He's losing it

It's like going into a time machine to watch stand up comedy.

Every single black comedian stale joke he did.

"Of dey is some white people in the front row, let's laugh at how white people are clueless about anything black even though black culture has dominated USA pop culture for 30 years"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXkz2J3Gksc
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The first 30 or 40 minutes were pretty damn good.

Or, or, hear me out: while dave was gone you got washed up in a reactionary ideology and are sensitive to seeing white people get ribbed. Hope you figure it out snowflake

White people ain't taking this shit anymore.

Yeah we've had it pretty rough these last couple years

AWWWW SHEEIT WE GOT SOME WHITE PPL UP IN HERE. DON'T GET LOST WHEN I START TALKING ABOUT JAYZ AND KANYE. STUFF ONLY US NIGGAS KNOW ABOUT

You can't go on a stage as a white and say "boy niggers sure do kill each other over fucking shoes"

The SJWs are already harassing him for making trans jokes.

STALE NIGGER CHECKLIST
-HOW BOUT DAT SLAVERY
-JIM CROW N SHEEIT
-FO HUNNIT YEARS WHITEY KEEPING US DOWN
-TRUMP SUCKS
-NFL NATIONAL ANTHEM

How about "I wear old, ugly shoes whenever I have to go to the ghetto. Because let's face it: when it comes to white people's shoes in the hood, you're either getting ripped on or ripped off."

This would not be allowed on TV without being absolutely derided

They are trying to make him into the Michael Richards of transphobia.

The first special of the two, that just came out, was pretty good.

It's amazing how uptight people are with comedy.

"White people aint taking this shit anymore"

Meanwhile white people are literally raping and ruining the economy and raping women in positions of power.

Low self esteem whitey?

punchline is clever, though

>starts spouting the $9000 iPhone meme
>thank God for China doing the shitty jobs
>after bitching about how poor his parents were for the previous hour

>Meanwhile white people are literally raping and ruining the economy and raping women in positions of power.
>Jews
>white
Something new I learned today.

>black comedian points out a white person in an almost all black crowd
>this is very upsetting

that's what you took away from two hours of comedy. you fragile little faggot faggot.

You seem to think that White people should accept being a punchbag for all the races of the world, whilst never hitting back.

Yeah, ain't happening anymore buddy.

pleb tier comedy
watch jim breuer tear it up with a single story
youtube.com/watch?v=cXkz2J3Gksc

you could go on stage and say that, but you'd get tumbleweeds because that isn't funny, unless you have god teir charisma and delivery.

that would work, it's a funny line, not just niggers are bad mir!

basically black people for the previous 400+ years and every time they have a bit of confidence you guys spam >WE lmao when did white people become so insecure. Good thing im neither

AWWW SHHHEEEIT I'M IN 1950, YALL WHITE PPL DON'T BE KNOWIN BOUT THIS TOP SECRET NEGRO SHIT

stop being so painfully american.

IF NIGGERS DID THEN WHITE PPL HAVE TO DO IT.
UNLESS IT'S SOMETHING COOL THEN WE CRY ABOUT HOW IT WAS CULTURALLY APPROPRIATED

>basically black people for the previous 400+ years

So White people should allow themselves to be treated as such out of a sense of guilt?

No.

>and every time they have a bit of confidence you guys spam WE lmao

Having a 'bit of confidence' != lying about history.

>lmao when did white people become so insecure. Good thing im neither

"Good thing I'm not White, I just live in a White country and speak a White language!"

Cucktbh.

yeah it's kinda pathetic

all the middleschoolers loved chappelle show because it made fun of black people and also black celebrities and racial stereotypes

but then he got all butthurt about white kids laughing at his jokes and went to africa and now he's supposed to be some buff hard nigga and make fun of white people for making him rich

>MUH FO HUNNIT YEARS N SHIT

This guy is really upset

>"Yes. Dave's grandfather was born blind. He was born in 1911 in a white hospital to a white woman. His birth father is unknown. According to Dave on the DVD commentary, "My grandfather looked like a white person. He probably was a white person...His dad was either black or white. Nobody knows. He could be white." He was adopted by a black family and he could not see himself so according to Dave "as far as he knows he's a black dude that grew up in the streets of D.C." On the day of the assassination of Martin Luther King, some black people started riots. According to Dave, on that day his grandfather is on a bus and hears a group of black youths threatening a white man. His grandfather thought how silly the white man was to be in a black neighborhood while blacks were rioting. He did not realize that the white man was him. As his grandfather explained to the youths that he was black, one can imagine the confused looks on their faces."

Nice to see that sambo shuckin' and jivin' like a good boy.

