Wonder Woman 2 will probably happen before Man of Steel 2

Wonder Woman 2 will probably happen before Man of Steel 2

What ideas we got for the story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOU1m83XcsE
youtube.com/watch?v=-AB_znetvII
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it ever happens. That said, Id like a Cheetah/Giganta team up, maybe even Circe

Circe is the natural choice.

A semi-adaptation of War of the Gods would work well, with all the crossover stuff cut out.

It's got a great climax of Wonder Woman being reduced back to clay and "dying".

Maybe you can use elements of the Artemis arc (since comic movies love to have black sidekicks in the sequels and Artemis in the movie is black), have the title of Wonder Woman contested, and/or incorporate parts of Diana's death from Neron.

Though word on the street is that in the movie, Antiope is for all intents and purposes Artemis complete with ponytail.

Giganta just isn't a major Wonder Woman villain anymore and I don't think she will be. She's one of her foes, sure, but she's like Killer Croc or Bizarro where her best roles are in other peoples' comics and where she's played as less morally corrupt than other villains.

Hell, the best Giganta moment in history is in Simone's Atom, and her best Wonder Woman-related moment was basically an Atom crossover where she actually teamed up with Diana.

Man, all of the Wonder Woman excitement today is getting me pumped to storytime, but I've got family over.

>Death of Wonder Woman in second movie
>Rivalsan Wonder Woman
>More "Clash of the Titans" mythologicals on the heels of Ares.

It's like you're a machine built to generate bad movie scripts.

It's a smaller scale chase film with her tracking Cheetah through exotic tropical locations.
Heavy flashbacks fleshing Barbara out & her archeologist background & relationship with Diana. Go for Tas Mr.Freeze level tragedy with her.

Ingrid bolso berdal (westworld) is my pick for playing her.

Yeah, the slow-mo fightscenes with Gadot's stunt double would be swell.

I really want that famous midget from Game of Thrones and X-men to play Dr Psycho

And Ruth Wilson (luther) is my choice for Circe, hopefully they use the new 52 design.

>And Ruth Wilson (luther) is my choice for Circe, hopefully they use the new 52 design.

This fight scene is great without any slow mo or obvious stunt double use...
youtube.com/watch?v=xOU1m83XcsE

Yeah, that would totally not be seen as a Jessica Jones redux.

Hey, I'm trying to level with people who want Wonder Woman to be mythological, which I imagine we're gonna get a lot of coming out of the movie.

Also I was meaning more the basic idea of a Circe-style plot than incorporating all of the dumb clashing mythology stuff.

As for the death, I don't mean it like in Man of Steel, it's just a basic climactic plot element for the hero to "die" and get brought back through the power of friendship/teamwork/whatever they used in WotG that I can't remember.

Peter Dinklage, yeah, it's almost TOO perfect a casting choice.

I don't know any of those actresses but the one on the far right looks like a right smarmy cunt, perfect for Circe. She would really have to be hammy as fuck and steal the show.

Huh? Psycho wouldn't be anything like Purple Man. Psycho makes people see illusions and targets Diana's friends since Diana is immune to mental shenanigans as long as she has the lasso.

No, it's really not.
and it clearly cuts away to her stunt double on multiple occasions, and once to cgi.
Gadot herself does nothing in that entire scene but stare into the camera with her "I'm hot" look.

Ramp up the sexual elements, remember Jones actually toned down Purple Man quite a bit, in the comic he would plow bitches in front of her and make Jessica beg to join in, and deny her.

>I don't know any of those actresses but the one on the far right looks like a right smarmy cunt, perfect for Circe. She would really have to be hammy as fuck and steal the show.
Check her here...
youtube.com/watch?v=-AB_znetvII

I really just want Cheetah.

2 words: spy film

female james bond for sure

fuck ALL the mythology shit audiences are done with that clash of the titans crap with Zeus and Hades and other nonsense

focus on the action and wonder woman exploring the world further

>Wonder Woman 2

No one is going to greenlight you Dwarf Cuckhold fetish film.

Circe and her island is pretty much a Bond villain and Bond villain island

pull the triggger

She's got to jack off the Titansbefore they come to Thmysceriaville where they live and fuck all of the amazings whoever wins we win more

League of one is a shitty comic but without the league jobbing it would be a great movie

He's probably right, then.

I kind of think they'll retcon the whole "retired for 100 years" if it becomes a meme that Diana let the holocaust happen.

1.) The world wasn't aware of the Holocaust happening until late in the war.
2.) Superman lets genocides happen all the time to avoid getting involved in geopolitics.

>It's okay when Batman does it.
And the only one who jobbed is Kyle, but he's a fucking idiot, so I can sadly believe that. Goddammit, Kyle.

I didn't said that, I'm saying that you don't need to have that in the movie. It needs to be a wonder woman movie. Stop being so sensitive over batman, seriously, batman haters are obsessed

Just saying, in my experience, people tend to be fine when Batman pulls this kind if shit, but lose their shit if someone else does it. Folks seem to conveniently forget the Brother Eye debacle.

But for real, Kyle, what the fuck was that? You just let her swipe the ring off you? You fucking suck, Rayner. You deserved that headbutt, you fucking moron.

Or just make Themyscira into a weird sort of Brigadoon situation. Which also leaves a plot thread open for some "Diana sans her homeland" stories, like WML and O'Neil's respective runs.

If Cheeta is in a hypothetical WW2, WB should look at the way we got cat people in Avatar. Just do that again minus the blue color