Not good

Not good

t. soyboy

nice opinion, i can tell you worked hard on it

I love being contrarian too, fellow channer!

>get the fuck up and do your job

>long and booooooring
>downer ending
>no narration
>only a good amount of nudity, not a TON of nudity

Agreed. To white-centric and very problematic with regards to the treatment to the women in the film. As a feminist I cannot recommend the film.

I'm just kidding. This film was fucking great. Just finished watching it for the first time on demand.

ywn see ana's vulva

such class, such intellect... i tip my fedora to you, sir. you are a scholar and a genius. god bless you. aw no wait, i fucked up.

t. reddit

I agree, it's not just good, it's excellent.

You can find same exact posts like that about the first Blade Runner on reddit, should we start hating that also?

better than the original blade runner but that's not saying much

OP is a fagot.

Oh you can find the exact same posts praising every aspect of the first blade runner when it came out in 1982?

go for it

Wrong

t. actually browses reddit and takes screenshots of it
kys

right

If you like Blade Runner 2049 like me then you will love it, I love going on Reddit to talk about the most KINO movie of the year, Blade Runner 2049 now on blu-ray and dvd!

oh wow reddit didn't exist back then epic maymay my friend you sure got me, it's not like the first one isn't their favorite film that they jerk off to like it's the meaning of life itself

Trash tastes

I highly doubt reddit loves the first blade runner, they love pleb shit like fight club and inception and blade runner 2049

user not only does r/movies love the original, reddit has an entire subreddit r/bladerunner where people circlejerked for years over the original and now the same people are praising the sequel on the exactly the same sub reddit.