Make deeply layered well written...

>make deeply layered well written, well shot film about the ethics of militarizing the fight against drug cartels and the impact of those policies on law enforcement personnel
>make a sequel that's literally a shitty not even michael bay tier action flick

They can't keep getting away with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sR0SDT2GeFg
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0531513105014081
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please, I doubt you could tell all that shit about the original from the first trailer for the original movie
youtube.com/watch?v=sR0SDT2GeFg

the first one isn't that good

I don't know why gringos were so in love with that movie lol

Atleast that looks like a film, while the sequel trailer looks like a borderline B-tier TV show

> From the same director of Gomorra
>Flick
You must be American right?

I GOT THIS GUN FOR MYSELF
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

hi benicio :3

Sicario was cheeto dust: the flick: the joint

>mexishits get BTFO for 2 hours straight like the animals they are

Gee, I wonder why this film upsets you

I'm excited

i ain't mexican

the plot and characters were weak af, the image and filming techniques were good but that's about it

i personally dislike pro-intervention movies by americans

So what. Looks operator as Fuck

>pro-intervention movies
that's exactly what sicario wasn't lol

everyone likes it because based del toro murders some kids and women. also the rape

First one wasn't well written, it was just a bang average movie in a sea of shitness. The only saving grace for the movie is that it not made the female or the token black guy anything special.

>intervention

All they did was clear out a border tunnel and kill 5 people or so in a single house.

why cross the border? the shit everyone hates about americans is when you think you are the "world's police"

To get rid of a drug lord that Mexican'ts couldn't or were too corrupt to.

Rolled my eyes when the cholos sicarios appeared, cartels never ever hire fucking cholos.

Also the cop living in fucking shack lol

>why cross the border?

says the spic

>>make deeply layered well written, well shot film about the ethics of militarizing the fight against drug cartels and the impact of those policies on law

What the fuck did you watch?
The ethics of militarization? If anything, it has to do with the consequences that extreme vice (drug users) has on the rule of law and the ability of decent men and women to sustain.
The impact of those policies on law enforcement? This is no character study about how the deterioration of the rule of law affects law enforcement. It's about how idealist liberal shitheads ("I'm a strong woman and I won't sign that!) get curbstromped by reality.

I fucking hate when reddit leaks.

but I already said I'm not mexican...

not your problem

>muh world police

Mexico is a bitch to the drug cartels and sends us their worst people.
If you don't want us to come in and clean house, do it yourself.

Faggot.

>not your problem
But it lead to dead people in USA, you fucking retard.

If you cant keep your organized crime contained, don't complain when other countries come to protect their population, even across borders.

>militarizing the fight against drug cartels

hilarious how you imply that cartels and mafias aren't the first to militarize themselves to establish dominance over other cartels and mafias. No, it's the police fault. Suck a dick you pothead.

>not your problem

In the world of the film the drug kingpin in question was committing mass murders and laundering millions of dollars a week in AZ. It pretty much was their problem.

I'm not mexican...

the same applies to the middle east so you stop calling me mexican. You don't should be sending troops to "stop dictatorships", just like you shouldn't have attacked vietnam (and get your asses kicked by rice farmers lmao)

I could understand your government doing it, they have to push wars around the world because you sell lot of guns, it's a bussiness

but the normal american defending wars? you've lost literally all of them, your government sends poor and uneducated people to die in other countries for no real purpose

Where are you from

south america

>leave vietnam and cambodia
>Khmer Rouge genocides 3 million people
>300,000 vietnamese are enslaved

bravo pacifists

fuck off back to mexico spic

fuck off back to mexico spic

0.15% people in my country are Americans
Only 0.08% Americans are Argentine

You should be the ones staying back, we are full

You're retarded.

khmer rouge came into power because while vietnam was going on the US carpet bombed the cambodian countryside displacing millions into very stretched urban centres.

do your homework nigga

also, im another user.

