Do people actually watch DVDScr rips? Why?

Do people actually watch DVDScr rips? Why?

probably if they missed it in cinema and want to watch it in time for awards season

Because im not downloading 8GB worth of bluray to watch white trash : the movieā„¢

+99% people on earth aren't autists like yourself

you take your movies too seriously mate, it's just a movie. people would play movies, go take a shit without even pausing it, watch it on the bus on their cellphones, etc

it's just a movie...

you know some stuff isn't even released on BR so that's the highest quality you can have.

because they are fucking retards or like this idiot
they watch movies they know they are not going to like because they are impulsive garbage consumers that don't care about quality in the slightest

Why don't you watch a movie you would like?

those people don't care about movies and are submental consumers of trash

my friend will gladly watch TS/CAM movies so he can spoil them for others and avoid being spoiled

I usually do while my girlfriend plays with my ass

why would people care that much about movies? it's just entertaining to unplug your brain for 2 hours from real life

for a reason real artists say cinema shouldn't even be considered an art form

>8GB
>bluray
Jesus, why would you do that to yourself? I wouldn't download a bluray rip unless it's at least 20GB, and then only if there's no raws available.

yes, seeing the pores on actors' skin is not a priority

T-This is bait, right?

I ain't saying I do it myself, but most people do that shit

you've never seen a guy watching a tvshow/movie on the bus/train?

because I'm a 35 minute drive from the nearest theaters that play the Oscar-y movies, having to a) fight traffic and b) find and pay for parking. Why bother when I can download a copy in decent quality? Wide releases I do see at the theater though.

Watching movies with normies is the most painful experience ever. They're usually watching their phones and only occasionally glance up at the film.

I don't use public transport.

The problem here is that dvd screeners are not even close to being decent in quality, absolute shit in every way possible

I'm watching Lady Bird right now, the quality is shit but like this user said

I went to see BR2049 and there was this normalfag four seats away who was on facebook the whole fucking time. It was so distracting when he let his phone face my direction every few minutes, the fucking brightness of it shining in my eye like a fucking flashlight.

>caring about awards
Whew lad.

it's the answer to the question

>too beta to say anything
I bet you fantasised about your argument with him and you besting him a hundred times in your head while you shrunk in your seat.

captcha: Keal Albania

honestly some DVDScr remind me of the good old days from old ass TV's in the 90s and it sometimes enhances a movie.

I, Tonya would be an example. It would just look worse in ultra sharp HD tbqh. The bad quality fits perfectly and makes the movie comfy AF.

No, I'm civilized and didn't want to destroy other people's enjoyment of the film. What are you, some kind of caveman?

nice filename

So you suffered instead of asking the person to stop distracting behaviour. Did you go see the movie a second time?

>Being the type of fags that don't watch every single thing
You fags call yourself real critics

>wastes money to look at his phone in a dark place means he is enjoying the thing he paid for
fucking bitch nigga soyboy faggot man up

I did 10 years ago, now I have standards