Injustice 2

>injustice 2
>the game with one of the biggest, best casts in any fighter ever
>including revitalized conroy and one of the best portrayals of scarecrow ever
>studio feels the need to ruin it by putting in token turkish superman

who is the one autist who "likes" this character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QbVkTk9nvt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black Adam is cool, who the hell doesn't like Egyptian or Sumerian or whatever lore

I want to like him but for some reason I don't and I'm not sure why

>egyptian
then why isn't he black?

Dwayne Johnson isn't autistic.

He is kinda pointless without captain marvel

>injustice 2
>the game with one of the biggest, best casts in any fighter ever

Please kill yourself as soon as possible.

Idk, why isn't Miguel Oharra or whatever brown or at least dark haired? Even half a Mexican would look it a bit, dark features usually dominate light ones in mixed people and that boi is white all hell, and if I wasn't really drunk I feel like I could think of other examples too of so called ethnic characters really not looking it at all

And also, I don't think Egyptians are black....and I don't know if they used to be or what the deal is there, but I've met Egyptians who were not black

It's a shame him and sinestros bromance wasn't in the game,would been a good parallel to the worlds finest mission

>having slaves and lording over the citizens
NOT MUH BLACK ADAM

He's a legacy character, dummy. He was part of the original cast in the first game and in the comics he was roped in with Supeman's Regime. In tstory for the second game, he was involved in finding Kara when she landed on Earth and keeping her hidden after the Regime fell as well as helping bring down Brainiac's

At this point it would be like having Tekken without King or Street Fighter without Bison.

Capdrones SEETHING

>one of the best portrayals of scarecrow ever

You think that was good??? Let alone the best??

Also biggest did you not play SFIV U?? And the cast sucks it's just Batman and Friends but so is all of DC

Egyptians were literally everything.
Mummies have been found of the royal harems featuring women from even as far as china. Several pharaohs were redheads and cocaine has been found on mummies
Egypt is a geographically important location which meant all trade routes went through it. Even today this is true with the Suez Canal that modern nations have been willing to fight wars over when the control of it might be possibly contested.
Were they all black? No. Were some of them black enough that they'd be considered black by American standards? I'd question your eyesight if you didn't notice that Nefertiti was delicious brown.

Wrong game.

Batman characters are not even a quarter of the roster, hold your autism.

Nah, he's cool. But his character has amusing parody in Injustice. In the comics, the plotline of Injustice was already done when Adam's wife and kids get killed and he decides to murder his way through DC as reprisal with intent to rule.

Years later the the Injustice comics come out with Superman repeating basically the exact same thing.

Mexicans aren't all Mestizo you fucking retard.

Out of all the cast aside form Superdictator, I would expect him to have a fatality.

I liked that he an Aquman got along

>Black Adam
>looks like a fucking shawarma vendor
What were they thinking?

He respects the will of kings.

He should be taller too. Adam is supposed to be quite imposing.

My cousin is a ginger. Half mexican, quarter white (grandmother), half chinese (grandfather).
He was born in Mexico, because his mom (blonde and blue eyed, despite being half chinese) and dad are both Mexican.

He's whiter than Louis CK.

Also, he has a ginger son, despite his wife being mexican (light skinned, so she can pass as generic white).

Mexicans come in many colors and even races. There are Russian, Dutch, Irish, Syrian, and a whole lot of Chinese communities in Mexico.
i dont think I've ever met a black person from Mexico who isn't actually just a mix of mostly not-blacks despite their black appearance.

>Batman
>Robbin
>Swamp Thing
>Joker
>Harley
>Posion Ivy
>Scarecrow
>Catwoman
>Bane
>Red hood

10/32

It's almost a third and it's the biggest universe pull in the game

>You think that was good??? Let alone the best??

VA alone makes it better than 90% of the other ones

>Also biggest did you not play SFIV U

are you retarded? For a launch cast 26 characters is insane

I know he is a part of the garbage story retard, removing him would be a good first step towards making said story actually good instead of more DBZ fanfiction

Bettter question is why the fuck does he have pointy ears?

>swamp thing is a batman character

go kill yourself or go back to crying about "batwank" on /mlp/ with the rest of the pedo manchildren

> 26
29*

>Batman characters
>>>Swamp Thing

Always been that way since the 40's. Been long enough no one cares why, it's just his thing.

I don't get why he looks so generic and boring in this.

So does the Joker. He should at least look like he did in Injustice 1.

>fucking shawarma vendor
Amazing how well it fits.

They literally made him black Superman. Few details aside they look practically the same.

>swamp thing
>batman character

You are beyond retarded if you think egypt wad built by sub-saharan africans. If you want a black ruler go for someone who actually existed like Mansa Musa

They wanted Shazam but they forgot they made him job and died by Superman so they put Adam so they could have a Billy as a DLC Skin later.

I want to take for a ride
Ultron Sigma Surprise

Yucky,
Only good thing in that game is capcom

Heh.

Is that what the actual in-game graphics look like? That's really cute.

It's obviously a toy, look at the hair and cloth.

Persian rug salesman Superman you mean.

Not really, Adam and Captain marvel are both shorter than batman but even more muscular that superman heavier than him too

Black Adam was in Injustice 1

Nah, if they wanted Shazam he'd be a skin from the start, or they could come up with some supernatural excuse to bring him back.

