Disney hate thread

Disney hate thread.
Talk here about how much you hate the Mouse and how the OTHER evil media corporations are so much better.

Other urls found in this thread:

celluloidjunkie.com/2017/11/04/disney-can-demand-65-box-office-star-wars-last-jedi/
youtube.com/watch?v=IC_lnyn2R2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=cSp1dM2Vj48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop dissing disney, it's not funny anymore newfag

t. mouse shill

They're worse because they use the old reputation of Disney as a wholesome storytelling factory for white Christian children and completely subvert it in the most pernicious way and normies buy into it.

God I hate them SO MUCH always making great movies that are loved by everyone and massively successful

It's just the worst going into a theater and seeing that logo and knowing you're in for a good time

What went wrong? They used to make really good movies until not so long ago, but now it's all trash. Like top to bottom trash. What was the last good Disney movie? Toy Story 3, maybe?

>want to become a monopoly
>all their movies are shit
Looks ogre for american cinema bros

5 shekels has been deposited

That sounds like a good thing, though?
You'd rather they do wholesome christian films?

>yfw Disney shills were real all along

>What went wrong?
They got so big, they realized they didn't have to try anymore. They know people will always line up to watch their toothless films, so they pretty much don't have to make an attempt anymore.

I won't go into much detail but I work at the corporate level for one of the largest theater chains in the US and I freaking hate Disney. I don't even work in a film department and they still find ways to fuck with the work I do.

I'm genuinely shocked tha tthey got away with trying to copyright a fucking NATIONAL HOLIDAY just to promote a movie. They are absolutely pure scum.

>tfw every third commercial on tv is about fucking star wars or some tie-in Porg shit
How much money do these guys spend on marketing? No wonder they only can afford 6 movies a year god damn

You say this but WB also did the same thing (using popular established characters and not even trying) and got ASSFUCKED for it, while Disney succeded.

Probably because everything WB makes is shit and everything Disney makes is GOOD

How do we kill all marxists bros?

WB make good, actual movies besides genre shit. They did Dunkirk this year, which is better than anything Disney has touched since 9/11. Disney is better at making shit movies

Anti white: anti male
Propaganda.
Basically like inverted Nazis.

They made fucking Maleficent a """good guy""" and the bad guy a fucking white male rapist.

fuck disney

Ironically enough WB makes good DC animations and Disney makes good Marvel live actions films.

When it used to be that Disney made cartoons and WB live action.

I feel sad for whoever spent their time making this.

>bad movies is the same as WW2
the absolute state of DCucks

Disney is the spawn of fucking Satan.

They are the vanguard of the misandrist matriarchy movement seeking to destroy the male.

They are an unmitigated evil. A market maker for values and have used that power to corrupt and defile their viewers.

They preach the antithisis of righteouness. The opposite of morality, they seek to destroy entire generations of young americans and lead them to a litteral Hell on earth of Disneys making.

WB still makes great movies besides capeshit, and I wished they'd quit trying to create capeshit films because they should spend their money on actual films, not shitty superhero garbage.

Well yeah, they actually changed a lot for the guys that work in the theater business so they can skin you guys for more money. They started with TLJ, I wonder if they're going to do it for the rest of their films later on?

>celluloidjunkie.com/2017/11/04/disney-can-demand-65-box-office-star-wars-last-jedi/

Why because it succinctly sums up what fucking assholes disney are?

Wait to you have kids forced to swollow that """disney""" propaganda bullshit. They are the fucking synygogue of Satan.

1984 was the year the kikes destroyed a great White Cultural Company

Worst timeline...

>WB make good, actual movies besides genre shit.
Yeah like Live By Night, Fist Fight, CHiPS, Going in Style, Unforgettable, King Arthur, Everything Everything, The House, Annabelle Creation, Lego Ninjago, Geostorm, Justice League, and Father Figures

Dunkirk and BR2049 are better than anything Disney has done this century though.

>WB still makes great movies besides capeshit
Yeah just look at all the amazing movies they have lined up for this year

BR2049 was made by Columbia, which is Sony. WB was just the distributor.

Untitled WB Event Film #2 is going to be a game changer, I just know it.

It was made by Alcon Sony was just the international distributor

It was made by Alcon (RIP in pieces) which is WB

I see a Clint Eastwood and a Steven Spielberg movie there, surely Disney will have something in the same league ready for 2018. Maybe something about a live action princess or a nigger superhero

>I see a Clint Eastwood and a Steven Spielberg movie there, surely Disney will have something in the same league ready for 2018
No they have nothing anywhere near that bad

youtube.com/watch?v=IC_lnyn2R2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=cSp1dM2Vj48

>Spielberg/Eastwood kino vs Mary Poppins, Solo and We Wux Kangz
Sad to be honest

15:17 Paris looks like it could be a good film, especially with Eastwood directing, don't know why you're trying to lump it in with RP1.

>don't know why you're trying to lump it in with RP1.
isn't it obvious?

>Ocean's 8

This is what DCucks are defending
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA