Are they very cool?

Are they very cool?

reddit letter memedia

That's a good point to bring up

>TLJ is new and not a rehash OT(ESB)
>Princess Leia flying scene "not funny"… I thought womyn were funny?
>Rey is not a "mary sue" ( justifying fight in TFA)/ stupid fans & "internet" people.
>Ok with Luke being failure
>OK with destruction of lore
>Strange editing, dialogue & pacing as opposed to terrible.
>Nothing in Star Wars needs to make sense…
>Kylo ren is awesome
>ST has nowhere to go….
>They did not come out and say they hated or even if they would recommend it….
Nope, they're cowards.

Red Letter Media is like my second family.

I'm so alone.

Get some real friends you sad pathetic lonely virgin friend simulating faggot

That's right, Jay.

Imagine Mike tucking you in and Jay helping you with your homework the next day.

>I LIEK DIDNEY MOOBIES

BASED

At this point Jay is worse than AIDSMoby because at least Jack doesn't feature in almost everything they produce.

>they shit on The Last Jedi but they didn’t shit on it the way I wanted them to
Idiot.

Mike pls

Based wojakposter

Yes I also don’t understand why Jay is always appearing in his content that he creates

Hi Jay

Cool drawing.

Shut the fuck up. Don't ever say that about my friends again.

I no that referens

are u my frens?

DUMB APUPOSTER DUMB DUMB DUMB!!!

t. Kristian Harloff

>all of my friends know about redlettermedia
>they are discussed daily on the forums I frequent
>they aren't even in the top 2000 youtube channels by number of subscribers

man... we live in a bubble

n-no I'm b-
Im bas-

n-no Im ba-ba-b-ase-

Based Apu poster

hav a gud year fren

here a kift

television and film isn't that popular in the grand scheme of the YT community, how many television / film review channels are in the top-2000?

thank you fren

Truly, TLJ is a watershed moment for all of so-called nerddom.

They can't form their own opinions, they just say whatever they read in Sup Forums/reddit

Bet they don't even watch the movies they talk about

>ME CANT WAIT FO NESS MARBLE MOOBIE

>nothing new since christmas on all 3 of my friend simulators
>can only repeat the playlist so often

>thinking its not Sup Forums/reddit taking their opinions as their own

Their last video only came out 4 days ago, you autist.

Rich doesn't have that much hair and it isn't black, this drawing is very inaccurate.

Who makes all these brainlet pics? In ever thread I open there's a brand new one I've never seen before.

fore me personally, yes

No, they're bullies. Especially Mike.

that literally leaves 48 solid hours of nothing, man

there are make up channels with million subscribers you've never heard of

They shit on hollywood blockbusters. They're fighting the good fight. Let em be.

These manchildren look so punchable and cringey.

>They did not come out and say they hated or even if they would recommend it
Or they meant exactly what they said.

>ME CANT WADE FO NESS WED LEDDER MEBIA BIDEO

>WED LEEDER MEBIA BERY GABAGOOL
>LUST JEBI IS GYNO

I never watched them. But from the picture I see they don't have women on the panel. That's a big plus.

I was just thinking if they really wanted to mock shitty youtubers on nerd crew they should bring some useless, irritating woman on. Assuming Jessi is still around, likely her. She was intolerable though so I'm they didn't go that far.

based

BEST ONE YET

How do you feel about the nerd crew's girl?
I think they match up in theory

>Princess Leia flying scene "not funny"… I thought womyn were funny?
what

>MARBLE MOOBIES R GINO

>They didn't do it in a way that conforms to their own previously demonstrated sensibilities.

Shit eating shill faggot. Their logic and rationale was not consistent with their own channel.
And it wasn't only them. This has been the main criticism against many popular youtubers.
They all broke their channel "identities" to give these strange flip/flop reviews.

A bunch of outsider channels have actually picked up viewership as a result.
As movie-goers have sought out more honest opinions.

Didn't they ban these brainlet Wojak shitposters? Did your bans expire, you little shits?

they're terrific

they did, but autists like you stalked her, sent death threats and collected pictures of their feet

ironic shilling is still shilling. sage and report all reddit letter memeia threads

>a review isn’t “honest” unless it validates my opinion

Please explain how RLM’s Last Jedi review didn’t line up with their usual sensibilities.

I’ll wait.

>DRIGGERED!

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

>my face when not a SINGLE RLM fanboy CÜCK has ever successfully refuted this "review", especially not the last paragraph

>mfw not a single RLM soyboy KEK has successfully refuted this "review" especially not the last paragraph

cant refute an opinion mate

oh...embarrassing...it was a copy and pasted comment

They are fucking ugly redditors with shit tier opinions

their reviews are kinda shit but all of their other stuff is great

i wish they would just review indie and unknown stuff. Not only capeshits and blockbusters.

if theyre doing it to get views then fuckin put more than one vid out each month? Huh? just a CRAAZY idea over here.

stopped supporting their patreon cause they literally do nothing

mfwnasRLMfChesrt"r",entlp

They do put out more than one video a month though.

>Mike Cucklasa
>Jay Bugman
>Rich in Soy Evans
>Red Goyim Media

okay, my bad. TWO vids each month.

Mike should have cattered to the roasties, maybe he'd be someone today

they put 6 videos out in the past 30 days. a quick look shows 4 videos on average for the past 4 months. its roughly once a week

hahahaha

what's the thing behind this friend simulator meme?

Mike totally hated it.
>It was so bad
>took everything that was magical about Star Wars and flushed it down the fuckin toilet
They also said the execution of Luke's arc was poorly done, it deserved to be shit on more than they did but it was obvious they didn't like it.

imagine being in the receiving end of mike's G O O F B A L L

it's a cycle desu

3 of which are related to huge blockbusters (star wars and justice league).

>got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.
I know this is an old copypasta but is there any truth to this? On the topic of it being an old copypasta, you need to update it, Space Cop already came out.

I mean I would fuck her to death but I wouldn't want to hear her opinion on anything

Are you getting tired moving those goalposts?

Mike doesn't have such thin wrists either, he clearly didn't want to draw them too fucked up

oh my goddddd the biggest cinematic event of the year got threeee whole videos? and a group that got big over talking about literally starwars did 3 whooolle videos?

Of course it’s not true. Even if someone happened to see her buying jewelry, how the fuck could they possibly know it’s with “Patreon money?”

the C.I.A.

they also do the big guy for you meme, in case someone calls them out they are quick with a "bane?"

in case you don't know, 'Nerd Crew' is a parody of nuSoyCuck shill shows

true, my bad. Maybe only a their re:views are for me.

>Ok with Luke being failure
They were OK with the IDEA of this. None of them thought it was well executed.

hey fuck you you cant do that shit, come to a peaceful compromise, the fuck do you think you are

are flies the new brainlet meta?

A-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO

uhh uhh sorry, i meant fuck you user ! uhh im gonna uhhh swat your family ?

based anonymous

thats more like it

>ME CANT WAID FO NEW MIDTAH BWINGEDD STAH WAHS BIDEO

fpbp