COPS is the best show ever aired on television

COPS is the best show ever aired on television.

For non-Americans, does your country have its own version of COPS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JkwZUk3Kng
youtube.com/watch?v=WQaS5T70NGA
youtu.be/YZkf119bbtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

best clip
youtube.com/watch?v=_JkwZUk3Kng

cops is absolute kino, but i get depressed after watching one episode cause i grew up in a white trash family and it hits too close to home

This is like the perfect punchline to a comedy sketch bit. It's also very true to life and sad. Shit.

Sorry OP, this was true but Live PD destroys it now

There are a lot of brit cop shows on youtube. They're funny and make you rage. Everyone gets a suspended sentence, except for uninsured drivers, it's the only thing they care about.

Live PD is kino but with COPS you're guaranteed at least one chase or fight per episode, plus it's easier to filter out the boring stuff in the editing room.
Though that episode where the dindu led cops on a high speed chase, rolled his car, used his toddler daughter as a human shield and started wrestling with the cops while the camera crew tried to grab the kid could beat almost any clip from COPS.

Can you post a clip or do you know the episode number?

No because we don't exploit people and make a mockery of our justice system by broadcasting arrests on national television.

What a faggot

ok bud

I want to get into cops.
Where should I start?

youtube.com/watch?v=WQaS5T70NGA

Your justice system is a joke, Sven

Early COPS is best, it's unfiltered and back in the 80's and early 90's cops could get away with a lot more. Season 1 is a bit of a different format though so season 2 or 3 onward is golden. Good luck finding a decent torrent though.

GOAT theme song.

HUH
BAD BOYS
WHATCHYA GON
WHATCHYA GON
WHATCHYA GONNA DEWWWWWWWW
WHEN SHERIFF JOHN BROWN COME FORYOU

>Good luck finding a decent torrent though
This is why I hate torrents. Anything older than 3 months is nowhere to be found.

thanks, that was crazy

its alright user just do better for your own family in the future

I managed to find one torrent, but of course 3/4 of the episodes were either repeats or had errors that made them unwatchable. I don't even think there's a COPS dvd boxset or anything.

I just searched for "cops season" on tpb and there are 2 with season 1-24

>it's a drug deal/robbery gone wrong episode of first 48

damn you're right. That made me happy

youtu.be/YZkf119bbtE
Local Alabama version of cops

Cops doesn't have waifus