Generation X storytime

2 days late but let see if this book hold up, anyway let read about mutant that most people dont care about.

Here we go

>[insert rant about marvel timeline]

(This was storytimed, but Gold #4 was not)

Hey look at those more interesting x-men kids.
I mean i could try but i cant promise anything

Invasion of privacy in your first day of school, living the dream.

Also x-men gold #4 was kinda normal? it was just a setup for the next issues.

And here comes one of Bendis kid, i didn`t read his run but for what i have heard by some other anons Morph is the best of Bendis x-kids

Kitty looks old

Also i dont like the colorist in this book.

What's with their faces? They look distorted even when the panel's perspective is regular

>God tier Noto Jubilee on the cover
>Do I even need to explain the problems with the interior art

Im not usually one to complain about covers not matching, but this just set hopes too high.

I like the style but I don't think it works with the artist.

>Noto

Not the one OP posted I'm assuming.

Quentin you asshole also it looks like he still own the hellfire club.

Yeah no fan of the art too much in some panels.

Shit, you're right, its Dodson. No idea how I fucked that up.

Ok i am going to nitpick here.

Why isnt Bling! T-shirt destroyed when she throw diamond out of her bodies, it is because of the diamond nipples and pubes?

>Sorry not sorry

I remember when nu-lobo said the same thing, i still dont get what that means.

Unstable molocules.

We are dealing with a Texan here.

Probably gay Asian Texan. That's a conundrum.

Everyone favorite teen murderers are back.

Holy shit. A sane person? In an X-book? Holy shit.

And that all everyone, desu i still like it and i also like the new kid, i will give a chance to the writer and follow this book to see if it get better.

I bet he is from Houston.

being a mutant also mean you have a big chance of having mental illness

Run. RUN.

He came to you? I remember him getting dragged off from his island because Phoenix. Why the fuck would he go back to these shitters?

No one at Marvel reads each other's books

I insist that it's due to being immediately midraped as soon as you make contact with X-men or any other X-related teams.
You know what? That would be a cool X-villian. Someone they've legitimately fucked over. A parent maybe. And that parent dedicates years of his life to find some actual, real compromising material. Maybe does research on telepathy, works with non-mutant telepaths or something. And then leaks that to the press.

From what I've heard sometimes Marvel insists certain characters get used in young team books. It was the clone for a while. Since Quentin's been around so damn long popping up over and over he seems like one of them.

You could start with somekind of parent-teacher conference. Parent meeting his child and realising that the child's been influenced, had ideas of "only we can accept you as you are" planted. At first parent suspects it's some kind of cult activity. Starts investigating. And slowly figures that he's been mindraped years prior, when the child mutant was enrolled.

bump

Remember your donation? Also she just abused one of her students. This is illegal as fuck. I mean, it's to be expected from a paramilitary group.

Ok, I had a minute to think about it. I think that Kitty going "Money, what money, I don't have any money. It's already been spent so you don't get shit" is very wrong. I mean. They've been pushing Kitty as a proud Jew. And she pulls this shit?

With Jews you always lose

>Jubilee is still a shitty vampire
Why hasn't anybody fixed her yet?

And they've saddled her with a kid no one cares about. I'm all for characters evolving but they don't seem to know what to do with her.

>godawful artwork
>half of team looks like they would get "NON-CONFORMIST" tattoo'd on their foreheads just to show everyone how unique and quirky they are

No wonder no one cares.

Morrison literally did what you are describing when he created Quire and his gang, they all got omega sign tattoos and where the one that caused a riot in the school that killed one of the Cuckoos.

I think it's more than just young team books. I see characters like Miles Morales appearing in so many books and I'm thinking there's no way that there's that every one of those writers of those books likes him that much.

How the fuck are they all still at school. Is Quentin and the cuckoos teaching?

Im always disappointed they never brought the full 5 cuckoos back perm. Even if three is probably easier to manage and write.

Its called realism user.

To be fair she died because she chose to get all hyped up on stims. Stims that were actually a form of Sublime.

This

I like the art of this book because I like art with no sameface, with average looking people, kind of realistic.

That is how New Mutants was, before the guy with the polish surname got the book (his art was great, but very different)