It's 2018, have we found a proper response yet?

It's 2018, have we found a proper response yet?

Gonna need more data

>A whore like you actually having standards? I agree, this is clearly just fantasy.

>Tfw you keep hoping and hoping but your Sup Forums bros can't crack the code

Maybe one of the other boards can work it out?

Miles Teller is the key to all this

The proper response is being attractive and not overweight.

>It's not WW2, you don't have to open your legs for several americans at the time anymore.

>for you

Which board could possibly crack the coad?

>Yeah, that's right. Keep stuttering, you fat fuck! Don't you look at me. That's right, bitch. Keep crying, McJonald's. Fat fuck. Go away.

Which is the most Chad board?

/diy/

/out/ or Sup Forums

/fit/, in that they at least aim for Chad aesthetics.

Ornella truly ended Jonah. Ever since the incident it's been a slow decent.

His smile GONE
His optimism GONE
His pig demon brother GONE

"Ok."

>post-neo-Sup Forums
>Chad

r9k

>you're a jerk

THIS IS IT!
WE DID IT!

hahahahahaha, yeah i could do with losing a few pounds to be fair. But hey, Brad's great an' all but he aint got everything, I might even suprise ya'

You need Scientology hypnotism powers to pull this one off

>It was that simple all along

The one with the most normies

/asp/ knows how to cut a promo

>*lights flicker*
>*something like thunder booms through the sound stage*
>*suddenly leo kicks down the door*
>*everyone is silent*
>*he has a scar running down his face over his milky white eye*
truly the future has been hard on leo
>*only sound is his boots as he walks slowly to the stage*
>*his one good eye never leaves the witch as he speaks to jonah in a gruff whisper*
>u can never give up jona
>the roastie wars are coming we need u strong
>*he nods to jona once*
>fuck u cunt i wouldnt stick my dick in ur pusy if it was on fire lmao
>*bitch btfo*
>*a voice comes thru leo's time-com*
>*its aubrey plaza, grand general of the resistence*
>leo the time flux is unstable - can only hold so long - not much time
>*leo looks to jona*
>see u round kid

Y-you too.

Just look her dead in her eyes and say:

"You're done? Good. Now apologize."

>"You're done? Good. Now apologize."
Is that what they said to you at the a
Chinese buffet?

>You want to know my fantasy bitch? It's your face under my huge swampy ass. In fact, get under there right now. You won't be giggling with my smelly ass cheeks wrapped around your head. *BRAAAAAP* ha ha, sorry I couldn't keep that one in. Heh, you must have got the full blast of it with your nose pressed right up against my asshole. Footlong B.M.T with Sweet Onion sauce. Eat Fresh. Only I guess it's not so fresh anymore, ha ha. Hey you're a weather girl, right... did you predict these winds? *BRAAAAAP* Ooh another stinker! Surely you're used to it, living in this stinky country? *BRRRRAAAP* *PLFFFFTHT* You're a shitty interviewer, Ornella, but you make a decent chair. Guess we finally found a use for you. *BRAP*

See that would be my last line, after that I'd quietly wait for the atmosphere to become akward and the girl to submit.

Disclaimer: I'm an attractive Italian

Probably something the equivalent of, "You're a weather forecaster, im an actor in hollywood. I make more in 1 movie, doing 4 months of work, than you will in your lifetime."

>2008 was 10 years ago...

I don't even remember exactly what she said but pretty much this:

>Oh okay. So you want them both at the same time huh?

Then pause briefly waiting for her to aknowledge she wants to be double teamed and out herself as a slut in front of everyone.

>Well I'll tell you what. Next time I am hanging out with them on a private yacht surrounded by international super models, I'll let them know.

Simultaneously pointing out at they fuck super models and would not look twice at her while also alluding to the fact that even as a fatty you are rich and successful, living a better life than her and probably fucking models as well.

>Until then, you keep fantasising kiddo.

>I'll leave in exchange for the mints left on the hotel pillows
>Can I order room service first?

Why do you guys keep having this unrealistic expectations, like Jonah's response should be life-devastating for this girl?
In this case you just have to accept the beating and show that you don't care and your reality exists regardless.

>But they only hang with women that are pretty without makeup, you'd be more kevin spacey's speed judging by those hands

Based pusy poster