Lady Bird

>wahhh it's hard being an attractive white girl
>wahhh the straight white male is 2edgy4me

This film was so overrated. Basically a boyhood rip off replaced with an insufferable cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YJ0HgjbD8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>attractive

compared to her morbidly obese best friend

>white

based

>girl

fpbp

I liked the movie but I don't get why people think she is hot. She looks like she has a bone deformity in her face. Bitch looks like Rocky Dennis.

>boyhood rip off
instead of any number of teen girl movies ladybird rips off, you pick the one coming of age movie it’s nothing like.
bravo.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

We're not supposed to sympathize with her, you unironically do not understand the film

>we're not supposed sympathize with her
you don't understand feminism in the year of the goddess 2018

Shit movie Greta gerwig sucks

It more sounds like you just expected/wanted to be triggered. The entire point of the movie was Saorise realizing how wrong she was

It really did feel like it was trying to hard to be le quirky coming of age indie film.

“a bone deformity in her face”? ... (笑´・艸・) HeHe !!! I think Ronan is the babe !!!

Someone greentext the film plot so I can say it is overrated

>compared to her morbidly obese best friend
no, that was her a couple of years back

The point of the movie is her realize she's an insufferable cunt and unfucking herself.

It's about the struggles of having a parent who is a narcissist emotional manipulator.

If you think the film is about Lady Bird being a kid, and not about how her mother is essentially ruining her emotionally, you're retarded.

>a woman unfucking herself
Alright, picked the fuck up

the mom had a better performance

much more believable

Shut up stupid soyboy
youtube.com/watch?v=7YJ0HgjbD8U