You will never see two living planets fight each other in a major motion picture

>You will never see two living planets fight each other in a major motion picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7TfF3TUFNE8
youtube.com/watch?v=4lo7JPLJUUU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, there is a fight between a planet and half-planet in GotG2.

>It's a planet fighting thread.
Okay.

>tfw your sacrifice does nothing.

Maybe not in dc

But my Bay will provide

Who wins in a fight between Beast Planet and Mogo?

>TFW Primus never ever

Mogo never fought a planet, he fought Ranx which was a city.

That fucking thing was a juggernaut. I always wanted to see if there was anything strong enough to actually hurt it.

They turned an entire planet into a bomb and that didn't even phase it.

Ever.

Well, it did make some scratches but nothing grave.

maybe someday

Not sure what the Beast Planets are, but considering Mogo is also a Green Lantern, I'm sure he has a sound advantage.

The Beast Planet is the evil force in Its a giant, jupiter sized mechanical planet that flies around eating entire worlds whole and digesting them into raw material to improve itself and shit out armadas of drone ships to soften up targets. In the show, they crash one planet into it and rig another planet to explode as a giant fucking bomb. Neither does any appreciable amount of damage to the thing, eating the planet afterwards was enough for it to self-heal what little they did to it and more.

So the Beast planet can definitely kill Mogo if it gets the chance. The question is weather Mogo can do anything to stop it with green lantern powers first. Its not going to be an easy fight.

Beast Planet is an entity made of null matter, some kind of stable-ish antimatter.

It can take planet sized explosions to the face and sit inside of a sun with no damage.

Because it's coooooool

I guess it depends if Mogo has help. If he's got some blue lanterns boosting him he might have a chance.

>spainish
get that shit outta here

>People talking talking about War Planets/Shadow Raiders
holy shit
youtube.com/watch?v=7TfF3TUFNE8

Mogo a cute

Sinestro Corps War was so fucking good.

It was not a major motion picture but there was an entire show based around the idea. Shadow Raiders (also called War Planets).

That is such a beautiful shot. Who storyboarded it?

Nelson Shin, apparently. The whole opening sequence is gorgeous.
youtube.com/watch?v=4lo7JPLJUUU

It still hurts user. I remember being so psyched for the website story updates. Simpler times.

you seriously couldn't be bothered to read 25 posts?