What movies do women like?

What movies do women like?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3608577/Its-OK-for-alpha-males.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is exactly why Trump won and will continue to win

wow, nothing's ever made me hate women as much as this photo

damn look at all those bitches

the democratic party is like 80% bitch today what happened to all the white boys

They're republicans, libertarians, or just don't vote.

Any man who votes Democrat is not considered a man in my book

Not joking they became Republicans because Democrats abandoned their Rust Belt peeps and went after the Pajeets and Shawniquas in urban areas. White males basically had to choose Trumpublicans or just take their final overdose of opioids, no real other choices. Their wives who felt sorry for them decided to go against their own gender and vote 55% for Trump.

women like that is making star wars

Why just women? There are plenty of men in the crowd doing the same shit

Where? I can't spot any.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Imagine having women in the military. You have to worry about them and the enemy...

>that one woman who looks around like "wow did he really have to look more inspirational than the rest of us?"

The notebook and pixar movies

I hate women

to be fair there is absolutely no way I could do that either.

You've obviously never been to college. I've met a lot of girls in my college courses who talk about good films and watch more kino than you probably but these women are almost always unobtainable. They're like unicorns.

Either that or they are lesbians. They're almost always cold, emotionally vacant people.

u wot?

my gf's fav film is the dreamers

No fair comparing them to some kind of superhuman cyborg.

I kind of wonder what they think of goslings movies since the notebook

And Harry Potter. Bitches love Harry Potter.

haha, women, amirite?

It's 2018, Sup Forums, grow up

>are almost always unobtainable
no woman is unobtainable, you're probably just a shit person m8ey

girl on the bottom right is a qt

>missing an arm
>lightweight prosthetic leg
Easy mode. Should try doing it with all his limbs and a pair of tits weighing him down.

DOMO ARIGATO, MR. ROBOTO

domo DOMO

The most narcissistic generation in the history of mankind. I hope to live to see it all burn to the ground.

fun fact: Hitler never actually visited any concentration camp

>probably texting someone about how much she hates the bitches sitting next to her
/ourgirl/

None of their tits weight much at all. Even giant cow tits are pretty light.

>always cold, emotionally vacant people
In other words, smart.

I can spot a few men in the audience. They are facing forward however.

Trust me man. There is something deeply wrong with tumblr film girls. Like the type of girls who like Wes Anderson, Lars Von Trier and JL Godard.

I took college film courses and all these girls are either lesbians or they got raped as young girls and are incredibly emotionally damaged. You have to throw their coldness back in their face for them to be attracted to you and even then they probably still won't put out.

I managed to get into bed with one of them fully naked and she wouldn't let me touch her or have sex with her. All she let me do was put my dick between her ass cheeks and dry hump it for a while. I think she was a virgin

Movies where the main character hangs dong.

trump won't win again, people really fucking hated clinton in the more divisive states and thought trump would deliver on what he was saying without really thinking about what he was saying which probably won't happen again unless they prop her corpse up for another go round. I also can see him not even running again in 2020

>put my dick in between her asscheeks and dry hump her for a while
kek

No one can be this fucking dumb

>liking Bertolucci’s hackery
she doesn’t understand cinema

Aren't white men under 40 like 10% Democrat?
And the ones that are are borderline females from an hormonal point of view.

I don't know what you mean, that's New York Times quality political analysis.

With comrades like that, who needs enemies.

To be fair, the even if this was an all male audience (regardless if it's Clinton or anyone else) the only people you'd see taking pictures in this situation is are people who want selfies.
Like why the hell would you take a normal picture of a celebrity at some random public space, if not to show yourself being there with them? It's still vain as fuck, but people who aren't into this shit just wouldn't be here with a camera at all. The picture makes it look like this is what every woman does, while in reality, all this proves is that women who specifically go to these places to take pictures with celebrities — surprise surprise — will take pictures with celebrities.

Are you people gay? Why is it bad that women behave differently from men? That's how it's supposed to be and it's fucking cute and endearing you virgins.
What the fuck is your dream female? Some football-playing dyke who spits on the floor and is into cars?

>Why is it bad that women behave differently from men?
It's bad in some ways and good in others. I'm just here for funny memes.

>That's how it's supposed to be and it's fucking cute and endearing you virgins.
Too bad that only non-virgin "Chad" males are allowed to think this way.

The rest of us are forced to abide by the media+schools propaganda that "women can be just as anything as any man ever and if you disagree you hate all women everywhere".

telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3608577/Its-OK-for-alpha-males.html

>What the fuck is your dream female?
A super curvy 5'0 nothing redheaded girl that loves RPGs and grand strategy games and has every fetish known to man.