>massive infighting and self-destruction
>run at the first sign of danger
>everything they do is ineffectual
>needs the model of aryan stoicism (Luke) to save them at the last minute
>rey, who does nothing but whine and pout the whole movie, takes credit for it

>first order is strong and powerful
>shrugs off suicide attacks
>toys with the fleeing rebels the entire movie
>kylo ren, A FUCKING WHITE MALE, is arguably the most empathetic and definitely the most intriguing character in the entire saga
Did Johnson just red-pill the entire industry and they didn't even realize it? He literally called the liberal ideal nothing but a delusional failure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That narrative would be great, but you know there's no way he would have EVER intended that.

Even if he didn't intend it, that's pretty much how the Episode plays out. It was legit the most conservative movie I've seen in years, purposeful or not.

erm, what's the liberal ideal again, op?

A diverse group of genders, ethnicities, and sexualities working together to take down the white man.

>the most conservative movie
>conservative
That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

I think those are ideals of crab people not liberals

what's the difference?

I think you are wrong

>Did Johnson just red-pill the entire industry and they didn't even realize it? He literally called the liberal ideal nothing but a delusional failure.
Hail Trump! You might be on to something here...

BRAVO RIAN

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

The first order was just as inept

>Stand by while a single fighter takes diem all the defenses on one of their cruisers
>Ignores the enemy going for ramming course until it's too late
>Getting taken out by a single Droid

Only true soyboys hate The Last Kino. True alphas see the movie for what it is.

Soy Johnson kept saying the middle chapter is the part where everything go wrong. That's why the resistance gets BTFO and ends up fitting in the Falcon. This guy doesn't have to write what happens next, so it was easy. In fact, there is absolutely nothing left to tell in this retarded trilogy.

>organization led by white men is the dominant political and military force in the galaxy by movie's end
>organization led by women is almost completely wiped out by incompetent leadership and only saved by the heroic sacrifice of a white male
seems pretty red-pilled to me desu.

Wow, you know it truly goes to show that you fucking shills are PURE cancer

Why do people care so much about this children's movie?

It is literally killing childhoods and the white race, didn't you hear?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

Holy shit you can taste the soy dripping off the guys voice.