"hey, how's the ground tasting?"

>"hey, how's the ground tasting?"
>*scratches surface*
>*SLUUUURRRP*

>"tastes like salt"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sharp_(Resistance)
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5cVCfruVFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a dumb scene. They must have done this so the audience wouldn't think it was snow or something.

>go to alien world
>taste the soil

that's gareth edwards on the left (director of Nuzilla and Numale One)

This scene was kino. Salt guy is one of the best Star Wars background characters ever shown on screen. You people will complain about everything.

>alien word
it has a n abandoned resistance base

>alien word
Learn how to quote, heathen.

>Undiscovered alien planet
>Go without any oxygen
>See weird fungus on the ground
>SNIFF
Why are people so lazy with science fiction?

>*SLURRRRRRP*
>it's leaves

>"hey how's the ground tasting?"
>*sniffs surface*
>*SHHHRHHRRR*

>"yep it's coke"

>"hey, how's the jedi tasting?"
>*scratches surface*
>*SLUUUURRRP*

>"tastes like treason"

Stop that. Can't you see they made these scenes with meme potential just so we would turn them into viral advertising for free?

Foreshadowing the audience's reaction.

Carrie had a good sense of humor. That's cheeky as fuck, that picture.

>"hey, how's the movie tasting?"
>*scratches surface*
>*SLUUUURRRP*

>"tastes like SHIT"

her honesty about her degeneracy is the only reason why I give her a pass.

*licks dirt*

Are the audience too stupid to know what salt flats are? Or is the salt the red stuff? I know pink salt is all the rage with hipster queers right now

>n-NO!! this is totally not Hoth
>it's SALT, not SNOW!!!
>DIFFERENT

I want a gif of this

Woah SUBVERTED as frick!

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

Did he have to look straight at the camera when saying that?

>"hey, how's the brap smelling?"
>*lowers head*
>*SNIIFFF*

>"Quite pungent my dear"

I don't like salt. Its coarse, corrosive, and sends your blood pressure everywhere

>blood pressure

If you're a fat American swine that pours half a pound of it on your tacos, yeah no shit it's bad for you. Take it with consideration.

very different

BRAVO

wtf?

why would they have fundamentally different tech 20 years later ?

Why not? It's a fantasy movie, not a documentary. Also this takes place in a huge galaxy with a fuck ton of aliens and where technology would evolve way faster than it does on Earth.

I've lived in America for 26 years and have never seen a single person pour salt on a taco.

Why are you 3rd world retards so obsessed with the US? Insecure ?

after the directing of a lifetime, he's been "busy"

I want to know why they have a stunted walker, as well. Like it's a midget version of the other ones. It's really weird looking. Did the First Order put an order in for it?

This is the most autistic thread on Sup Forums right now.

they did it because the audience was too stupid to know it was salt and not snow.

>yfw faggot redditors will dress up as him holding salt containers at comic-con

Remember how in the OT, each movie presented a cool new class of ships or fighters? Everything from Disney Wars has been the exact same copy pasted shit.

Shitwriter 1: WOW this last stand in a rebel base getting attacked by AT AT's LOOKS LIKE THE THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK! remember how EVERYONE said that the 7th movie was basically just the same shit again and people hated that!? HOW WE FIX!? BUT STILL KEEP SCRIPT CAUSE WE ARE LAZY SHILLS that bring new meaning to the word HACK

shitwriter2: well have a rebel for no reason taste the white snow looking dirt and say "salt" HA see its COMPLETELY DI FFERENT TO HOTH! HOTH WAS SNOW NOT SALT

FUCKING MASTERPEICE 5STARS

what is this spastic sequencing?

it's one of the old ones, presented so you can see the difference in scale between the new tech

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>"another if you please, a big now"
>"BRAAAP. How's this one?"
>*sniff*
>"very sloppy and wet my dear"

This is an American website retard. Go to your own counties version of Sup Forums or bend the knee

They did it as setup so that later when Luke didn't leave red footprints brainless audiences would get what was actually happening. Yet many still didn't get it even with the other obvious clue (blue lightsaber)

you've never seen Rudolph the red nose reindeer? you've got to be kidding

stop that. can't you see how retarded you are?

t. shillsney

They did it so they could have ships that skid the surface and leave pretty streams to put in the trailer

>I've already refuted your representation based argument
>I've argued your argument with nothing but reeeee
>I'm only pretending to be retarded
Kys

would it look better if I had seen it as a kid?

*sips the salt*

>resistance
>not aliens
In a galaxy far, far away, dipshit

Yukon Cornelius is such a great prospector (supposedly) that he could divine the existence of precious metals in the ground by smell or taste. Also, at the end (I think it's actually a deleted scene,) he finds a peppermint mine at the North Pole. So, it's also likely he was sniffing and tasting for mint.

they literally don't in tfa

It could've been alien semen.

Does he have a wookiepedia article?

>licks ground
>See guys!! its not Hoth!! this isnt Empire Strikes Back!!

Someone edit that scene with salt guy saying it's cocaine, and then Leia flying to the planet.

look sir, salt

Did anyone else get confused by this scene? I thought the red stuff was salt (red salt because hey, it's a galaxy far, far away) and the white was snow even though it's NotHoth. Foot prints don't work that way.

It’s the old AT-AT. Just to show how ebin big the new ones are

your comment leaves me wondering what exactly the red stuff is. The rebel base doubled as a mine, so the red material must be of some use.

anyone?

shut the fuck up you faggots

Just like wonder woman had to explain about her lasso of truth

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

I'm not even him retard, I just don't understand why you faggots must do this in every single thread, especially one about salt flats in star wars. what the fuck is wrong with you? don't you get bored of it? does every thread have to turn into some autistic T_D tier literal shitposting? can't you faggots just talk about star wars and salt?

Your confidence is drastically delusional, and disproportionate. A clear indication of someone lacking self control with neither an accurate sense of self awareness. Someone prone to imitate others, and depend on others to feel gratification no matter how dishonest, or false.

When I saw the trailers I thought the red crystals were gonna be red sith saber crystals or something force related. but nope its just some gay rocks on a salt planet.

Spin-off movie when?

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sharp_(Resistance)

If the white stuff is salt what's the red shit?

>Sees white powder
>Eats it
>Easily identifies what it is from taste alone
I think star trek was making an allusion to addiction.

sneed

>think its snow
>taste it
>oh its not snow

are you retarded or something

Nice to see that every day gives me another reason to hate what this world has become.

it's not snow guys!

Yoda didn't summon lightning to destroy the tree, force ghosts are powerless because they're nothing but illusions
this is canon
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5cVCfruVFQ

>*SLUUURP*
>it's soy

To be fair SNIFFING isn't something you have to specifically do. They exaggerate it for movie magic, but he would breath shit in whether he likes it or not.

You're a big ghost

It's a kind of salt.

god damn it

>Sharp, known by the nickname "Salty"

>*SLUURP*
>"Spice"

*war for the spice plays in the background*

That's exactly why they included the salt line. They assume the audience is mentally challenged.

Either that or they wanted to say THIS ISN'T LIKE HOTH AT ALL. It's the most dishonest line in the whole movie.

Also salt.

Depending on the elements involved salt can come in many different colors.

>slrrp
>orc blood.

It's a line that comes off like the producers were really proud of coming up with the idea of "It's the battle of Hoth but the planet is covered in salt instead of snow" and wanted to show that off the most obvious, braindead way possible