Why is no one talking about how FUN this movie is?

Why is no one talking about how FUN this movie is?

Other urls found in this thread:

peta.org/blog/greatest-showman-cruel-racist-history/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wk008ADh4iY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

N-N-N-NIPPLE SHOT

I was trying to figure out the actress was during the entire movie, but I don't even think the character had a name.

That bearded bitch was annoying.

she deserves an Oscar.

It's racist.

It was fucking pretty good, even though I didn’t know it would be a full on musical going in, that bar song with Efron and Jackman was amazing

how?

WHAT IF WE REWRITE THE STARS

Jackman is amazingly charismatic.

peta.org/blog/greatest-showman-cruel-racist-history/

PT Barnum being racist doesn't make the movie racist.
I don't agree with spreading misinformation, which the movie does, but it's very well executed and inspiring.

Maybe we should encourage research culture and not blindly following idols.

I love how critics bash this movie because it wasn't racist enough. They wanted the movie to portray Barnum as an asshole racist instead of being sympathetic and defending the minorities.

Will he come out now that he doesn't need to keep up the leading action guy image?

Never, he’s in it for the long run

Leave Hugh alone!

I mean, revisionism is bullshit.

He's married with kids. Although his wife is 20 years older so there's definitely something weird going on.

this is his REAL wife

She is 13 years older than him.

She bought him a career.

HERE WE ARE NOW

ENTERTAIN US

I'm a heterosexual male which means I didn't watch this GAY shit movie. If I wanted to watch a movie about circus freaks I'd watch that old movie with the one of us scene or something

she's also 60 pounds heavier than him

Oh wow, he's married to Margot Robbie?

I'm not going to read propaganda by the people who've been trying to close the circus for two decades

The kino song

youtube.com/watch?v=Wk008ADh4iY

I don't want to hear a beep from idiots who killed more animals than any other collective they accuse of the same, under even shittier justifications than anyone else can make up.

>Don't watch that! Historically the guy irl was a racist Nazi!
>Of course we should change history and put POC in a place they never were, diversity and revision is great!