Maybe you are just triggered by all caps and he's laughing while he types it

>but then he got all butthurt about white kids laughing at his jokes

>still brags every chance he can about how much money he makes

>While simultaneously bragging about how much money he walked away from by quitting his show

UK here. Have to say some of the people here are acting really immature. Ok so he gave white people a ribbing. so what? He gave black people a thumping but no one else is complaining..Tbh the American treatment of blacks until VERY recently was atrocious. And there are huge inequalities now and injustices still remain. So we should lighten the fuck up. Btw start reading more about the US as a global power. Part of that power is that we have a multiethnic multicultural society where anyone can be an American. The Romans were the same. Try to see the bigger picture you brainlets. Think anyone wants to be Chinese? no but they want to be American. Don't fool yourselves into thinking that is not a huge advantage

lmao shut up muslim

part and parcel

My point that is that it wasn't a funny or clever ribbing.
He did the same fucking jokes that every black comedian did in the 90s.
>AWWW SHIT WHITE PPL UP IN HERE
>I'M GOING TO PRETEND I'M GOING TO ROB YOU DUE TO WHITE PEOPLE TOTALLY IRRATIONAL FEAR

>TRANNY SHIT IS POPULAR CUZ WHITE DUDES ARE WANNABE TRANNIES
OK this one was pretty new, but still fucking retarded

>UK here
>we Americans
i dont think so

You'd have to be pretty dumb or naive to not notice his resentment of white people even in his prime

i watched his comeback set, he talked about french women being prostitutes and i was like
>ahah that's funny
then he talked how american women were different and i decided he was past it

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

I don't think anyone is shocked that a black comedian hates white people.
It's the only thing black comedians have ever talked about besides fucking.
I'm all for whitey jokes if they are funny.
This guy just rehashed every BET comic view joke and crammed them into 2 sets.

Those were never funny to begin with, you raging retard.

You haven't done that though.
Just pasting the same message you put on every thread saying you did something doesn't make it so

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Pasting the same message on every thread doesn't magically mean you did something.

Your confidence is drastically delusional, and disproportionate. A clear indication of someone lacking self control with neither an accurate sense of self awareness. Someone prone to imitate others, and depend on others to feel gratification no matter how dishonest, or false.

Damn we got some comedians on /tv

>Jews are white

Hmmm

A lot of words saying absolutely nothing.

Let me try.

Your like a fag n stuff.

Dave is racist. This is not news. He's a 7/10 comedian that could be 10/10 except he defines his worldview by his race. This is sad and pathetic but nothing new. I mean, the nigga had to flee to africa because some honky laughed at his show.

so... a woman?

>t. pseud

big surprise niggers are stupid

>americans can't into bantz

seriously why can't you, every time a comedian releases a special, or something like south park makes fun of /ourguy/ you lose your shit, it's pathetic.

take a joke on the chin instead of getting butthurt like toddlers who need their safe space.

Truly a brainlet.

Ok you are right
Anything that anyone shits out is pure gold that we are obligated to call gods work as long as netflix agrees to air it.

Don't get angry people figured out that blacks commit 25+ percent of all crime and 40+ percent of murders year by year despite being 13 percent of the population.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

When you are aware of that you just can't accept the assumptions being thrown at you by comedians.

It's funny, because your response is exactly how some whites reacted to some justified protests of police.

Americans deserve death honestly. They can't stop shouting half truths at each other and engaging in zero sum race politics. Just kill each other and be done with it.

I'm a black guy and I loved Chappelle but I don't even want to watch this new shit. It sounds like someone got to him and turned him into every other comedian. I saw an article about him where he apologized for saying give Trump a chance and called all of his white voters fucking stupid. I can watch literally any other comedian for that riveting social commentary. Fucking plantation coon and he has the nerve to bitch about selling out, you're literally talking about stupid rapers and getting drunk. Is that what he learned in Africa? To be a bad comedian?

I agree. Once he mentioned tiki torches, I immediately turned off my tv and canceled my netflix account.

Dave can really do no wrong in my eyes. Don’t care what he’s saying because he does rib everyone.

Btw. I just watched his recent special. I didn’t hear anything about him defending Louis ck. Did I fall asleep or what?

He had to waste time defending comedy from all the fucking pussies so easily offended by shit. Then goes on to rehash similar jokes to double down how much he doesn’t give a fuck about how hard the trannies cry about shit. Fuck off. That shit was funny as fuck as with everything else he’s done. People need to lighten the fuck up

I'm watching it now. He makes fun of blacks more than whites.

