Can Ginger Hitler come out and play?

ur mum

what's the matter sweetie? You can't handle a girl hero? XD

*Clears throat*
*Wets lips*
*Taps on mic*
>Ur mum
Dreadnaught explodes

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>BRRRRRAPPPPPPPPPP
Yes I said this is Hux...
>*more farting noises*
I said this is-
>*A fart gets increasingly loud and high pitched until all the windows shatter and everyone is sucked into space*

>Directed by Rian Johnson

Worst scene in Star Wars. Despite that I unironically like Hux

General Leia fucked your mother.
It’s actually interesting since in Disney’s shitty and anemic EU, Hux is apparently the bastard son of a high-profile Imperial officer and a poor kitchen worker, which helps explain his inferiority complex and general emotionalism because he got shat on all the time during his training and only really got his job through nepotism. So this jab could have really thrown him off his game.
Shame that none of that is in the movies and turns a potentially interesting character into either comedic Space Hitler or an incompetent bumbling buffoon. Another loss of the potential in NuWars.

>haha your mama dude lmao
>*proceeds to destroy all your cannons with a single x wing*
>poe you are a white male you cant be the hero turn back you fucking manlet
>go snort some coke old hag
>send the bombers lmao
>random shot that kills three bombers in a row
>haha dude lets drop this bombs like its fucking WW2 all over again in vacuum
>dude female asian hero lmao
>hella f*cking epic

FUCK

isnt he a bit young to be a general? what were they thinking

What is nepotism, for 500

Years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars. Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire. I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to you in person, but my ship has fallen under attack, and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to Alderaan has failed. I have placed information vital to the survival of the Rebellion into the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him on Alderaan. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

>nepotism for general rank
thats the most retarded thing I heard in a while

i don't give a shit about soy wars, so who cares

>hux ... with an h? skinny guy? kinda pasty?

pasty! what will they call him in the next movie?

A jar of fucking Mayonnaise.

Lets dance Hux

Probably most generals died alongside the empire leaving younger officers in charge

first one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft

this is disney, its not fashionable to have anyone over 40 play a role everyone has to be young, even the old white dudes have a couple of decades knocked off

This is activist Hux Spencer of the Alt-Empire. If we allow his hateful rethoric to spread it will only lead to violence, free speech leads to the dark side of the Force.

Ask him why is he such a cartoonish caricature of a villain compared to Tarkin.

LOL YOUR MOTHER XD

BECAUSE IT IS A CHILDREN'S MOVIE YOU DUMB GOY

Ebic bants

>poe you are a white male
Fuck off, "white" retard.

*PPPPPPFFFFFFFFFTHTHTHTHTHTHT* LMAO