Why would he do all that for some roastie whore who got pregnant at 17 with a mutt kid

Why would he do all that for some roastie whore who got pregnant at 17 with a mutt kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7zmYmfa6XQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He had never had the attention of a woman before in his entire life

Autism.

Exactly what I though.

Cuck is the exact definition for this dumbass

Fun fact: Ryan Gosling actually had his break in Hollywood because some producer thought he looked below average. Let that sink in.

HIS LAZY EYE FOR FUCK SAKE RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You got that the other way around.

He did it for the mutt kid, who can't help being a mutt kid of a roastie whore who got pregnant at 17.

Remember the interactions with the kid. The fact he likes the mom is secondary. Hell, he even likes Gabriel.

He was a real human bean after all

It's just another Shane derivative. But at least it didn't shove it down your throat like LOGAN, THAT HAD SHANE PLAYING IN THE FUCKING HOTEL ROOM TV IN CASD YOU DIDN'T GET THAT LOGAN WAS SHANE.

Drive is great.

>roastie whore
>mutt kid

Go away pol

huh
waddaya know

You completely misunderstood that film op but that's fine; it's a whole masculinity/duty thing, women and soyboys can't be expected to understand.

Because in his head he was her husband and that kid was his son. He needed them to think he was a real action movie star. When Stardard returned, he helped him to save Irene and his son and feel like a hero.

Yeah, this. He never seemed that especially attracted to the mom, he gets involved with all the major shit because he decides to help out after seeing the boy scared after Gabriel's beating and being threatened with a bullet.

OH MY LOVE
HIGH ABOVE US

This. It is your DUTY as a white male to risk your life for race-mixing single-mothers.

Pretending to be a retard is still retarded user.

I would've just wanted her to step on my balls and laugh at me desu

Reddit

because he was dead and her and the kid gave him life

THE SUN NOW
EMBRACES NATURE

because he was a real replicant bean

youtube.com/watch?v=t7zmYmfa6XQ
In this scene when ryan gosling puts the bullet against the guys heat and is going to hit it with a hammer whats the point of this scene? would the bullet actually go off?

>a movie about a white autistic man who wants to fuck a white woman with a mutt kid
>Sup Forums's favorite film

really makes you think, huh?

really makes you. fucking. think.

Is that how he got on the Micky Mouse Club and Young Hercules?

>this soy boy, gay "the driver is autistic lol" meme

You might not like it, but the Driver is what peak Masculinity looks like

he was going to hammer the bullet into his forehead

MUTT KEK SOY ROASTIE AUTIST NUMALE KEK HUERRRRRRR BLLLLAARRGHHHHFFF