>after bitching about how poor his parents were for the previous hour
He actually said his parents made well enough to not be in the ghetto you absolute attentionspanlet

Idk he gave some valid reasons why he's a bitter black man. He cracks jokes at his races inadequacies at the same time though. His political views aren't great but I think he realizes that and doesn't give a fuck. He just says what he wants now and honestly turns most of it around into a pretty decent bit

>Comedy is srs bsns.

>I just live in a White country
OH NO NO NO

Literally half his special was talking about how much better whites are than blacks.

>Chapelle makes fun of niggers
BASED BLACK MAN
>"Now white people though"
Endless REEEEing

*waddles to keyboard, frothing at the mouth*
NO WE CAN'T JUST """ENJOY""" THE (((COMEDY))).
*wheezes in pain as lungs struggle to keep pace with the rigorous activity known as typing*
UM SWEETIE THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE, (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO KILL US.
*fatty tears congeal in the corner of eyes, too thick and greasy to roll down cheeks, or perhaps too lazy*
WHITE WOMEN ARE GOING TO SEE THIS SPECIAL AND NOT IDEALIZE WHITE MEN, AS IS THEIR OBJECTIVE BIOLOGICAL ROLE.
*heart strains to pump blood through obese veins*
IF WHITE MEN LIKE ME DON'T GET TO SPREAD OUR SEED AMONG WHITE WOMEN, THE WHITE RACE IS DOOMED, AND IT'S ALL (((THEIR))) FAULT FOR PUTTING NON WHITES IN TV SHOWS. I'D BE GETTING LAID IF NOT FOR THAT!
*praises Kek as the heart attack hits*
Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

The entire bit was about how he's a super special oppressed negro because he was too rich to hang with niggers and too poor to feel comfortable around white people.
You see every black man's struggle is this super special thing that's more difficult and painful than anyone elses in the history of the world.

The white victim complex is stronger than niggers and kikes at this point holy shit.

Nah his nigger jokes weren't funny either

Tell me about your struggles fighting against white genocide on Sup Forums.

I'm not a nigger. I don't operate life by gibs me dat cawz shit ain't fair.

It's really getting there on Sup Forums. I'm so god damn tired of hearing about it on every board.

And yet no one was whining about why some unfunny nigger is so popular. It isn't until he jokes about white people that the house comes crumbling down because your fragility is at an all-time high. For fucks sake it's comedy, I'm not sure why people take it more seriously than it just not being funny.

Good. Now stop complaining like a fucking nigger all the time about dumb shit like a comedian making jokes.

Chappelle has been joking about white people since the 80s you fucking faggot.
That's just been the rule since Richard Pryor. If you are a black comedian 90% of your set has to be white people jokes.
What kind of nonsense are you on about

Its another Sup Forums infiltrates a board to push white grievance politics episode.

This show should have ended last year.

Nah, I'll keep saying comedians are bad if I think they are bad. Stay mad about it faggot

Maybe it's because that's such a hot topic in the black community you fucking idiot.

Nigger did thing, all must collectively agree that it's genius or else....................Sup Forums

What language is this?

Hot topic
Yeh niggers are racist as fuck, you aren't being profound here you faggot.

Sup Forums language
Everything that upsets you is Sup Forums
It's your worst nightmare faggot
Ur mom blows Sup Forums

>Ur

RETARD ALERT!

>Roasts whites, blacks, gays, jews, asians, trannies, and women
>Talks about how the media normalizes weird shit
>STILL holds nothing back
>Clearly doesn't put effort into his flow anymore

Oh well, I'll settle for it just to support someone speaking truth

maybe Sup Forums is just the effect, not the cause my niggas. you pushed it. man i really wanna start givin out visas to slavs, let 40 million of them just roll up into the usa and do the dirty work with all these mutts.

Jesus stop whining faggot.

You people are worse than any interest group I've encountered.

Wah wah wah. whine whine. I thought you guys weren't supposed to be snowflakes.

NITPICKING FAG ALERT

maybe because that's not a joke?

why aren't conservatives funny?

^ Whiniest post on the thread by far

Everyone is racist

I'm not racist I just exclusively refer to black people as the n-word

The only people racebaiting anymore are you faggots. If jokes get you this mad just stop watching comedy skits.

chappelle always struck me as a dishonest dude, that's why i never liked him as much as patrice

dave chappelle is a stupid faggot who has masculinity issues and is clearly compensating.

there is no difference between liberals and conservatives on this board user. They're both thin-skinned snowflakes that are easily triggered.

Trigger words for conservatives: Drumpf, cuckservative, BLACKED, etc.
Trigger words for liberals: All Lives Matter, MAGA, 8 Years Fgt, etc.

Not my fault you can't handle calling out a bad comedian without flashbacks to your political arguments

Sup Forums has always been a Sup Forums board newfag

>maybe because that's not a joke?

For you