/OURGUY/

/OURGUY/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zjjUKr93aZo?t=1m35s
twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/285670822264307712?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=TV2v37u39NY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don’t get the Louis CK situation, didn’t he have the women’s consent?

>Sup Forums shilled me into watching the first part of his special last night because they said he talks about trannies
>shillling me into watching the 2nd part now too
goddammit

Dumb nigger thought he's safe from SJW wrath.

BASED BLACK MAN

I just watched equinimity and he didnt say anything about louis ck

theyll be looking for dirt on him
screencap this he might he taken down

Jokes on them. Black men don't have to sexually assault women to fuck them.

Second special is kino Dave. He says those #metoo girls have brittle spirits for letting their "dreams" get broken by a guy jerking off in front of them. He compares it to MLK giving up the civil rights movement because Louis ck

xDD he le BASED black man!!! reddit

Fuck off, this guy is a faggot who has virtue signaled against Drumpf.

There's nothing brave about this, he's a black guy so he's immune to legit criticisms for the left. He'll have some articles written about but that's it and the comment sections will still be SJWs sticking up for "Um, why is it always a black man we have a problem with???"

ya they just rape them

Yeah but it's okay for women to call regrets rape now.

This unfortunately is sad but true

youtu.be/zjjUKr93aZo?t=1m35s
twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/285670822264307712?lang=en
He's just saying, when does personal responsibility come into play.

>googles
>looks up OG story from August on SJW powerhouse site Jezebel
>this is literally most up voted comment

you're on to something

Was he right when he said Trump was making America greater for him (the rich)?

Chapelle is somebody who I'd really like to share a drink with.

Everyone would be if we just tell them to fuck off.

Apparently it was something to do with him being a powerful figure so they "clearly" couldn't say no. So basically the motto is, only fuck within your class, never do anything sexual with a poor person, or a person with a job "lesser" to yours.

OMG a victim of consentual sex. This world is so difficult for women.

whatever happened to this position? it's like it's completely gone from people's minds now, this PC culture is literally making people afraid to speak

They all have to have a common enemy and it's not a black man...especially one who converted to Islam

just watched his two new specials

very good

The communists in charge know what they're doing.

Not this time (((netflix))). The two last year were plenty shit.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't care. Most SJWs are white people. His career is over, according to himself, and he's just addressing the black community nowadays. Also most blue collar white people are probably better fans than disloyal liberal white people that turn on you when things get difficult. Plus, his comedy has always been dark and offensive.

>Louis CK in the early 2000s
>powerful
The left did him dirty. Franken too.

liberals overwhelmingly teach at highschools and universities. Entire generations are fucked for the next decade

Mr.CK is a massive cuck but his "victims" deserve to be mocked

>I don't get it
Questioning it is literally victim blaming in the mind of a female. Dave is 100% right, like bitch just hang up the phone if you didn't like it

2nd special is kino dave

Kill yourself shill. The second special was an unfunny trainwreck of muh poor black people

I like when he redpilled the audience about COINTELPRO

I'M BROKE NIGGA

It's better to have a internet news article task smack about you than random people coming up to you and saying "rick james bitch"

are you me?

he did a better job than i thought.

fuck everybody for complaining about his comedy.

Name me one good comic that is still putting out good shit?

Some comedians are the only people in Hollywood who are sick of the sjw shit. Why anybody here complains about Dave being Dave is beyond me. I mean, if you hate Chappelle, you're welcome to listen to NPR and hear Patton Oswalt talk about how valuable #MeToo is because it makes him triple think about every word that comes out of his mouth now and how that's a good thing because he's an evil male.

>make tranny and rape jokes in last special
>HAS THE WORLD MOVED ON FROM DAVE CHAPPELLE?????CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
>make tranny and rape jokes in new special
He knows what hes doing.

Jim Norton

I doubt very much he thought that at all. the man doesn't give a fuck, and he's telling jokes. and he'll make fun of people complaining about his jokes and then go on to tell related jokes.

>we can shut down Chappelle's offensive humor by writing scathing reviews!
It's like they didn't watch the Chappelle Show. Making fun of critics and "going there" were his bread and butter.

No, he blocked the door, refusing to allow them to leave

>white guy laughed on-set at something funny against blacks
>flees to africa
>quits show business for 12 years

BRITTLE-ASS SPIRIT

>SJW wrath
>implying it’s not only annoying background noise
Don’t go on Twitter and you’ll be fine.

Second special of this was bizarre. Seemed like a recorded version of those infamous sets he was doing awhile back where audiences said he just got on stage, sat around, chain smoked and rambled about stupid shit.

His little bit about why he left Hollywood was spooky, until you remember that he just became Muslim/Black nationalist/went insane.

