Be honest

Was it Kino?

THE PIZZA IS AGGRESSIVE

no

ALL MY LOIF

Sodium Chloride.

Yes

Who was in the wrong here?

When new season of jimmy older swearing alcoholic?

That album sucked butts.

Jimmy Neutron was amazing in the earlier seasons. The shipping and dating of later seasons was a natural course for how long it was running, but I didn't care much for it.

It was pretty good, especially for a CGI cartoon.

Childhood is agreeing with Jimmy, adulthood is realizing Skeet was right.

>Kino
and fucking stay there

More like basement-dwelling social retard on parole due to his parents insisting on keeping him in a grade level that suits his age rather than allowing him to advance to grade levels more appropriate to his intellect. The boredom became too much and Jimmy grew up to be a repeat criminal.

It was pretty good. Certainly a lot better than the spin-off. The animation hasn't aged all that well, though.

CLAP CLAP CLAP

It was decent overall

SLAP SLAP SLAP

absolutely not, grosteque show

It was good for a 3D show at the time, I doubt it's aged well though

It was good, it's just a meme because of the aged CGI and the ridiculous plots

Oh he's spamming this shit again. With shitty, pathetic Sup Forums memes, now.

The movie was good

[GENTLEMEN INTENSIFIES]
[JEYIMMY INTENSIFIES]
[ULTRALORD INTENSIFIES]
[DUHHEYJIMBODUCKSANDPIE INTENSIFIES]
good show.

It was actually really really good, I'm confused by all the shit it gets

This.

I was always surprised that they managed to get a decent non-creepy CGI in the beginning of 2000s making so many episodes.

CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH CARIBOOOOOOOUUU

It was better than Dexter's. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying to themselves.

I loved this show when I was a kid. I cant watch it now, its so damn ugly and pointless.

I remember watching Jimmy Neutron with excitement back in the day in Bulgaria because i knew that right after it Avatar the Last Airbender would come up at 14-15 o'clock back in 2007-2008.

I mean, it was better than most CGI cartoons at the time, but I wouldn't call it great. Pretty mediocre actually.

Anyone remember that Jimm Neutron thread from a few weeks ago? Did anything come of that weird abomination?

It is now time for father son bonding
BOND WITH ME JIMMY

This and Barnyard both were. Those guys at O/DNA Entertainment had a good type of humor. That stupid but good type of humor. Plus both movies had this emotional feeling to them that really stuck with me. Good stuff. Definitely some of the best Nicktoons. A lot better than Butch Hartman's shit anyway.