Anyone else dissapointed by this comic? I thought it'd be really dark and deep...

Anyone else dissapointed by this comic? I thought it'd be really dark and deep. The first few comics had such a different tone, compared to the current "lol find the kitty :^)" tone we're getting today.

I keep reading it like a fool thinking it's going to get better, but I just realized: it isn't. This is the comic. I had false expectations.

Look at her role model for humor

>Sup Forums user disappointed in something because it's not what they wanted

Wow what a fuckin shocker

It's written by an aging fat bitch who likely is realizing she isn't nearly as interesting or clever as she thought.

Seventeen is a cute redneck

that's a little rude, don't you think?

OP here. No, it's the best comment in the thread so far. I love hard truths.

Didn't she also do that Skadi comic that ended about a year ago? What did Sup Forums think of that?

>The first few comics had such a different tone
I'm not seeing it.

I'm just disappointed they never experiment with each other.

Is it weird that I'm just now realizing that Seventeen's not wearing any pants, or shorts, or a skirt, or anything other than just a shirt, and that's all she's ever been wearing?

>I love hard truths.
Like informing people who hash out their insecurities on the internet behind a shield of anonymity that they're pathetic faggots who no one likes?

mmph

>strip search season 2 never

Hi Katie

Not really, that just comes off as defensive/whiny.

lol, obviously there are exceptions that became the comic it is today.

But check out pic related for example. I was expecting more fucked up shit.

I read Skadi for the articles.

What's that supposed to mean?

This was the original comic though, made in the strip search episode and posted on the website. Odd.

>you will never feel Kennedy's enormous feet on your dick

can you imagine having a life shittier than briguy

when are Malachi and 17 fuck

It was great as is. Anything more would ruin it.

This comic has always been primarily a comedy with the occasional dark moment and dramatic story arc. It's unfortunate if you don't like it, but that's how it is.

Ah, so this was bait.

I enjoyed it, although the frequent delays during the last couple of years made the ending drag a bit.

>Ah, so this was bait.

Oh, fuck off, I hate this.

"lol, your comment doesn't matter because you're merely a troll. :^)"

>"lol, your comment doesn't matter because you're merely a troll. :^)"
Well I mean, you clearly are trolling...

>Well I mean, you clearly are trolling...

The only one who can be considered objectively trolling here is you.

WHICH ONE DO I SHOOT

hhhhhmmmmmmmm suspiciously intense defense of a mediocre webcomic going on here

Hi John K
Sorry you couldnt get Katie to put out.

Hi Katie's current boyfriend

He did fuck her though.

Most artists who are usually taught under John's wing tend to be very mediocre storytellers more often than not. I mean, there are one or two exceptions out there, but they're just that: exceptions.

Who needs a good story when you can have FUNNY FACES??!!!

Would have liked if it was a bit darker but that's still a pretty ncie comic.
Don't be such a dumb baiting bastard user.
Had potential but was mostly a trainwreck. Guess a remake would be nice now that she figrued out what she wanted to do with it.

It got better once she dumped her boyfriend. Before that it was just basic jokes like, "lol meat" and "lol butt". This isn't me theorizing, she admitted to this in a Q&A somewhere.

I'm amazed she doesn't have shorts or a skirt or something. It's acceptable to show kids getting beat up, abandoned, starved, possibly killed, and it being a good comic, but showing them less than dressed, not even nude, can be risky. It's telling that the one time 17 was shown naked has been retconned.

>It's telling that the one time 17 was shown naked has been retconned.

By who though? That's so fucking odd. You think the penny arcade guys told katie to fix that shit?

Yeah, but it was rape. Not even statutory rape. Full-blown violent assault rape.

Details?

Let's just say John K's games of ass grab don't end at the ass

I don't think they really cared desu.

Well since we're here. I might as well post the new strips.

Should be an interesting arc. Maybe we'll finally get to know what Linus' deal is.

We just got Brian's backstory arc in winter. If that's not an acceptable level of darkness for you, then I'm not sure where you expected this comic to go.

After they age up about 8 years. So never.

I cant tell who are male and who are female