Barry is going to barter a deal with the Speedforce in order to save Iris' life...

Barry is going to barter a deal with the Speedforce in order to save Iris' life. He will be placed in the prison where Jay is during the 5 month hiatus the show will be on.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5
screenrant.com/flash-season-3-jay-garrick-jsa-legends-tomorrow/
dctvu.com/will-the-flashs-jay-garrick-appear-on-legends-of-tomorrow/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is Gypsy crying?

She realize that she is the Black Wally of CW Flash and the real Iris West was whom Barry was meant to be with it.

SPEEDFORCE

I'VE COME TO BARGAIN

Oh wow Cisco is actually taller than someone who is not kid.

HR clearly feeling like he was useless used his hologram disguise to pretend to be Iris and die instead. Next season a brand new Wells will show up.

Who's that, his "Mom"?

Damn, those spoilers people have been posting for the last month are true?
That's so fucking stupid. Anticlimactic as shit too. The CW shows keep doing this.

Why does anyone NEED to be in the Speedforce prison and why couldn't it have been Max?

I want cowboy wells

MAx mercury isn't around though?
thats all? feels anticlimatic

strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5

Time to bring some light to this thread.

I'm asking about Gypsy, the girl who's only met Barry twice

This is probably stupid, but someone please prove me wrong. Spoilers obviously if you're not caught up with the Flash, but you shouldn't be here anyways if you aren't.

Savitar is a time remnant of Barry, which he created when fighting Savitar. (brainfuck)

So Savitar has killed Iris now. But Barry in this timeline has yet to go back in time to fight Savitar and make any time remnants.

So if he doesn't go back in time and no time remnants are made, would Savitar just disappear ala Reverse Flash in season 1, because he was never created?

In this case, wouldn't doing completely nothing and just waiting it out remove Savitar from existence and bring Iris back because timefuck?

why don't they just get Human Target to pretend to be Iris

Savitar said time fuckery cant get him anymore after Barry told him that he would kill himself to stop him

But when Barry lost his memory`s Savitar lost them too

I bet this is all just a lesson given to Barry by the Speed Force ("...we let you make that mistake. We can't let you make another mistake like that again!"), and at the end the Speed Force appears as Nora Allen to take Barry back and stop himself from running back in time to save his mom in the first place ala Flashpoint: Paradox!

I honestly really liked the idea of Savitar being a future Barry that would take Jay's place and just go fucking insane from being trapped.

Also, weren't we supposed to get an episode with Jay's backstory?

>Savitar is a time remnant of Barry, which he created when fighting Savitar
Really? Jesus Christ, that's retarded.

The Flash got real fucking retarded.

Jay was also supposed to play a role in Season 2 of Legends but never made a single appearance.

I don't recall that being said.

It was teased by Shipp after Season 2 of The Flash ended.

screenrant.com/flash-season-3-jay-garrick-jsa-legends-tomorrow/

Here's another article

dctvu.com/will-the-flashs-jay-garrick-appear-on-legends-of-tomorrow/

Is Speed Force some sort of an evil Greater Deity now, to make pacts and deals with?

Weisman was a genius for not including this Speed Force bullshit in Young Justice

Think he can pull it off?

>So if he doesn't go back in time and no time remnants are made, would Savitar just disappear ala Reverse Flash in season 1, because he was never created?

No.

See, since you brought the Reverse-Flash, think of this: by killing himself, Eddie killed all the future Thawnes, including Eobard. But if Eobard never existed and never went beck to time, Eddie would have no reason to kill himself. Time paradox. Que the opening blackhole, which was about to "reset" the broken timeline, except Flash and Firestorm prevented it, leaving it broken, with Thawne's time remnants still intact in the timeline (even though his original battles were supposed to be against a Barry of 2020, not one created in 2014).

With Savitar, Barry abused the time remnant trick just like Hunter Zolomon did before Bar went to Earth Two: by getting a time-traveling copy of himself to die for him. However the trick works, it does in a way that one's death does not affect the other version.

She's a softie after all.

