Aku will be curb-stomped

Have you noticed how invincible Aku has been portrayed as so far in this season? He destroyed an entire army, wrecking HUNDREDS of tanks in literally ten seconds. He killed the Scotsman and had all thirty of his daughters running in fear. He casually blew up Scaramouche with little more than a glare, even though Scaramouche was his top assassin and someone good enough to give Jack a serious fight. He corrupted and took control of Ashi effortlessly, and did the same thing to those rams. He killed the Guardian, someone who effortlessly took apart Jack, and blew up his time portal. He nearly drove Jack to suicide and destroyed every time portal in existence. He caused Jack to lose his sword, and Jack spent the next 50 years scared out of his mind that Aku would find out and come kill him. And most notably, every time Jack has taken a swing at him so far, Aku always manages to doge it.

He hasn't even been hit once in this season. Now add on to that the fact that episode 10 is going to start with Jack completely at his mercy, probably being tortured by Aku for the first quarter or so of it. I think the reason for all of this is because Genndy remembered that Jack can handily defeat Aku in a straight fight and only get hit like once in turn, as he's proven half a dozen times at this point. I think that this won't change for the finale. there will NOT be an epic final battle, but rather a fairly short one-sided beatdown by Jack. Aku being portrayed as utterly unstoppable for the entire season up to this point is to make sure that the audience sees the beatdown as cathartic rather than anticlimactic.

>the foolish samurai actually believes this

>Aku always manages to doge it

He'll clearly turn into a gerbil at the last second and TWORE OPEN Jack's ass and scurry up inside him and turn him gay and thus away from Ashi. Foolish Samuboi

Remember when Jack was able to power up his sword with an ancestral blessing?

I think we will get the super saiyan version of that.

I enjoyed this shitpost.

No shit, Jack beat Aku straight up initially and that's why he got flung into the future and now Jack has been fighting for 50 years. Which is why Aku never fights fair.

Even if this isn't copypasta, it should be.

Jack has never lost to Aku

Aku has never lost to Jack

Aku has always been invincible to everyone except Jack, and he's always dodged Jack's attacks when he's not actually fighting him (for comedic or plot purposes, basically).

Jack loses to Aku constantly, and vice versa. Aku is always destroying Jack's time portals, and Jack is constantly delivering the beatdown to Aku.

>Aku rules the world
>Jack never beats Aku
>loses sword
>gets stuck doing nothing for decades
>almost sudokus self
Aku always wins.

The only time I can think of where Aku beats Jack in a fight (not destroys his objective) is in the graveyard incident, where he only lost because he tried to kill Jack in an ironic manner rather than throwing the sword into fucking space.

The season has been so bad with Jack that at this point I'm down with an Aku wins ending. The one character that despite of the voice change it's still the same old Aku I know and love from the original seasons.

Aku never beats Jack in a fight while Jack has the sword, but he's constantly destroying Jack's objective. Jack always utterly wrecks Aku in a fair fight, but Aku has always won in the longterm, until this final episode.

I really hope they don't asspull it thought, Aku right now has the Sword and honestly I'm having a hard time seeing how could he possibly lose it, not even Jack should be able to survive against Aku without the sword, so I don't know.

Don't fuck it up Genndy

He survived for about four minutes in Jack and the Zombies, which is a fair time for a fight scene. I expect the Scotsman's daughters and the people from the clipshow will turn up to distract Aku.

See that's the thing, at this point I would expect Aku to just have the Sword around or to throw it at a pit of Acid or to outer space.

Why must the plot be so convenient? it's shouldn't be that hard to figure it out but Aku won't do it because the plot needs Jack to get the sword.

In the comics, Jack's sword breaks, and he undergoes a trial to get it back. Ultimately he realizes HE is the weapon and draws it from himself.

Aku spoke of destroying the sword the former time he had it, but we can assume it isn't easy to do or he'd have just done it on the spot. Jack reclaimed the sword from the gods and could do so again, so he's the real threat. Aku won't kill him because he's pure evil and not very bright, so he'll want to gloat and torture him first.

Aku might not KNOW that Jack can just get the sword back from the gods, and it might be something that he (normally) can only do in a deep trance.