Male Batman x Female Superman > Superman x Lois Lane

Male Batman x Female Superman > Superman x Lois Lane.

but Female Superman x Lois > Male Batman x Female Superman

Tbqh the more I see it, the less I like this short hair on her.

I thought this was a no brainer.
girl-supes a cute

Male Superman x Female Batman > Female Superman x Male Batman

Idk I feel like Male Supes x Female Bats is better

I don't get it.

>Tfw she Kegels

What about Female Supes and Female Bats?

You mean Superman x exceptionally competent Lois Lane?

>Literally has your dick in a vice

Lois Lane is nothing like Bruce Wayne.

Both Lois and Catwoman are better than female Bruce to me

That comic was such a tease.

Male Superman X Male Batman > Anything else .

Yes, it's almost too perfect.

Though I doubt Bruce could keep his dark persona with a cheery gf like femSupes.

But it'd fit Bruce fear of losing people close to him by having a near invulnerable gf.

Superman doesnt realizing that he is talking to his alternate counterpart.

not incorrect

If you like dick, but not everybody's into that.

If Jon had been born a girl, Damian's thirst for him would be tenfold.

>Jason
>Dick w/ a Supes phonecase
Saved

In all seriousness, love this crackship.

I understand that. I don't understand her reaction. It seems to be a comedy bit, but either I'm missing a set-up or the joke is really poor.

How do you break a hymen of steel?

it should be female batman, but otherwise, you're spot on

i agree
Bruce and Lois are almost nothing alike.

I unironically hope Damien grows up to be gay

Assuming Kryptonians even have hymen, she could break it herself if there are any difficulties. Also red sun lamp.

I wouldn't think there would be any problems though. Kryptonian powers don't tend to have downsides.

So has anyone written this?
i need a doujinshi or an elseworlds about this

user, just admit you're gay.

I have a feeling you could put Clark in just about any paring and it'd feel right.

Multiversity was pure kino for the Damian/Chris subtext

To a degree this is true, though even just looking at the JL I don't think he'd work well with Barry.

Every time a thread like this appeared I should draw some more of this pairing...

Because I thought if Clara reacting awkwardly to her male counter part might be cute.

there's an exception to every rule I do think this could potentially work but the chances are almost non-existent thanks to shitty writting

>not wanting to see Barry and Clark go on cute dates

I will still argue that in theory it can work but no one has ever tackled the actual interesting thing there (pampered princess/famboy vibes). It's always about the superhero identities and her not understanding or respecting man's world, his secret identity, etc.

>Fem!Bruce as Clarks sugar momma

I like there sons better.

>not wanting to see Barry and Clark go on cute dates

Barry is just not sassy enough for him, Clark needs a bit of a challenge.

same reason Barry/Hal doesn't work

Oh. I thought she was trying not to laugh at Supes.

This feels like the JLU WWxBatman pairing with less Greek stuff

not exactly

not everybody is into tits man

Clark x Bueno

You have to look at it through a writers perspective. The reason why SM/WW will always focus on the god shit is because then there's nothing writers can't achieve with just using Lois or Steve for either of them. Making the whole pairing of Clark and Diana together pretty pointless and based around only how they look together. Now maybe if they had some kind of dynamic of chemistry it could at least bring a interesting element but they don't so you are just left with the God among men shit. The ship is shit on a fundamental level.

Hal despite being funny, slutty and a cute is shit with a lot of JL members for some reason. Halbarry is the most boring vanilla shit ever, Batlantern just sucks because Bruce is such a cunt to him and they're both massive bottoms , Clark/Hal is also pretty middle of the road/meh tier, Diana/Hal seems like one of the better ones and I don't like him with any of the other lanterns either.

Pretty sure Morrisom pretty much confirmed it in Multiversity.

Honestly I think he's bi.

>because then there's nothing writers can't achieve

I guess that's the problem really. Too wrapped up in meta shit to just have characters having fun with each other. The feeling that it has to mean something, that characters can't just date without it being a big thing.

I mean I guess I'm not a huge fan of the idea anyway, but it's a shame that no one can just give it an honest exploration. It's always some bullshit.

>Clark/Constantine

That would end badly for poor Clark.

who drew this picture? the style seems somewhat familiar

I always imagined Constantine being like Garth Ennis where he has some odd respect for Supes.

Looks like that guy who does the fake magazine covers

Artgerm or something like that, the solicit thread that's up has him doing a Supergirl cover if you want to doublecheck the name

So has anyone written this?
i need a doujinshi or an elseworlds about this

its the cover for the WW rebirth issue, so you can look it up that way

>Male Batman x Female Superman
They have that already, its called Bats + WW

WRONG
Diana is nothing like bruce or clark you pleb

This is Claire Kent. Say something nice to her!

She's a boring clark, and that's saying something.

Not even close. WW and Batman are just work colleagues. Batman and Superman belong together.

There is one, where Superman and Batman live on feudal Japan.

But Batman is a woman there, not Supes.

She's such a good cook!

>Batman is a woman
>Damian exists
How

stole an egg obviously

Read it.

Bats got transformed.

>Girlku stays in Saiyan God form permanently just to get slimmer

Link?
Female Bats and Male supes is a bit more interesting I think, but then the entire batfamily is gendr swapped, and some other characters suffer for it.
mainly Cass.

why would damien have hips or breasts? he's barely 13

Alright, it is indeed Artgem. The pic reminded me of Street Fighter III Online Edition's official artwork, which, unsurprisingly, turns out was also done by Artgem.

Ins't this pretty much BM/WW?

again, no.
fucking read the thread or do some thinking

They do sex ed in like 5th grade when girls start developing breasts, that's like 11 or 12 I think.

consider reading the thread, but no

Male Batman x Female Superman is for fucking COWARDS.

That's just because editors fear WW stealing SM spotlight.

I disagree, it's pretty much the same thing.

I don't see anything quaint farmgirl-y in that image senpai.

Kinda of. They operate on a similar fashion, but Bruce and Clark have more chemistry.

I give you the old-fashionableness and farm-girl.

That's only because editors fear having BM and WW too close, since that would overshadow SM in the trinity.

I've always been fond of the headcanon for the Claire Kent concept that both Dick and Damien are r63'd as well.

The thought of Bruce having to go to Clair for help in raising a teenage girl is too cute, not to mention Nightwing being as equally inspired by Superman as Batman.

Then r63 Damien being completely opposed to Clair as maternal figure acts as a nice foil to Dick's inspiration.

BUENO...HEH, HEH, HEH.

EXCELENTE

She's very pretty for a girl from Kansas.

Moar

... duuuuuuude. You just blew my mind.

Saved. Gave me warm fuzzies in my blood pump

Nah, Lois and Clark were made for each other.

Meh

God-tier taste