Wonder Woman Clip 1-7

youtube.com/watch?v=507smZ7USMs

well, these clips got me hyped guys. Lots of great character interaction and good action sequence. And this is coming from a guy who thought previous DCEU's entries were fucking lackluster.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=507smZ7USMs
youtube.com/watch?v=FdCrglTQJcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This still smells like a marketer

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

seems legit.

>if I say fuck they wont think i'm a shill

Neat

Those going watching it on the opening, who are you taking?

>Still can't understand what she's saying half the time
Ahh fuck, I figured they would have given her elocution lessons, but I guess she spent most of her time eating so she could be less of a skeleton.

Friends, hopefully.

Woof those marble mumble accents.

Fuck off, you're not allowed to like anything here.

I can't understand what she's saying half the time what the hell.
Chris pine will steal the movie.

Wow, she can't act
WTF is that shit?
She has a voice of a person with special needs

you know how the system works
they say the movie is good and they always are in the Warner front row

I don't know who thought that guitar riff was a good musical cue for Diana but it really clashes with both her aesthetic and the overall style of the film.

>youtube.com/watch?v=507smZ7USMs
remember this any time some retard shill like OP tells you the movie's good

Why not your enemies?

>Best dceu
>BvS haters will love it
>This is the one, guys!
The bar is low but this should kill kino posters ad conspiracy theorists.
Apparently they lifted the embargo only in Ny and LA and for brits? fans should wait until the actual review embargo is lifted but it doesn't seem like another SS.

leave shill

Are you illiterate?

Is Themiscyra an actual place or is it just beaches, caves, and grassy meadows? Why even bother giving time to Diana's origin if they can't even make it interesting?

You could replace Chris Pine with Seth MacFarlane and that revolving door scene would probably be funny.

How can they make WW's bullet blockers look even more stupid than they should be?

And, because it needs to be questioned everytime, who thought WW's should be tone-deaf guitar riffs and why haven't they been fired from ever working in Hollywood again?

This is all one person. He used to span laughing chris evans pictures until he got btfo.

Ignore him and try to give him some sympathy, he's obviously not well.

He'll most likely reply himself if you don't reply him. Sad!

>The bar is low but this should kill kino posters ad conspiracy theorists.

Nah, they are pissed that critics are shitting on Snyder (even though they also shat on Suicide Squad without mentioning Snyder)

And when JL gets panned it will only get worse. It will be the final straw.

>literally who extras look more like WW than Gadot

BRAVO DC

Lets put it this way, Injustice Wonder Woman is a warped monster version of the character and I still find her more entertaining than Gal's Diana.

Test screening spoilers show that Pine pretty much steals the whole movie.

Shut the fuck up with this shit, I honestly think most of you have no self-awareness or independent thought.

Kill yourself bitch

HOTHEADS

>you will never be that ripped

Every time I see her I think of Jason and the Argonauts

Personally i keep having flashbacks of that scene from Fast & Furious

Nice to see the white amazons have segregated themselves.

Does the whole island look like that? The OP video was deleted

The video was mostly wonder woman specific scenes.

But if you gook at the trailer, the battle scene seems mostly white or light skinned extras, and the scene where WW was training seemed almost if not entirely white light skinned extras. But there aren't or I haven't seen any establishing shots or closeups of the "citizens" of Themyscira like you pic.

youtube.com/watch?v=FdCrglTQJcw

Here's another video, maybe you see something I don't.

Because i saw BvS dubbed i always forget, she really barely speak english. Is it true all the amazons are adopting her accent to pretend it's done on purpose? I haven't noticed in that clip

First one sounded like she was Hungarian.

Oh please all of them attempting her mush mouth sounds glorious.

I'm pretty hype for this movie, it looks like it combines the best of the MCU and DCEU. It has the breezy humour and character work of the MCU and the cinematic style and action of the DCEU.

Yea it's true. What's funny to me is that both the actresses I've heard, her mom and her combat teacher, both speak more clearly than she does.

You mean that scene where Gal was trying to be sexy in a bikini but looked like a creepy anorexic?

unf. Even that blondes face is pumped.

Oh mercy those abs.

So according to some rumors based on the leaked novel, there are a looot more pre-Flashpoint canon than Nu52.

Looks good.

Elaborate?

shill

Ye

>There are still people hyped for this after the last three shitshows

Really? Because it feels like theyre really rolling with that daughter of Zeus stuff

Hi shill,

She's made of clay and given life by Aphrodite, but in reality is not the goddess, but Ares in disguise. He keikaku the whole thing to draw WW to him, so he can use her.

How would you rate this performance?

I'm going with my grandpa, he enjoys these superhero flicks. He loved man of Steel, though he of course is still a fan of the Dick Donner's Superman.

Ah yes the patterned DC Films "once the lead is on their mark everyone stop firing the guns"

The novelization is completely retarded and not what happens in the movie if the leaks were true

Hey Pine is solid in this and so you'll least have that going. Damn I hope he gets another Trek film.

It happened before where extras were more interesting than Gadot, see her scene in fast and furious movie

TFW you've enjoyed all the DCEU installments and you've never doubted that you'd love this movie.

Justice League has me hyped, and Mera's boobs too.

high five/10

That's weird given that even the commercials have had Diana saying that Zeus made the amazons.
So for those two facts to make any sense it means Zeus made every amazon EXCEPT Diana.

Which...I'm not sure if that's better or worse actually.

Was there any confirmation/denying of that leak that said Zeus created humanity as a whole?