>Swamp Thing

Is it worth maining Black Adam just for this picture?

Harley, Catwoman and Red Hood are becoming their own thing these days

He is. it's right there in his name.

>Swamp Thing
>Posion Ivy
>Scarecrow

but no mention of

>Green Arrow
>Black Canary

Thought it could be an in-motion frame since it is a screencap.

Still pretty cute. I'd buy it if figures weren't obnoxiously overpriced.

Remove Swamp Thing....add Mr. Freeze.
But any way it goes the game has too many fucking Batman characters.

>game has zero Aquaman villains
>Manta may be dlc
>Wonder woman has only 1 villain
They need to fucking stop or at least to me down the Batman wank fest.

>b....but he is popular
So?
Why does that mean half the roster should be made up of his cast?

>because normies know who they are
Because they are always shoved into everything. Most normies didn't know who Bane was before the Dark Knight Rises. Same goes for Harley and Deadshot, but Suicide Squad changed that.

Fans won't ever learn any new characters if DC only focuses on Batman.

>Why does that mean half the roster should be made up of his cast?
Because the bulk of the audience for the game are not comic book fans, but normies, who are much more likely to buy it if they recognize a character.
>Fans won't ever learn any new characters if DC only focuses on Batman.
It's not called Detective Comics for nothing.

>No Etrigan
>no Lobo
>no Vril Dox alt skin for Brainiac

>are you retarded? For a launch cast 26 characters is insane
>he didn't play SF4 vanilla

Eh I prefer obsessed science nerd over so scary fear monger freak we got in the game.

Scarecrow to me will always be about setting fear traps first and foremost, something his game portray just doesn't convey. But is understandable for a fighter.

Vanilla had 19

>so scary fear monger freak

so literally every version of scarecrow? Injustice atleast did something semi original with his looks and how the gas works

what kind of autistic casual doesn't know Black Fucking Adam

SFIV had 25 originally. Still less than Injustice 2.

Most people who don't read comic books (i.e. most people) know nothing about Black Adam.

Theres a difference between knowing a shitty character made for kids and being stupid enough to like said character as an adult

nice bait, 7/10

>DURR LE BAIT!! CAPTAIN MAHVEL IS FOR ADULTS!11 BLACK ADAM IS COOL!

>he doesn't like crazy gideon
youtu.be/QbVkTk9nvt0

Outside of the increase in Batman characters, I think Injustice 2's roster overall is better than the first game's.

>Outside of the increase in Batman characters

except thats the biggest improvement

Disgusting. It's disgusting what Marvel did to old blood lust Carol.

Tfw Black Adam has both Billy's and Freddy's colors

Not really, some characters were just plain unnecessary like Joker and Poison Ivy. Those two should've been dropped for Black Manta and Livewire if they wanted to two more villains.

Joker might have been unnecessary but Ivy plays extremely well and was a much more interesting villain than Bane for example

I see more people online as Swamp Thing than Ivy.

>captain cold
>swamp thing
>dr fate
>atrocitus
>firestorm

Wow what a shitty cast, its full of obscure fan favorites

go to Mexico City and see how many are brown
don't judge them by the shit border cities

you're showing real maturity there with your shit-trolling on a fucking internet board about childish shit

So has anyone found some classic looking gear yet? I'm getting a bit worried, I mean, Harley has a classic-ish look in her dream sequence in the story, but it's missing a bunch of details for no apparent reason and I STILL haven't found a single picture of Aquaman with a full shirt.

Fuck off, contrarian.

>that laughing part

Literally made to be a reaction image.

That will be additional DLC for Christmas, have your bucks ready.

Anyone have any abilities unlocked for Batman? The game fucked up and I never leveled up to ten, skipping ahead to eleven because of a random delevel and relevel.

>been a big Black Adam fan since 52
>hated playing him in Injustice because he was 90% shitty lightning powers
>see he's back in Injustice 2
>hope.jpg
>nope, he's still goddamn Raiden Lite

Can someone get over to NetherRealm Studios with some Power of Shazam comics so they can see how Black Adam ACTUALLY fights? It feels like when they were developing the game, they knew for sure they wanted to have at least one "lightning powers" guy and Black Adam got saddled with it because they didn't actually get the character.

Sup Forums is so stupid in their racism, they think Black Adam is token.

Like wow. Wow.

IMPOSSIBLE, cocaine is EXCLUSIVE to America.
And so were the tobacco leaves found in several Egyptian tombs.

To say nothing of the Chinese pottery found on the eastern coast of America.

Or the hieroglyphics of New Zealand.

He uses lighting in the comics nowadays.

Fug. Now I am maining him.
Shawerma is the best thing that came from the mussies.
Yes

WE WUZ SHAZAM N SHIEEIT

It's bait you idiot

>>Swamp Thing

>Catwoman
Nah. She's forever known as Batman's cum slut, she doesn't/never had the personality to break that stigma like Harley is doing with Joker.

>mentioning Swamp Thing over Deadshot

DO WE HAVE A GUILD YET

Why did they make him look like middle aged kebab salesman?

And while we're at it, why did they make Superman look like a balding tax accountant?

They look bad because they look too real. They should have used Henry cavil to model superman honestly.

>Swamp Thing
>Batman character

Because fuck supercuck.