Why does she have a halo above her head?

Why does she have a halo above her head?

Because God is a woman user.

Because someone who works on costumes also plays WoW

Serious question: did Holdo actually say/do anything vaguely SJW or are we just having fun with the meme?

not really, she just kicks out hothead Poe off the bridge and then exemplifies her terrorist ways by suicide hyperspace ram

why do faggots keep making threads about this character every day

She's a futuristic jew.

Is her hair dyed or she's an alien with naturally purple hair?

Her entire outfit is so fucking ridiculous. She's a vice admiral for fuck sake why is she dressed like that? God I hate this """character"""

>In her youth, Holdo became disinterested with the peaceful culture of her homeworld, so she expressed herself by dyeing her hair vibrant colors, wearing vibrantly-colored clothing, and going on daring escapades. Holdo also enjoyed studying astrology, and she was knowledgeable of the galaxy. Organa found Holdo to be insightful and charming, but also irritating at times.

No, she dyes it several times in the new Leia YA novel she's in.

As opposed to?

Why are her clothes so wrinkly? Seems stupid.

feminazi shit flick
I'm glad this bombed hard with normies

>comparing a fucking politician to someone in military command

fucking BASED

>astrology

her hair is purple

she's a senator, is she not? Her garb appears to be modeled in some sort of fashion after greek or roman togas, which were robes in fasion during the first days of democracy and of course, the first senate.

Why do you care all of a sudden?

she doesn't say anything SJW but she acts like one

>but also irritating at times.

She is not alone in that feeling.

fucking moron

>unique diverse heroes all with their own personalities, struggles and strengths
>happen to be white men
>garbage retards whose only character revolves around their race/gender

hmmmmmm

I didn't know Black Panther and Rey were the first black and female protagonist in film or TV.

They are almost all jewish not white

Can someone explain to me what was the purpose of the woman in OPs pic, in the movie?
serious question. thanks.

no ones actually seen the movie.

ask barron davis

>so she expressed herself by dyeing her hair vibrant colors
OH NO NO NOOOOO

because /we/ aren't paying to see a shitty disney movie but need something to talk about

Her purpose is to retroactively destroy the previously movies with just one scene.

Wouldn't Twi'leks call this appropriation? It's fucking Star Wars, not Berkley, jesus christ.

Its confirmed the character is a self insert of sjw writer if that wasn't already obvious

such a shameless self-insert. that's why women shouldn't be allowed to write fiction at all.

this one?

Was talking down on Poe, womansplaining to him why he sucks.

Because she enjoys anal

Yes.
The hyperspace ram successfully destroy the previously movies.