I'm just going to leave this here

That Kathleen Kennedy interruption at 2:15

youtu.be/ZzO3DCW4LXw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOW2jzcGbbc
forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/25/the-last-jedis-gargantuan-151m-2nd-weekend-plunge-is-an-epic-and-hollywood-choke/#3384271b18d8
youtu.be/xPks7OIdUG8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol fuck

am I the only one sick of this puppy eyed cunt mopping around the place?

Seriously he made a fuck ton of cash out of his one serious role decades ago and now that hes old, not as rich as half his co-stars and clearly suffers some neurotic condition of self-importance he mops around like a broken man, half playing himself off as some martyr for "le fans" because he didn't get much of a role in the re-booted movies. who gives a shit.

>the mouse is with us

that poor man.
i don't think i've really understood it all until now.
they broke him, didn't they?

youtube.com/watch?v=cOW2jzcGbbc

you're not welcome here kathleen you fucking bitch

THE OLD FAMILIAR STING

wow

no seriously wow

get a load of this fucking faggit.

It's Luke Skywalker you're talking about, faggot. Have some respect

HOW DARE YOU COME HERE TO ASSERT YOUR OPINION, NOT CHANGE IT TO OURS! TROLLING!

He said nothing wrong. TLJ is shit and you should have no problem listing real flaws in the movie.

disney princess

Fuck off Kathleen

Yes, you are the only one

based mouse poster

im no supporter of Disney and I think TFA and this movie were pretty meh at best, but the dudes just a fucking actor. Luke skywalker is cool and all but it just as easily could've been dozens of different actors, Mark Hamil didn't provide some "le tour de force" performance, it was the overall story, props etc. that made Star wars what it was. He's just salty at coming to the realization that his chance to make a noteworthy performance has come and gone decades ago, and all he'll ever be regulated to is a disposable side actor.

It's life imitating art. Played Luke Skywalker=became an optimistic fun dude for decades. Played recently Jake Skywalker=became a mopey, depressed broken man.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Kill yourself Kathleen kennedy.

I actually respect Mark for speaking honestly.

He doesn't give a fuck
I wonder if they could simply kill him - oh wait they did

Learn how to spell mope you psychically bankrupt piece of shit. Die.

Fuck off, pastafaget mouseshill.

Yes, everytime Hamil made suggestions and criticisms they were spot on.

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Agreed, at the end of the day Mark Hamill is just the ultimate Luke fanboy. He got wrapped up in his own image of Luke and got butthurt when the writers and producers told him that they were going in a different direction. Just because he played the part doesn't mean that he really has any say in how the character is used or developed.

Like, it sucks for him in the same way it sucks for anyone that doesn't get what they want, but fuck man he made bank off of Star Wars and he's just got to move on.

I watched the entire thing and I feel like a part of me broke

You're really onto something OP. Brilliant find

luke would never give up. but i think mace windu would have if he survived. the whole fucking prophecy got them killed. i would have beeen pissed and gone full grey jedi . but luke won , rebels won , fucking heck disney destroyed our movies

Because JJ and Ryan and Kathleen Kennedy or the mulatto story team know better? Fuck you, nigger.

you gotta coddle the fans, don't want any adults out there worrying and scared filled with anxiety that their favorite and most important movie hero of all time isn't going to be as epic as ever.

at 13:08 "On this film, what's it called... Oh The Last Jedi." And there's a poster of it right behind him.

Holy shit, that says everything. That line says it all to what he thinks of it, especially his careless tone to it.

bla bla bla bla I love Disney bla bla bla bla bla

>all these triggered celebrity worshiping manchildren
lmao

>mopping
>he does it for free

what did he mean by this?

>I live in the shack on a mountain top on the planet of Ahch-To. My name is Luke Skywalker. I'm 64 years old. I don't believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my lips are a bit dehydrated, I'll walk down to the cliffs of my sacred temple island and milk the breasts of my Thala-Siren. I drink the breast milk while doing Force Projecting, I can do a thousand now. After I drink the breast milk, I use a log to jump across the cliffs to get away from a Mary Sue named Rey and mope around that I failed my nephew by trying to literally murder him in the dark, (it runs in the family). Then, suddenly change my mind, and actually train her. Then walk into her trying to have hand sex with my evil nephew. Then tell her we're done training. There is an idea of a Luke Skywalker, some kind of abstraction that existed in the Original Trilogy, but there is no real me in Rian Johnson's Star Wars. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my outraged gaze, and you can shake my robotic hand that I didn't even have in the previous movies, and feel what Rian Johnson considers flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our one dimensional characters are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

This is so infuriating.

He didn't know Luke would be killed off did he?

Cool it, Kathleen

Oh my god

New Pasta.

so one of you guys gonna try argue my point or just spam the same thing over and over until you're convinced yourself you've made an argument

a sacrifice to the gods of (((globalism)))... the past and tradition must be done away with to make way for the brave new world

>that webm
What a goddamned child. I mean, part of me admires that he can still be so passionate about something but that is just embarrassing.

