CN Archival Thread

Hi, Sup Forums I posted here a couple of weeks ago about two VHS tapes I had relating to old CN recordings from 2000 and 2001. I finally had time to transfer them and created a mega to upload them to. They are uncompressed so the file sizes are huge.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!M2JBGayB!hjRmKhnQxSZ4BLVfbFSv-pmeOcmsPp9IUaftgaHxZ2w
youtube.com/watch?v=XHvB9XCdCzY
myspleen.org/details.php?id=20949
myspleen.org/details.php?id=20603
myspleen.org/details.php?id=20429
myspleen.org/details.php?id=20789
myspleen.org/details.php?id=20901
mega.nz/#!Vm4WlYLQ!Q2ODcsJFklEYYHtI0_V-vvDb68mDe7FM40DGLUxOWbA
amazon.com/gp/product/B01E5ITE2W/
mega.nz/#!l7hWXC4J!BnrU_uYZT3YqLnzkNeHULEzKwpCWATQIgnNj0JSdzfo
youtube.com/watch?v=kutONzsK9Cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The VHS tape from 2000 is a full recording of a broadcast of Land Before Time V and the tape from 2001 is a partial recording from the night Trapped in Hyperspace episode 2 aired

Here is the partial September 17, 2002 recording of Trapped in Hyperspace:
mega.nz/#!M2JBGayB!hjRmKhnQxSZ4BLVfbFSv-pmeOcmsPp9IUaftgaHxZ2w

I remember you OP, anons were willing giving you myspleen invites, right?

I know who you are talking about, but i'm not that user. I did post in that thread though.

Here is a JBVO promo that was on the Land Before Time Tape
youtube.com/watch?v=XHvB9XCdCzY

When I was I kid I remember getting a purple Cartoon Network DVD in a cereal box. It had the Johnny Bravo/Scooby Doo crossover on it plus an episode of Powerpuff Girl's and Dexter's Lab. I think it had some CN Groovies too and some promos, but I can't recall anything specific.

Has anybody tried uploading some of the content from these DVDs (there were at least for different ones)? For all I know there might not have been anything unique on them, but it'd still be nice to see some decent quality promos from the 2003-2004 era of CN.

I'm pretty sure I still have the DVD lying around somewhere, but it's got to be scratched to hell by now.

Oh yeah that was the toon tour of mysteries. I'm pretty sure someone dumped the contents of discs 4 and 5 a while back, but I don't have the links to them.

I remember recording over the Shishio fight in RuroKenshin with an old VHS copy of Mission Impossible

If you use myspleen, here's the links to them
myspleen.org/details.php?id=20949
myspleen.org/details.php?id=20603
myspleen.org/details.php?id=20429
myspleen.org/details.php?id=20789
myspleen.org/details.php?id=20901

>Rain's ankle boots

any jetix stuff?

For some reason the software I was using to capture the tapes split the Land Before Time Tape into two parts. Second part is uploading now.
mega.nz/#!Vm4WlYLQ!Q2ODcsJFklEYYHtI0_V-vvDb68mDe7FM40DGLUxOWbA
I don't have any in my possession.

a movie or tv?
also there's only one jetix torrent on myspleen but it's dead
haven't seen any recordings elsewhere

What are you using to do this OP?

I've got lots of CN/Toonami stuff on tape and still got my VCR, but I don't know the first thing about transferring.

I use the software that came with this cheap video capture card
amazon.com/gp/product/B01E5ITE2W/
If you do buy it, use the DVD quality option in options.

Part 2
mega.nz/#!l7hWXC4J!BnrU_uYZT3YqLnzkNeHULEzKwpCWATQIgnNj0JSdzfo

Seems to actually work does it? Cool, I might give it a try.

My nigga, you're back! Time to get comfy

Will we ever find that JBVO episode where he narrates over DragonBall Z? Or is it lost forever?

anyone know the name of these specific bumpers with the circles and slower jazz music? some had the text saying "now back to..."

nevermind found it
the music was always so catchy and love the look
youtube.com/watch?v=kutONzsK9Cc

Nice. I fucking loved the Powerhouse era of CN