>tfw some some shill on Sup Forums was saying that Gadot doesn't need to be ripped because she's not a "real" amazon

If this shit from the novelization is true, it's certainly not how it is in the movie

For instance, why would Hippolyta say in a trailer "she must never know the truth" when she discovers her bracelet shock power? Why would Hippolyta know Ares was disguised as Aphrodite?

Also, if this shit happened in the movie, it would be hilariously bad.

Sad bit is we'll probably never see Cheetah, Giganta, or Circe in a movie after this. Audiences love magic and that Giant Man shit
Nothing confirmed but the leaks do coincide with each bit of footage we've seen. Which is really disappointing, apparently WB cant get Wonder Woman or Greek Myth right. Making Zeus the daddy of Amazons and adored by them is all sorts of wrong

At least with Patty Jenkins we can expect good acting and actual characters. Even if Gal Gadot is still poor, she's certainly better than if this was directed by Snyder. And appears to have more personality.

I'm still on the fence but listening to Patty talk about Wonder Woman gives me a little hope. And the fact that she wanted to make her personality similar to Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman.

>tfw you will never be princess-carried by a amazonian warrior

On another note, I'm not digging the German officer. Danny Houston plays him like he's high. Which is probably on purpose due to the whole "blue gas" shit, but I don't like it.

Fuck she can heft me like a sack of grain for all I care.

You know whats odd? This movie is arguably a good example of the bad side of being in an extended movie universe. Marvel's isnt perfect by any means but they do manage to find ways for each installment to be its own thing and moderately enjoyable. However when you look at Wonder Woman its this film that has to be an origin story and somehow tie in with BvS, most notably explain why Diana sat on her Amazonian ass for about 100 years. Go ahead and explain that one without making Diana look like a huge cunt

>Go ahead and explain that one without making Diana look like a huge cunt

That's why they are barely going to mention it, if the leaks are true
And Patty Jenkins hinted that in a sequel she would want to put Wonder Woman "a little later in the future" and in the US, which means not the present.

The DCEU has never failed me. I will always like the movies, no matter what anyone else tells me

To be fair that's the result of an unfortunate series of decisions, starting from having MoS and it's apocalyptic events as the start of this universe

You present Supes as the first major superhero... but then Batman's a veteran with a dead Robin? And he somehow had no reaction to the 24 HOURS threat Zod made to the planet? And WW intervenes to kill a cave troll but not to save her damn planet? It's pure improvisation, the bad kind

She was depressed because Steve Rogers died.

You're mentally ill. Seek help

In other news, how do you all feel about mera?

I'm hyped about the fact we may see wonder woman and her share a scene

What's so special about Mera and WW being together?

Yeah no, thats not gonna fly. About the only excuse I could see is Diana slumming it on Themyscira during that time not knowing whats happening on the outside world. Which speaking of, doesnt time work differently on the island or something? Anyway you spin it, it looks bad on Diana big time. A guy going off to fight in WW2 to protect his family back home looks a hell of a lot better than her moping around because she lost a guy she knew for about a week
Costume looks nice, and shes hot, but Im not entirely sold on DCEU Aquaman yet. Want a great Aquaman movie, just not sure if I want a DCEU one. Certainly looks better than the JL costume

>The best DCEU film so far
That's not saying much. It could still be dog shit and be above the rest of the DCEU

>What's so special about Mera and WW being together?

Spot the Homo.

Beautiful artwork
Nice themiskyra
Very beautiful and of cleam to Snydershitverse

>but Im not entirely sold on DCEU Aquaman yet.

Not that guy.
Oddly enough out of everything I've seen from JLA I'm most hyped for Aquaman. He (not in appearance) gives me a Batman: BatB vibe that I'm pretty excited for.

Oh it's an entirely physical attraction thing. Sorry for giving you more credit than you deserve. I was expecting some little known comic fact about them buds or something to with Flashpoint. My bad, I let my expectations get too high.

Jesus Christ, who hired you?

Just earning his ears

How much do you think he gets paid?

I hope you guys realize how insufferable you are. We've come to a full circle when even saying good things about a DC comic counts as [other company] shilling

And have another past movie that ends up having to explain why she didn't do shit until 2015? What'll it be, Vietnam or WWII? I don't know how they can paint Diana as a benevolent person who cares for helping others (unlike the other Amazons), but then casually have her be absent for the majority of atrocities over the past 100 years. Especially MoS.

>0.00 has been deposited in your account

>I'm hyped about the fact we may see wonder woman and her share a scene
Why? If anything, it'll be Heard upstaging Gadot the entire time.

Just because they don't make reference to them in the movies doesn't mean she would have been absent for all of the atrocities. And the planet was being terraformed, there's every chance she was either helping somewhere else or defending her home

>Yfw Wonder Woman makes PoC flop and it's losses negate the profit of GOTG2

>Audiences love magic

Circe and Cheetah can be easily done then. They just go with God curse Cheetah instead of "science gone wrong" cheetah

PoC?

Pirates of the Caribbean

I think he means Pirates of the Caribbean.

>Extras have to be fit/athletic as fuck
>Main Amazon is a walking skeleton

I fucking hate nepotism. Fuck you Snyder and all your WB executive friends.

>Is it true all the amazons are adopting her accent to pretend it's done on purpose?

Yes but that's probably Patty trying to make the best of a shit situation

A fucking woman can get that ripped. She would have to work a shit load harder to get that muscle mass than you would. You have no excuse

My girlfriend and a friend of ours. Hopefully more.

That's a pretty good Mera

Musclefags are so fucking retarded. Wonder Woman has literally never looked like that.