Which one is the better actor, Reynolds or Gosling?

Which one is the better actor, Reynolds or Gosling?

Reynolds has the better body by a mile

gosling for not doing capeshit

Gosling is a safe bet

This. Reynolds' body is pure kino

The better question is, who would you rather bang?

The facial expression.

The only scene he actually acted

Reynolds is reddit incarnate. He's not an awful actor, he just exists to bait normalfriends into a movie.
Goose is based autist.

Pic related

What a terrible shop. Black and white doesn't hide the obvious lighting difference you cuck.

It's mostly the lighting. He's only slightly more built than Goose

hello goose

Reynolds is trash

I don't have anything against Reynolds, but he's no goose.

the goose is Sup Forums... raynolds is reddit

What did she mean by this?

Goose

Goose has better triceps

But Reynolds Chest and Abs are delicious

Is that real?

Did Redditman ever recover from this?

>Implying he didn't put her up to it

Reynolds mastered the secret craft of IRL upvotes.

>Goose - Sup Forums
>Reynolds - reddit

We all agreed on this, right ?

I don't know about acting, but I saw Ryan Reynolds at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like I'm doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “cheese! Cheese! Cheese!” and snapping selfies of us with his phone's flash in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him wave me goodbye as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands despite having given $200 dollars at the counter.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay the amount you're buying.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually twice “to upcash her commission" and then turned around and hugged me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar twice and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by adding "thousand" to the price really loudly.

That's really funny, good banter from her desu

2012 if I remember correctly.

>only the lighting
goose has really shitty insertions and looks terrible despite the low bodyfat

>Hitman's Bodyguard vs Bladerunner 2049

My friend claims that he can't tell the difference between these two. He thought they were the same person until recently. "Ryan Renolds was great in Blade Runner" lol

I think this was in response to his tweet with her cut out of a photo of them.

wtf reynolds looks like a model masculine pretty boy while gosling is a wholesome less striking boy scout

Gosling by far. He makes his natural autism work in his roles.

Reynolds has no real talent and is basically a quip master.

It happened like this:
I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, "It's no problem, I love to meet my fans".
I was impressed, and all I could say was "I love Drive", but he kept excitedly cutting me off with production anecdotes from the movie and giving me warm hand gestures. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle pleasantly as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Ryan waiting in line with just a few organic granola bars in his hand ready to pay.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "sir, did you find everything OK tonight?" At first he kept pretending that he was just a normal guy, but eventually let her know that the service was outstanding and that even he, an award winning actor, was impressed.
When she started scanning the bars individually, Ryan stopped her and told her she could just scan them in bulk "to prevent any line holdups" and then turned around and smiled at me. I think that's very considerate. After she scanned just one bar, quickly calculated the total, and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Ryan simply handed the cashier a hundred dollar bill and told her to keep the change.

These jokes are so weird to me, Reynolds does them as well - Goose actually fucked Lively years ago(there's even a footage of them on a date IIRC), why do both of them keep bringing up her past relationship?

They're memers in real life.

Reynolds is more conventionally attractive, but Gosling is more striking, as in uniquely attractive. Either way they are both lovely to look at and to listen to.

Does anybody else think Ryan Reynolds is perfect as Deadpool? His voice isn't teenage meme loving boy like Nolan North but is slightly more mature while still being goofy.

They're both comfortable enough in their current relationships and don't have low self esteem

Bump

Reynolds, and it has nothing to do with the huge boner he gives me.

this pasta is way beyond its sell by date

Well, yes. He's been perfecting that role for at least 20 years.

GOOSED

Came here to post this.

goose

You mean a wise cracking buff guy with the humor of a teenage boy. Definitely the first for Reynolds

I don't know but Goose has a better catalogue by far.

At least Gosling looks plausibly natty.

Reynolds stays in his lane of schlocky movies. He's got charisma he's funny. Gosling hurts serious films with his wooden acting. Reynolds is the better actor.

Gosling has been in far better and more varied films. (Also he’s way cuter.)

god i wish my wife will be that funny

Gosling has bitch tits and wide hips

He's not what I would call 'wooden'.

Reynolds would be easier to have a conversation with. Also has the better body. Gosling is the superior actor tho.