I liked soyboy wars, you are just a hater neckbeard, keep crying

>I liked soyboy wars, you are just a hater neckbeard, keep crying.

>crying about people liking star wars
It is you who is Soy.

I thought soylent was just protein shakes as a reference to soylent green rather than soy but they actually use soy protein. Why not whey when it's cheaper and better? Vegans are insane

The eco-food/vegan producers are trying absolutely everything to make vegans look like sick jokes with way too much money and the problem is that they eat it up like no tomorrow instead of eating a manageable diet of vegetables/fruit/legumes/cereals, which is also insanely cheap, much cheaper than a meat based diet. No, instead they will buy shit like seitan (which tastes kinda good to be honest) or textured soy (always terrible) or different kinds of overpriced milks. Fucking idiots.

>MOOOOM STOP COOKING WITH SOY YOU BITCH! Sup Forums SAID IT WILL MAKE MY TINY DICKLET DISAPPEAR

Who cooks with soy outside of Asia, even? Never actually used except for rice noodles.

Sounds about right.

This is the crappiest meme ever, how can soy be used as an insult when most people never even touched that crap, like I always say Sup Forums can't meme.

>t triggered soyboy
I fucking owned you, faggot. You're so fucking angry and fake-posting, it's painfully cringey.

Powned epic style! Shadilay and maga bros!

>projecting Sup Forumstard
>n-no it w-was I who pwned y-you!!

Are you retarded? 50% of the world gets its protein from soy, or other grains.

What is resetera?

y-you mean there is a world outside my basement and Sup Forums???

imagine making this thread

>I fucking owned you, faggot.
jesus christ

Videogame forum full of people who always sperg about female sexualization and lack of trannies in videogames.

>crying about people who dont like star wars

Triggered samefaggot. I fucking trolled the hell out of you, faggot.

STOP SEEING STAR WARS RIGHT NOW
IT PUSHES A LIBERAL AGENDA
THE JEEEEEWS
MY TRUMPIE DUMPIES
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No one's mom cooks with soy unless she is literally insane

There's soy in many frozen products, such as chicken tendies, etc.

im not giving up soy sauce though,
im sorry but theres no better condiment for rice.

Or asian.

That explains what's wrong with the 56%ers.

It's in everything you fucking retard.

Maybe in the USA, but in Europe you'd be fucked to find something that is not directly asian cooking with it.

I have never consumed a soy-based product in my life, I found that flick shitty and I still find you to be a whiny fag

Checkmate

>crying about crying

Every single lefty meme is a gay attempt to re-tool insults aimed at you.
Like the attempt to turn snowflake, safe space and the various failed pepe clones (remember them?)as well as that gay, gay pigeon meme around.
The hottest and most dynamic memes come exclusively from the right.

>I have never consumed a soy-based product in my life
knowingly maybey, but you never know,
a couple years back they DNA tested subway sandwiches and found the roasted chicken pieces they put in them contained 50% soy.

>All these bugmen arguing with each other ITT

Raise your T levels faggots

This meme make me so angry, SOY IS NOT BAD YOU IDJOTS.

I can't even empnjoy Sup Forums anymore because you rightwingers have ruined it. I just makes me mad to come here now.

You underestimate how much food is laced with it. Look at a list of ingredients some time. You'll find it in about 95% of bread loaves, for example.

>I can't even empnjoy Sup Forums anymore because you rightwingers have ruined it.

OH, THE MOTHERFUCKING IRONY IN THAT POST.

>american """""""""""""""""bread"""""""""""""""""

So angry

Then go back

I'm not american.

>seething soygoy

Stop drinking soy. It's making you emotional

Soyboys.

I bet you have massive manboobs too

>

why aren't I making movies, it must be a piece of piss if these people are doing it.

Reddit is much better than this shithooe that's for sure. This site ifnsull of insel white virgins. Can't wait for Nov 2018 when the blue wave hits and you whine like cry babies here.

Most gamers are alt right trolls now though. You can thank Sup Forums and Sup Forums for that

Is this the new *nods respectfully towards you*?

good goyim, keep supporting BASED trump

Why is this board so full of permatriggered normalfags full of soy? All the other baords are less emotional than this one. Even /lgbt/.

>they DNA tested subway sandwiches
Just look at the ingredients on the box. I bet you think a big mac is made out of meat too.

>Goyim
Anti semite detected. Tell me, why should we support Israel?

Normalfag purge fucking when?

Even Sup Forums gatekeeps their board better than us.

>Just look at the ingredients on the box.
thats was the controversy, subway swore up and down their chicken was 100% chicken.

Are these the SW8 fans?

>

Ever leave your moms basement? Right wing people do not look like this at all. You are cherrypicking the fuck out of them and i'm not even right wing. Don't pretend that it's them having gay pride parades and cutting off their dicks, thats you guys. I hate MAGApedes just as much as you but you have to be fucking kidding me if you're seriously trying to imply that they're the freaks.

>people from Sup Forums I see in reallife:0
>radical leftists: everywhere

>and i'm not even right wing
Yes you are, otherwise you wouldn't be this triggered. NOt only that, but you're a Sup Forumstard as well.
Also it's exactly MAGApedes and Sup Forumstards the ones who use the word soyboy so much.

I'd like Henry Cavill to call me a soy boy

>how can soy be used as an insult

Because insecure people jump up to say "Hey, I resemble that remark! You're mean to me, probably!"
And that automatically outs them as a soyboy. Works the same as with "wypepo", except that one is gaining unironic traction.

I'd fuck the Alt right out of that cute guy in the hoodie

>blacked.com
most alt-right (and Sup Forums in general) watches blacked dot com so that's not really an argument.