How badly will they fuck up the inevitable tv or movie adaptation?

How badly will they fuck up the inevitable tv or movie adaptation?

>It's the Bioware makes the same game again, now with different textures episode

>Series indefinitely iced
>height of it's popularity was half a decade ago
>Scifi shit is expensive
What makes you think this is ever happening? Also there isn't much to fuck up since half of the series is a massive fuck up as it is.

are you implying the original material was anything other than a fuck up?

Theres still plenty of material to work around with

>EA shitcanning the franchise except for maybe some future mobile exploitation
>having a movie ever
They made an attempt to arrange one at its all-time high of positive relevance between ME2 and ME3, and even that fell through. It's a precious mercy that we will now 100% never ever see a ME movie adaptation.

It will get the Max Payne treatment.

No there isn't, the universe was so effectively shitcanned that the "revival" (which was a massive flop btw) had to take the series to another goddamn galaxy.

There's nothing they could do that's worse than what ME3 and ME:A have already done.

It can't be nearly as bad what nu-BioWare did to their Mass Effect.
Regardless, it won't happen. Aside from being a video game movie, refer to and

After Andromeda, there isn't going to be a Bioware anything for at least another five years.

Nigga, they are making a fucking Slenderman movie this year, if something exists, it will be milked for shekels by hollywood at some point

good

Same was true for Warcraft, movie was still done and the second one will cater to animefags since it was most popular with the chinks.

How do we stop the Chinese from having awful taste in films?

there's one final solution for China in general

I'm surprised we didnt have a Dragon Age adaptation.

Can't do shit, everything is made in China, so no matter what you do to them, we're the ones being fucked as a consequence.

Can't fuck up a fucked up material

ME3 was good for 95% of the game though which is why the ending was so jarring, it was the first bad thing in the game really.

>Can't fuck up a fucked up material
Sure you can. Just look at the jump from the PT to the ST. Never say that things can't get worse.

>ME3 was good for 95% of the game though which is why the ending was so jarring, it was the first bad thing in the game really.
Fuck no. Everything about the Geth dropping their desire to remain distinctly AI-type collective consciousnesses to become Pinocchio bots was retarded.

>muh animefags anything
>chinese

What kind of mental gymnastics are you doing, fucking moron?

Apparently, the kind you're incapable of understanding you fucking retard.

No, i understand that you are an idiot who makes shit up just for the sake of it.

Yeah I guess, they also made Cerberus too moustache-twirling when they were a little more grey and subtle before.
Tuchanka was kino though.

Unskippable dream sequence?

I'm not the one incapable of freely expressing myself. Get the fuck off the internet if the entire extent of your capabilities forming a conscious thought is done by cobbling memes together like "mental gymnastics".

Hypothetically if it did ever get adapted by Hollywood how would they even do it? The first game has a decent story but the movie would have to be over 3 hours long and they'd have to cut at least 2 planets, probably feros and the one where you find liara, probably even Novaria. That's half the game gone there. The second game has a terrible story that's irrelevant to the rest of the trilogy. ME2 could only work as a TV show with each character having their own episode, but even that would suck because half the characters are weak. ME3 has like 3 climaxes for 3 major plots so the only way to fit it into a cohesive 3 act 2hour movie would be to cut the geth and tuchanka storylines and only focus on the reaper invasion of earth which is the world part of the game. It would have to be a TV show with each season having a 200mil budget.

>cobbling memes

Stop speaking like an internet troglodyte, speak normal.

>black stronk female Shepard
>"le Shepard. Wrex." joke repeated 10 times over course of movie
>Liara becomes a badass quippy woman who enters into a romance with "I don't need no man" angry Tali
>Garrus is effectively mute side character who says "le calibrations" meme joke and nothing else
>Joker is a sassy red haired woman
>EDI doesn't exist because problematic
>Illusive Man is treated as true enemy, not the Reapers because Patriachy
>Asari are all ugly
>Everybody is a zhe
>the Thorian now looks like a big phallus
>Thane is a woman
>Zaeed is a woman
>Wrex is a woman
>Grunt is a woman
>Anderson is Leslie Jones

just watch

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

none of that sounds so bad, honestly. as long as they got the feel of the citadel and the tone of the world right, minor details like that wouldn't matter so much

Would "canon" movie Shepard be paragon or renegade?

renegay