Why is the "queen bee" such a good trope?

Why is the "queen bee" such a good trope?

youtu.be/flBtDoXRL0k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=klSx4JW1jek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like imagining myself as the girl being bullied and i'm a dude

You're a faggot, is what you are

Because I'd rather these threads not come back to Sup Forums. Also bitchy chicks are hot.

I literally hate you because you are such a loser that you have to make the exact same thread on Sup Forums every single day.

this i know, my man.
youtube.com/watch?v=klSx4JW1jek
i fap to this too

Strong, complex feelings of hatred, jealousy and admiration

Because deep down all men want to be dominated by a bitchy hot girl. Because they're all pathetic losers.

Because they're dominating while still being feminine

It's It's a pretty flexible archetype. It can be used for a straightforward villain or a misunderstood, almost tragic character that can be redeemed. Melting the ice queen just feels good.

Because many anons here seem to like getting dominated by a mean popular girl. I actually know of a game you'd all probably enjoy, it's a visual novel rpg online taking place in some kind of magical school with a ludicrous amount of paths and possibilities. One of which is purposely losing against the popular girl when she challenges you, which causes her to pretty much "own" you. This results in her permanently being in your party, ordering you around in battle, and having several scenes where she publicly hurts and humiliates you to keep up her image.

where?
i always imagine the girl in the center as one of those super smart girls that no matter how you try,you can't win when it comes to intelligence because she is rich enough to get the best tutors.

You'd better be typing up directions to said game right now.

Sounds lame

It's hotter to fight back a little, but the control is still overwhelmingly hers. Defiance gets me off.

What happens if you beat her?

Only the majority of Sup Forums, because the majority of Sup Forums are pathetic betas in mentality.

I've been tempted to post about it somewhere on Sup Forums since as a western visual novel it's technically Sup Forums, but I know it would get deleted anyways, so my best bet would be to try and sneak it into another thread like this one.

Although, I'm not entirely sure you'd be interested in it since it's technically a WIP flash game, so quality is a bit iffy, and the art is rather like it or hate it. Although the game does have both a SFW and a NSFW version
Maaaaaaaaaaybe I'll post it later if there's still interest so you all can most likely berate it, but until then I'll take the advice of and drop it(mostly because for some reason I feel like it wouldn't be right to post it here and I don't know why)

Although i will mention that the path I posted above does have slight elements of this:

>tfw no femdom gf

Sorry, didn't see this.

You get the other flavor of this trope. She begrudgingly admits you're better, but you decide to heal her up knowing she can't be all bad. Not used to people being so nice, she willingly joins your party, where you start to see the nicer side of her slowly overtime.

Well now I'm actually interested a little. If I could get more of that, please tell me where. I'm only just discovering I like this dynamic, and I don't exactly know what the name is. Any "dom" stuff is usually the guy acting entirely spineless.

jesus i don't want to know the source anymore.
that was the most autist retarded post i have ever seen.

Hey

Post it

Either leave the thread or post it. We don't need the backstory.
At least, post some preview art with all that shit so people can judge for themselves whether their still interested or not. Not like these threads are going to go that much differently aside from this.

Is this yuri?

>At least, post some preview art with all that shit so people can judge for themselves whether their still interested or not.
Coincidentally enough, I was just about to do that.
I'm legitimately not sure if anyone would like this art style, but it's the one the game is done in.

To be honest, I didn't think anyone would be interested in what it was when I made that first post.

aaah it's you i think i have seen this game in a TF game forum.

now we're speakin my language

Because you are a beta, fem-dom, faggot who keeps making these threads. The fuck is a Heather?
captcha: stop

heather is a name user :^/

Yep. Evident as Hell.

Everyday I want a girl like Asuka Langley.

I know this game. It's shit.

>Why is the "queen bee" such a good trope?
It's femdom and girly-girl at the same time.

>Watch the movie
>it's absolutely nothing like what I was expecting

They walk right into her home and murder her. my god

Well that's a good spoiler right there.

Does anyone have a good enough staging of this on Youtube I can watch? That is, unless it's a fucking chick flick which it really seems like it stereotypically would be.

it's hardly a spoiler. believe me
the whole thing is just so bizarre I'm hardpressed to say anything in it is a spoiler

Brechtian-style bizarre (MillionDollarExtreme) or psychological realism-style bizarre (Woody Allen)?

I'd rather humble and humiliate a bitchy hot girl, to be perfectly honest.

I don't think I can say it's either really. I can't even say it's worth a watch either. but you should watch it anyway

>fuck queen bee
>get to fuck her posse as a bonus

Because Sup Forums wants someone to insult them and step on their nads.

this isnt even that good of an animatic

idk what the fuck is happening half the time

waifu fags are the worst

needs less how2 manga, more loomis

Those mouths piss me off so much.

This whole show was really good.

but asuka is shit

>good trope
Bro, it's one of the shittiest tropes ever. And it's so overused, fuck.

I know right
where's my hot bitchy cheerleaders showing pantsu while kicking the air

Anyone knows Rei>>>Asuka

WOOPS

No, it's what commoners do when they try mimicking their betters. They become insufferable and bratty.
A good trope has more class and better lineage.

can't say the movies on youtube, but I could've sworn a musical bootleg was around.

Diana and Akko are endgame

what a catchy song

It's actually pretty obnoxious.

What if I want to violently dominate her instead? Such bitchiness opens the flood gates of my barely suppressed rage, yet also expands dong.

Making the ice queen an ally while keeping her personality is better. Why ruin a good thing?

I love the art style

Let's just say that in the musical prime Heather stays around in the plot for way longer than she has any right to.

that's the whole point of the song, dipshit

Yeah, too bad the artist was like thirteen and internet fame scared her into deleting everything she did and retreating into self-imposed obscurity.

She'll probably end up doing storyboards for a couple shitty cartoons.

damn, only 13?

That's really impressive.

basically female Alphas

Wait, where'd Galactibun go? Her channel and Patreon and everything are gone.

other than being a blond hot bitchy girl archetype, because it creates conflict in a story that would otherwise make it boring. even in a superhuman story, it presents social conflict that cannot be solved easily even with most powers. being an underdog and overcoming obstacles is a story most people like. a story with no major conflict would be dull.

that and we all want our dick to be bullied by somebody. pic related.

>ywn tug on heathers dick
why even live

>you are such a loser
TIME FOR YOU TO PROVE YOU'RE NOT A LOSER ANYMOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

Why the fuck did the artist delete her YT account and where can I find them now?

Are they gone? Really?

Dramafaggotry. At least she has the excuse of being like 13 or something, unlike a lot of other artists who do that shit.

I saw a comment claiming to be her and saying that she was going to reupload everything on a new account, but there's at least two other channels doing it already and no way to tell if either is really hers.

I want Satsuki to bully my dick