I'm just waiting for present day not time remnant Eobard to return

Ultra shitty that they seemed to write him out with zero participation from Barry

Is the Speedforce only unquie to the Flashes, can being or deities like Hermes or Ida-Ten use it? Hermes is the original speedster.

What's with the recent surge of Patty posting?

Wells, but he's a dog?

>a talking dog voiced by Cavanagh, being smarter than whole Team Flash
It'd still be better than season 2

Season 1 > Season 2 > Season 3

Iris possibly being killed off unlocked it?

No clue otherwise, she has been consistently popular in background, just no reason to talk about her maybe.

>Flash becomes a superhero version of Kommissar Rex
I can live with that. Anything is an improvement over this season.

The Flash does not follow any logic with regards to time travel and it's consequences. I'm not saying this snarkily but simply a stating it as fact.

Savitar was fucking bluffing. Regardless, it was time for barry to go to jail like his father.

The time remnant is part of a Future loop, that goes backwards in time before going forwards, killing iris in the present closes the loop so Time remnant goes evil and his origin is intact persay.

if barry prime went into future to stop himself from making remnants, then he could break the loop but he already made them in future, so they already existed before the present. It just happens to be after the present that it happens. Which is why you're confused.

Which is also why when he erases his memory it fucks with savitar, because everything he does still affects himself in the future and remnant is still attached to him before he closes the loop. Like he said though, speedforce tends to allow people to exist outside of time within itself, so once you're created, no matter when, past, present or future, you usually have a loophole to continue existing. Thawne for example.

This season may have been worse than season 3 of Arrow, the only thing I've liked in the last 6 months is Autistic Julian, Amnesia Barry and Iris actually getting stabbed (not the 3000 flash forwards of it) and the shows going to rob me of that anyway.

We just miss the PATTYYY

God fucking damn her ass is fantastic

I agree user, I agreeee

I just hope we get more patty next season

Why would she ever come back?

thingken of fast

she was doing a series of cons for charity stuff and she posts about it on her official accounts, while I know she's busy with other shows, she seems like she is down to come back. Despite what you think, Flash is still Cw's top ratings earner and her boyfriend also still works for WB/Cw so maybe she just enjoys hanging out. Who knows.

(pic related)

Besides the way they ended in middle of season 2 was really open ended..big phat open ending.

I'm trying to post a WEBM I made from an MP4 using the SUPER (C) universal converter program but every time I try i get "Corrupted file or unsupported file type."

Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Pic related.

try lowering the quality first. I'm sure someone with more knowledge can help but play around with the settings to see if it changes anything. by lowering quality it might change birate

Wells from an Earth where everyone is an anthropomorphic animal, a world whose Flash is a turtle known as Fastback. On that Earth, Wells used his intellect to become a world-renowned detective. He goes by his alias Detective Chimp.

Is that jason mewes in the blue coat?

>"My new bitch killed my old bitch yeah whats up now bitch"

use webm for retards or ffmpeg itself

FINALLY!!! thanks, user!

Too late to be relevant now, but at least I know for next time!

user, if it's for Patty then it's never too late!

:( it wasn't for Patty - I took footage from an anime I remember watching years ago of a spherical jewel shattering and renamed it "CW Flash Timeline Guide"

Here, if you want it.

Trying to understand the "logic" behind this show is a wasted effort. Whenever you try to work out what the writers actually mean, it usually falls apart. pic painfully related...

Heh, Inuyasha

Not Patty, but my mind can be at ease now

It was dbz for girls, but a girl I liked watched it so I saw a few episodes so I could talk to her about something she was interested in.

sounds resonable really

The comics version of the Speedforce was actually fairly straight forward compared to how it's being abused in the show.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: why couldn't Panabaker have leaked too?

either they haven't been thrown around enough to lose their bitcoin worth or they didn't find enough good stuff to bother leaking them

Time remnants speedsters are protected by the speedforce hence Savitar wouldn't just be erased.

Funerals are sad you autist.
Someone she cares about, Cisco, lost a dear friend. A person can be overwhelmed with feelings on behalf of someone else's tragedy.

People dying = bad.