Oh yeah, objective facts and numbers are retarded

You're retarded

They didn't attack vietnam you fucking retard, they were invited in by the government being attacked by commies.

You havent even watched it yet, you fucking brainlet.

>Hitman 2: Welded
What did they mean by this?

>call other people "gringo"s
>b-b-but I am not mexican....

the absolute state of mexican intellectuals.

Also the French were getting BTFO and the Western world was looking to America to stop communist influence growing further in the region after China and NK went full commie. People like to forget how terrified they were of communists and pretend like they weren't begging us to save them from commies and that we went in there because we wanted something out of it.

m8, the government was massively corrupt, not democratic and a french colonial relic.

The US literally was trying to clean up frances colonial problems.

>all spanish speakers in the world are mexicans
why do Americans love to "pretend" to be retarded so much?

>all spanish speakers aren't mexicans

Get a load of this ese

Yes, I am sure you are telling the truth, denizen of an unspecified "South America" country.

You also missed your amerimutt image pedro.

>look like a spic
>talk like a spic
>act like a spic
>I-I'm not a spic guys

I amThe Vietcong weren't even seriously communist, all that happened was that they wanted freedom from france and they took weapons and money from whoever gave it, if the US left them alone, they'd take over the country and leave communism, Vietnamese always hated china.

>make a sequel that's literally a shitty not even michael bay tier action flick
and it still looks better than most of the upcoming capeshit

so yeah, I'll see that shit in theaters day one. hopefully they will make sicario 3 and more sicario sequels. Time to meet your god capeshitters

Why not, the emily blunt bits where boring as fuck

See But we look whiter than Americans and there are more Spanish speakers in the USA than in Argentina. You are the spics

Pollacks always hated Russia, that means fuck all.

>mass murdering commies are better
So were the russians/chinese justified in removing that government because their side thought the government was corrupt?

But it's wrong when America does it.

why this could be a gremlins 2
just an all out action movie with shit story

>The Vietcong weren't even seriously communist

Ho Chi Minh was a Soviet operative LARPing as a Vietnam Nationalist. The Soviets were using him to subvert the North VIetnamese to bring the region further towards communism. You honestly think rice farmers and peasants win the war? It was Soviet and Chinese equipment, arms and supplies the the NVA/VC were fighting with (NVA/VC were damned good soldiers though).

You're a retard

they turned him into rambo

it was an internal vietnamese issue, the south simply took guns and money from whoever gave it and so did the north, if they were left to it, they would have sorted it out and then become what they always were, enemies of china (historically speaking they've always thought of china as their main enemy, at the end of the day the US comes and goes, but china is always there.)

>From Argentina
>I'M FUCKING WHITE!!

The memes were true lol

Just whiter than the USA, which isn't such a big deal

>Ho Chi Minh was a Soviet operative LARPing as a Vietnam Nationalist.
wrong way round, he was a nationalist LARPing as a communist, hence the CIA even backed him before the war.

the soviets were using him, yes, but he was using them, not for Stalin, but for his own nationalist ideals, communism is something he would have thrown away after he won.

read

Yeah, I have no idea why this sequel exists. Obviously it won't approach the original for quality, and it's not like the original was a huge commercial success either to launch direct-to-video sequels.

>when confronted on the internet, he needs to make 2 posts before actually claiming that he's from Argentina instead just being from "South America"

A normal person would just say the name of his country without fear because nobody can prove shit if you are lying, you just gave yourself away with your first response my taco-eating friend.

I did it to avoid more and more ad hominems

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0531513105014081

>Over 50% of the individuals tested carried either mtDNA or Y Amerindian markers, 10% both, 20% were of Amerindian patrilineage and less than 40% denoted non-Amerindian contribution in the uniparentally inherited markers.

pic related passes as white in argentina

>the CIA even backed him

Not true. HE made contact with the CIA. But only after he lived in Moscow and was trained in counter-intel by the KGB.

