I start to hate to Sup Forums

i start to hate to Sup Forums.

Only now?

i only have to 2 mouth here.

Why don't the mods keep Sup Forums and Sup Forums shit out?

Comics, webcomics and western cartoons are already too fucking much to be all in one board.

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums
name one Sup Forums or Sup Forums thread the last two month

>Injustice vidya threads

>comic book ip movie threads

Prior to the game release, Injustice was kept to a single thread. Now that it is out, it has broken containment.
The Sup Forums threads are quite annoying

If you think the anons vomiting diatribes about pizzagate and Islam in "political cartoon" threads for hours on end are Sup Forums posters you're fucking delusional

yes, Sup Forums need to be divided in several boards.

only webcomics, really

There have been days with over 20 Samurai Jack threads, even on days that aren't the day it's on.

i believe that we must to create a board of anime vs cartoon.

>tfw I'm only here for samurai jack and will leave as soon as it ends
nerds

I bet you're black

I'm white

I think Sup Forums has by far the best board quality but the worst actual taste. Sup Forums comes to mind as well

>Sup Forums

>board dividers
yeah, dividing Sup Forums up sure did make Sup Forums a great board.

it was never about making it great, but about letting it be shit without polluting the rest

Honestly, it didn't make a difference. Sup Forums is still mostly shit, but at least one one or two good game generals exist in /vg/.

Sup Forums should 100% not be split up though. Mods should just take shit that doesn't belong out.

Sup Forums is pretty chill and doesn't take itself too seriously while still providing good discussions.
I like you guys.

Liveactionfags should be permabanned.

This place went to shit as soon as Snyder fucked up the DCEU.

The shitposting just took off from there, Marvel fans mocking DC fans, DC fans still sore from the Nu52 doubling down to defend MoS out of desperation...

I mean historically DC and Marvel fans have never gotten along but the animosity wasn't so high until we had competing cinematic universes

>i believe that we must to create a board of anime vs cartoon.
I believe you must learn the language you're attempting to speak

>Sup Forums should 100% not be split up though.

i felt bad for the homestuckfags getting their threads deleted tho

why can't there be a /wco/ so they can have their generals there?

>i felt bad for the homestuckfags getting their threads deleted tho
I don't, they were absolute cancerous shits as well as being utterly deluded over where they thought HS was going (nowhere).

As I said,