilities.

Well why wasn't any of that brought up in the show?

You're not getting it. Batman is already in the JL when he meets Static. The team he's referring to there is Tim's not Dick's.

Because the show was designed to never really tie into anything and didn't REALLY fit into a larger superhero universe; the older superheroes existed by suggestion (or at least Batman does since Robin has to come from somewhere), but for all intents and purposes there IS no Justice League in the TT cartoon by design of the showrunner.

You want a TT that ties into a greater comics universe, read the original comics basically.

The Robin in TT grows up to be Nightwing, seeing as his future self in the actual show was in fact Nightwing.
Pretty self-explanatory.

Tim Drake doesn't grow up to be anything except deeply traumatized and also the Joker.

dont worry robin, shes not pregnant
i checked