>implying it isn't the same in the USA
all of yall is 1/64th cherokee and shit

>i personally dislike pro-intervention movies by americans
what makes you think it's pro-intervention?

can someone explain why the special ops team were such dicks to the girl after she saved their lives at the border crossing

well, the CIA still paratrooper men for him, so my point still stands.

Look, at the end of the day, it all comes down to geography.

The USA is an ephemeral enemy for the Philippines, after all its thuds of miles away and docent have the resources to dominate it forever, hence its of a secondary tier enemy for it.

China is a greater threat to vietnam, why? Ethnic makeup of vietnam and its neighbours, close proximity to china, territorial disputes with china etc....

Whatever problems phillipines had/has with the USA can be papered over, why? because both in the long run see China as a greater threat.

If the US central command wasn't so stupid and arrogant, it could have saved itself billions and thousands of lives.

thousands* not "thuds"

>not your problem
>after the cartel murdered god knows how many people (americans most likely among them) on american soil and stuffed their safe houses with their bodies and then boobie trapped it which lead to the death and incapacitation of american law enforcement officers

when the fuck exactly would it be their problem then, pendejo?

>pro-immigration/sanctuary city naive fools think they're doing mexicans a favor by offering them a better life
>not realizing just how fucked up the socioeconomic situation is in mexico
>they don't realize that the corrupt and cartel-owned government literally uses the border as a pressure release valve
>that they never have to worry about armed rebellion because people can just fuck off to USA
>but if it became much much harder to just escape the abomination that is Mexico the pressure would keep building and building
>the already-formed civilian militias would gain more and more support
>there'd be a full-on civil war to overthrow the current government and slaughter the cartels
>ideally the winners get their shit together and stop being a failed state of oligarchs, drugs and mass murder
>tfw californians are actively contributing to the worsening state of Mexico

>some white trash does mexican meth and dies
so, if you eat a swiss chocolate and die you should invade switzerland? why instead of shitting on mexico you just focus on the corrupt american border patrols who allow the drug in? you spend literally billions of dollars per year in the "war" against drugs and you are losing it

with all the money, manpower and time spent there you should only be able to cross drug to the USA if you had a guy on the inside, stop blaming mexicans

>argentina
oh no OH NONONONONO

Because they're elite operators and don't want to have a dumb woman and a nonwhite tagging along with them who might accidentally shoot them or get herself shot and jeopardize the op. Also she didn't save them, all she did was not get shot them return fire, hitting the assailant in the vest. This guy kills him.

Emily Blunt’s character was terribly written in the first one.

Because they are dicks in real life

>But we look whiter than Americans

Epic memes!

A few more months on this website and no one else will tell you are new and trying a bit too hard to fit in

t. buttflustered argentinian "white" person

I thought i was the only one who thought this when i saw this trailer?

Are You.......?
Me?

> if you eat a swiss chocolate and die you should invade switzerland?
Stopped reading there. You're an idiot.

Nice memes, where did you find em?

9gag.com you newfag. It's where all the dankest memes posted on Sup Forums come from.

>Soldier 2: Soldier

what was meant there?

I had no idea this was a thing.

Shut up, faggot. This is going to be great. All the things that made the first one good (Del Toro, Brolin, Forsing and operators) minus all the things that sucked (Blunt, muh token black). I hope they bring back Shane in a way that doesn't feel forced.

Sicario doesn't translate to soldier. More like hitman or something like that.

Holy shit go back to tumblr

como no va a estar bueno cabron tiene una de las mejores escenas de Operadores operando!

>It's actually called Sicario 2: Soldado and not just Soldado

It was originally going to be titled Soldado. I would guess that the studio was worried people would be too dumb to identify it as a sequel if they didn;t explicitly label it as one.

There's one thing and one thing only that made Sicario "good": Roger Deakins.

Wolski is no Deakins, but he's not bad at all.

dumb fucking spic

Its gonna be SIC right DADOS?

Fuck off spic

>Spice
>Not mexican