I mean, what do you want exactly? This?

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/25/the-last-jedis-gargantuan-151m-2nd-weekend-plunge-is-an-epic-and-hollywood-choke/#3384271b18d8

>my movie sucked and I can't handle it

fuck off.

Acknowledged.

Nope. desu it was a terrible decision to kill him off. When Luke got up off the ground and looked at the binary sunset I thought it was a reaffirming moment for him and that he was ready to join the fight again. It would at the very least have given me something to be invested in or look forward to for the next film.

bow to big bitch kathleen

not a single person who interview him ever gave a shit about star wars .

Is this going to be posted in every SW thread now?

it's worth watching the full thing.

youtu.be/xPks7OIdUG8

>mopping
>bald

It's afraid

>I have 50+ clips that support the ladder..

>to baldly go where no one has gone before

bitch flushed down a billion dollar franchise like her moldy ass tampons

not very subtle lmao

Til the idiot gets bored, yep.

>mopping
The mop is with him, yes.
But he is not a janitor yet.

>YEEEAAAAAAHHHHH

Until he backtracked like a bitch and started sucking Disney cock on twitter, falling over himself to apologize for wrongthink.

First Killing Joke Barbra-Bruce love fest debacle.

Then Disney fucking up Star Wars.

Mark Hamill deserved better.

HE WARNED US

WE DIDN'T LISTEN

WALL-E was the next jedi text after IDIOCRACY

lmao

Yeah, I'd be intimidated by the Mouse too.

He had no idea how autistic the people he was ginning up were. Now all he sees is legions of rabid retards descending on his co-workers like they literally drowned a baby in a bathtub or something.

His criticisms were fair and he probably has a better sense of the character than Rian Johnson or any exec at Disney does. But they are just movies and not worth the vitriol.

I couldn't do it. The secondhand embarrassment is just too much.

Luke has been reduced to an immature child, drinking milk from the breast. He is no longer the wise and mature man he was at the end of Return of the Jedi.

>people on the internet are being meeeeeean this has to stop

>oohhhh anoonnnn please fill me with your arguments

lmao kys

Mark is the real artist here while JJ and Rian just wanted to make a fancy looking wrapper for the pile of dog shit within. Mark was correct, as an actor, he wanted to know his characters motivations, and neither JJ or Rian or Disney had that answer, because they were just making a movie to sell toys.

Fucking hell. I love Star Wars but if you cry for a trailer you have no dick.

based kathleen putting the cucks in their place

that personality description is pure cringe holy shit

some actors become marks for their own characters, like Jodie Foster became a mark for Clarice Starling and literally declined participating in TSotLambs sequel because she didn't like what was happening with the character... Why Hamil didn't do the same? maybe he was tricked into signing.

>far more likes than dislikes
>most comments are positive and any negative ones are treated like trolls
is it really considered fucking normal for a grown-ass man to cry at a god damn advertisement? If the movie had been great and Luke's death was an excellent, touching moment my eyes might have gotten a tad wet but that's it, I can't imagine how anyone could be such a cuck as to react like this to a literal ad.

He signed before Lucas sold the franchise to Mouse.

>HURT DURR I REFUTED ARGAMINTS
no you didn't faggot you just came in here whining about Mark Hamill
>BALD FACE ARGAMENS
what the fuck? Kill yourself

He signed years ago back when Lucas still owned Lucasfilm and planned to do 3 more movies. I'm sure he just had faith the franchise would be in good hands and by the time he realised it wasn't it was too late to do anything that wouldn't result in being sued into oblivion.

Hamill's always been the most enthusiastic of the original three for Star Wars. There'd been rumors of a new trilogy with the original cast for decades, so of course he's not going to be the guy who says no.

Hamill has stated in a few different interviews that Harrison, Fisher, and himself had all signed a contract for a new trilogy under George Lucas and when George sold Star Wars to the mouse the contract went with it. I wonder how George feels about all this.

I thought the same and was expecting some magic. then it turned to shit

how do we save him bros?

WTF?

>Neu Star Wars "fans" don't like Luke Skywalker or George Lucas

What the fuck did they like ? I mean I'm all for the vehicles and greater universe but it seems like a smaller universe with none of the characters from the movies they supposedly like.

I imagine he feels like this.

>This deal is getting worse all the time!

This is what positivity culture has brought.

I'm not right wing or radical in any sense.. But I'm starting to believe we need bullying.

New Star Wars fans "like" feeling obligated to go see every new Disney movie because if they don't they won't understand what all their "friends" are chittering about on social media.

stop paying Disney for sequels without him. It'll never happen but that's all you would have to do to prove him right. Dune will bring all the messianic Space Operatics you need.