9/10

9/10.
In an ever-growing crazy and stupid world, he doesn't take any sides to the point where either side can't enjoy it. Had a couple moments where I cringed, but I had so many belly laughs I forgot about them.
What y'all niggas though about it?

He's still incredibly funny. Not flawless anymore, but great.

I thought it was great, not his best but really enjoyable. Political climate being what it is, you can't really do comedy anymore. It sucks he backpedaled after this, but I'm glad he went for it.

He made his career being an anti white racist.

Anti trans bigot

>Doesn't take any sides when he said he voted for Hillary

>comedy
>taking sides
Is that what your sociology professor told that comedy is?

Did he do a new one or is the same from last year?

new one equanimity and something else

>literally said only because she was the lesser of two stupids

He shat on trannies? Good. They're useless pieces of spoiled shit. You think people who wonder where their next meal will come from gives a shit about the body they're in? Attention whores, the lot of you.

>DUDE WHITE PPL LMAO
>DUDE DRUMPF LMAO
>DUDE OBAMA WUZ A GUBBOI

In the era of daily shows only taking sides, it was refreshing hearing him shit on pretty much everyone.

until very recently I always thought he was hilarious, but like all black comedians all his jokes are about race. Try and find a black comedian that doesn't make a race joke or anit-white joke under 2mins into his/her act, shit is almost impossible. His recent netflix specials where he was riding the blm, police shooting bandwagon kinda made me snap out of it, then I went back and listened to his old stuff and this motherfuckers timing and voice was so funny I never really paid attention enough to notice he was basically saying 'fuck you white people, give me your money'

Vote third party then

Settle down with the meme retardation, my god, are you a downy?

kek roastie is ROASTED

This. How can anyone say he didn't take sides when I never heard him make one joke about Obama.

Kill yourself

good

>DUDE U RETARD LMAO
liberal "comedy" everyone

But those staple jokes were made you daft cunt.

you and your wife's son can return to reddit now

Fucking meme retards... So empty headed, there's a place for people like you

Because he's been inactive during Obama years?

Kill yourself

Normies have been Pavloved into laughing at the mention of Trump's name. It's boring at this point and beneath someone as genuinely funny as Dave. Almost everything else was pretty good.

Assravaged pol-tard detected. Trump is a moron and a walking cartoon.

He continues to push the general oppressed negro rhetoric that even smart black people believe in socal. I have a close friend that believes in reparations for slavery. I just don't understand how distrustful you can stay. The japs got rounded up like the jews and nuked if they were on the other side. I notice it a lot and it starts to bug me more and more but besides evil whitey, it was pretty good. Not good as his other netflix one.

This isn't a SW, DC, Marvel, or some combination thereof thread though. You're in the wrong thread, noseless anime girl.

fuck paying for netflix
someone post a stream

>Why don't you just throw your vote away

I'm sorry that your skin is so thin

i love dave, but he's not as funny swole like that.
jokes were funnier when he looked like a crackhead. it just seemed more authentic.

Third party votes don't do jack shit

He did joke about Obama. But he never made Obama the butt of his jokes, because Obama didn't do anything that'd be funny like that.

So much of the bipartisan zionist land of the free

Fucking 10/10. Based Chappelle.

The black per capita crime and murder rate is hilarious, he should have made jokes about that.

He does all the time

>t. I have never seen Chappelle stand up