A story I heard was that he politely asked women if he could masturbate in front of them. They said yes thinking it was a joke and the mad man actually did it.

If this then yes, he was in the wrong.

If this, it's more grey. All they had to do was say "it's not my shit", or better yet, "no", or what I would do, "fuck that shit let's just drink". I'm an alcoholic and turned a fat bitch off my ass at a hotel party cause I showed up for the booze and drugs, not the pseudo orgy.

That was the rumor. The comedienne duo he masturbated in front of said he sat in a chair.

Nice try. The first time those women gave that story, to Gawker, they said no such detail and instead explained that they say and laughed at Louis the whole time, then left off their own accord.
>[blocks your path]
Was a flourish added later.

It's in the Bird Revelation.

He talks about the girl that was horrified that Louis CK masturbated over the phone and says "Bitch you don't know how to hang up a phone?"

He also says he walked away from $50 million dollars when he left his show which is a hell of a lot harder than walking away from Louis CK's freckled dick.

based Dave.

Honestly i think it was more he was burned out and was starting to feel the pressure of the industry after becoming the face of comedy.

Dane Cook wasnt fummy but the same thing pretty much happened tochim too

As someone somewhere between Liberal and Centrist, the current trend for the Left to eat its own if they aren't absolute saints en lieu of having flawed allies is rather troubling. Franken hover-handed a flak jacket and Louis made poor decisions when it came to indulging his kink, but the way they're lumped in with dudes like Weinstein is ridiculous.

Franken also groped asses!

Yeah, for me and you, that's probably fine.

It's just a little bit different for celebrities.

Accurate, I saw him a couple years back and basically all he did was talk about the city we were in and ramble about Jack Johnson (the boxer) for a half hour. Hardly any memorable jokes, I felt swindled.

> (You)
>Franken hover-handed a flak jacket and Louis made poor decisions when it came to indulging his kink, but the way they're lumped in with dudes like Weinstein is ridiculous.
Yep yep yep. Everything I'm listening to All Things Considered and some talking head says "Louis CK" and "Harvey Weinstein" in the same breath, I can't believe my ears.

This, but unironically.

still better than all his netflix shows
youtube.com/watch?v=TV2v37u39NY

Stop supporting pedophiles and rapists, maybe? Louis and Franken got what was coming to them for being pedophile rapists. Pick better allies or stop being pedos, up to you hehe

What did he do to piss off the fags? A bunch of lgbt idiots I know are trashing him on FB. Some are even saying he's a nazi sympathizer now? What the fuck did he say in his specials? I haven't watched the new ones yet but I really liked his last 2.

Louis C.K's newest movie looked like pedophile propaganda just from the trailer.

fuckin niggers hurrrr yeah im a nigger yea BRAP BRAP SKKKRRRRRRRRRAAAA OOH OOH OOH OOH OOH OOH OOH IM A NIGGER TOO WE'RE ALL NIGGERS HOO HOO HO HOO!

You need to go back

I think it was more along the lines of he was using his position as a successful comedian and actor in order to do it, which is apparently an abuse of power? idk

Spotted the blackpeopletwitter mod

>I think it was more along the lines of he was using his position as a successful comedian and actor in order to do it

The problem with this is people believe power is implied. So even if he did just ask them if he can bust a nut without leveraging his power people will still see it as a power play because he had the power in the first place so it's rape to a lot of people. Fucking people in your own industry when you have power is foolish, it can easily be used against you in the modern world. Fucking coworkers is shit you do when you're young and work at target or a some shit. I personally don't consider him a rapist but the majority of people do so he's fucked.

I hope you faggots who hate anything who dislikes your precious little Drumpf kill yourselves when you realize how absolutely pathetic you are. Want to suck the old mans COCK next, FAGGOT??

Anyways love Chappelles netflix special, i actually just watched the second part the other day.. the tranny bit was fucking hilarious lol. And pretty offensive if you’re an SJW who gives a shit

The guy who makes fun of everyone but blacks made fun of some people

But it's 2015+3 and you're not allowed to make jokes about this particular group this year so he's a Nazi drumpf supporter

That's how he swindled Netflix. His 4th Netflix special is just him on a chair talking bullshit.

Fuck off.
He spends half of that special apologizing and walking on eggshells and trying to explain the point of comedy to LArdasses. So much so he nearly forgets to make it funny.

And the worst thing he says is "CK is masturbating over a phone call? Bitch, hang up the phone" or "If him masturbating destroyed your dreams then they probably that good to begin with". It's pussy comedy.

It's a really a shame you can't make fun of trannys, they are hilarious. It's fucking men walking around with their dicks tucked trying to convince people they are women. It's pretty funny when you think about it.