Injustice year 4 Storytime

WEEK
OF
INJUSTICE
prev threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/username/Harambe/type/op/

We still need to make that bottom panel a Sup Forums banner

Harley has

>helped the Joker operate on Lois Lane to link her heartbeat to the trigger of a nuke in Metropolis. She has, as of Year 4, shown no remorse for this.
>upon finding out Lois was pregnant, her only reaction was "Why can't we keep the submarine?" in spite of her sob story about her child later. She also shows no sympathy for Superman losing his kid.
>killed at least two cops upon breaking out of Arkham following Joker's death.
>opened all of the cells in Arkham Asylum when Superman showed up with the express desire of causing the death of some heroes. This leads to the death of Dick Grayson.
>electro-tortured the Flash for fun while he was incapacitated.
>knocked out, kidnapped, bound, and gagged a 12-year-old boy in a private location.

And her only motivation during all of this is revenge for muh Joker. Good lord, does Batman not have one other person he could keep around instead of her?

>gets to watch the wannabe god get fucked up
>gets to watch Zeus' illegitimate child get fucked up
>if the fighting between them stops, she gets to kill the woman involved with Zeus's infidelity

Hera's getting off on this, isn't she?

I love that writers like to push that Superman and Wonder Woman are like equals, but every time it gets down to show this in a technical way Superman fucks Wonder Woman shit up something fierce. Equals my shit.

You know, in hindsight, this is Batman's fault. He has two 'heroes' fighting to the death because of his petty schemes. And surely he must have known things would turn out this way.

Come to think of it, Superman's worst moments typically are the result of Batman's insurgency poking at them.

The explanations for Superman momentarily losing the fight was pretty dumb.

>ever since Lois died Superman has lost his fear
>it was his fear that made him a strong and better fighter
>without fear he doesn't care about shit anymore and thus cannot tap into his hero force to pull out hidden strength

>NGHHH
>Not Naargh
A disappointing start.

>And surely he must have known things would turn out this way.

He couldn't. Come on. How would he know that Hippolyta would strike a deal with fucking Hera, of all people, in order to wake Wonder Woman from her magical slumber? He didn't even knew she was Zeus' bastard daughter. So how would he know that Hera would have reasons to get revenge on Wonder Woman for that?

I don't know why, but seeing Wonder Woman beat the fuck out of Superman is pretty hot.

What's wrong with me?

You probably was raised by a strict mother.

I mean more that Superman and Wonder Woman would fight each other relentlessness, to the death if necessary. He intentionally chose Wonder Woman to fight against Superman, remember?

He probably thought it wouldn't come to that. It was Wonder Woman, after all, that asked a fight to the death so Superman could kill whoever opposed him. He probably thought that by choosing Wonder Woman, Superman and Wonder Woman wouldn't want to fight each other, forcing Superman to give up his claim to Earth.

I was actually.

Is Bruce autistic?

How long do those pills last?

>Superman doesn't immediately turn around and heat vision her head off

Just fuck my life up.

Bruce 'No Fun Allowed' Wayne.

Kick her ass, Barry. Remember when at Batman let her torture you.

Are you really asking that question?

>Damian exists in this comic purely to get his ass kicked

Is Hermes faster than Flash?

Hey, all it's missing is Solomon and the Shazam bestoyers will be all here.

>Eros

What is he going to do? Fuck everyone into submission?

you guys are woke as fuck today

Does anyone else find it fucked up how Wonder Woman decided to turn back on her patron gods for Superman? All Zeus want is for Superman to step down and hand him his rule on Earth, but she'd rather go against her father and principal god for the KBC.

Then later on Superman allies himself with Poisedon threatening to drown the amazons and demigods in Themyscera if Zeus don't step down and what Wonder Woman do? She's chocked, of course, but after seeing her sisters almost drowning she runs right back to Superman.

Hell, in the game she invades Themyscera to subjugate the amazons, so whatever.

He could make everyone horny and attempt to fuck each other. This could actually resolve all problems. If Superman and Batman would just fuck their issues maybe there'd be peace.

the dick she lusts for but hasn't gotten

>your homeland and the values of people you've spent your entire life among
>being cucked out of getting Supercock by Lois

Wonder Whore is a masochist.

This is still pretty fucked up. Though, in hindsight, this is probably something Batman planned rather than something that Harley did spur of the moment.

All Superman needs is Jesus to beat them up.

>Superman acts like this
>no one saw his supervillain tendencies coming

That was quite lunatic of you, Clark.

Harley wanted the gucci boy dick

Stop trying to blame everything on Batman, dude.

Raven a cute. A CUTE!

It was Batman's idea to get as many of the Regime members of the the fight as they could in Year 3. It's possible he didn't want Billy to get caught up in the upcoming fight.

Or Harley could just be out of her mind and grabbed him because she wants the Shazcock. I don't know. Either seems reasonable.

>Or Harley could just be out of her mind and grabbed him because she wants the Shazcock.

That's it.

So why was Wonder Woman fighting Superman?

I've only ever serene her constantly suckin his dick. Standing up to him is weird looking.

>Joker
>Green Arrow (already in a relationship)
>Shazam (a 12-year-old)

I don't understand her taste in men.