DUDE TECHNOLOGY IS BAD LMAO

DUDE TECHNOLOGY IS BAD LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dbMtuJ1tZnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUDE COMPUTER CODE HAS FEELINGS TOO LMAO

DUDE NETFLIX

DUDE GIMMICKY PLOTLINES THAT APPEAL TO SOCIAL MEDIA MONGS WITH LIMITED ATTENTION SPANS LMAO

DUDE WHITE PEOPLE ARE SHIT LMAO

It's not even about technology anymore, not really. It's more like "hey this fantastical make believe magic thing would be really messed up if it really existed!!" in the guise of sci-fi.

Not great.

>Dude technology is bad!

>I mean, check out this parable - what if you were a mass murderer? We could catch you!

(never mind the fact that she had a switched on smart phone in her pocket the entire fucking time)

>Dude, what if...wait for it...we built a machine that kills people...

>omg, what's the twist...?

>IT KILLS PEOPLE.

>Woah.

DUDE everybody has eye implants that record everything and cant be turned off LMAO.

DUDE IT'S LIKE TWILIGHT ZONE FOR THE HARD OF THINKING LMAO

"torture is ok when I do it"
"Its ok I cased the joint for his relatives revenge"
"he doesn't have any"
"this makes me the moral victor"

DUDE WHAT ABOUT IF WE PORTRAY NERDS AS THE REAL VILLAINS IN SOCIETY LMAO

notice how in every episode its not the technology
thats inherently bad but how PEOPLE use it

especially in arkangel

it should have had a parental lockout for the parent from age 15-18 and disable itself completely after that.

But black mirror universe doesnt have safety features for any of the tech otherwise the episodes wouldnt work.

Its basically saying

>technology isnt bad
>it just isnt safe unless there is failsafes

this is especially evident in uss mcalister where todd should have been auto kicked from his mod/game vr session after x amount of time sitting idle maybe 30 min?

But the themes fit with the show quite well especially how this season was so rushed.

I'd take 10 black mirror seasons if it meant it get 5 good epsiodes and 5 junk ones

Well were four seasons in and the only decent episode was the pig fucking PM one

DUDE FUCKING ROBOT BEES LMAO

DUDE SHOOT A CYBER KID INTO SPACE LMAO

Why do you people inject race into everything?

DOOD BLACKED HORROR

DOOD CUT BLAG GIRLFREN

DUDE WHAT IF LITTLE ROBOT DOGS TOOK OVER THE WORLD *hits bong* WOULDNT THAT BE SO SCARY MAN

I'll inject my race into your mum, m80

DOOD MUHDALHEAD IS BLACK & KEK GYNO

DUDE WHAT IF IT WAS IN BLACK AND WHITE THAT WOULD BE SO DEEP BRO LIKE A ART FLIM

DUDE WHAT IF ISRAELI FUCKING MACHINES INVADED NORTH KOREA LMAO

Normies don't like this show, its too smart for them

But normies are its target audience

DUDE NORMIES DONT LIKE THIS SHOW ITS TOO SMART FOR THEM

This series is literally made for normie teenagers to relate to and feel WOAAH TECHNOLOGY DEEP PLOT TWISTS.

Episode would've been a thousand times better if he'd been an obviously guilty serial murderer/rapist/pedo/whatever. Would actually have you feel conflicted about taking pity on him.

t. normie teenager

I bet you related to this series and felt WOAAAH TECHNOLOGY DEEP PLOT TWISTS.

>too smart
>television
user...

I mean, there was no indication he was innocent.

She just said;

>BUT MUH DAD
>WE HAD A PROTEST AND A DOCUMENTARY!

Well, gee, I'm convinced. How hard would it have been for Brooker the lazy faggot to imply that the doctor had been the killer. Maybe that story would have had some relevance.

DUDE WHAT IF PHONE BUT TOO MUCH

Greg Egan & Ted Chiang anthology TV show when?

>DUDE WHAT IF WE MADE KILLING MACHINES THAT KILLED PEOPLE

*hits bong*

>AND THEN IT TOTALLY KILLS SOMEONE

DUDE WHAT IF I JUST UNPLUG MY COMPUTER LMAO

>white people are bad
>white people made technology
>technology is bad

WOAAHHH

Disgusting shameless samefag

I'm blak and even I was annoyed by it

Also why the fuck do Netflixs shows have so much gratuitous sex in them, is that what liberals think is "deep"

DUDE WHAT IF ROBOTS FELL IN LOVE WITH HOLOGRAMS LMAO

DUDE WHAT IF MY NUTRIBULLET HAD A MIND OF ITS OWN LMAO

Name a smarter show out right now

DUDE LET'S MAKE A TV SHOW AND CONDITION PEOPLE TO THINK EVERY EPISODE HAS TO HAVE A HUGE TWIST AND MAKE WHATEVER WE WANT BECAUSE NOT EVERYTHING NEEDS A TWIST TO GET THE AUDIENCE THINKING LMAO

Coronation Street

DIDE WHAT IF ROBOT TURNED EVIL?

I read that in Joe Rogan's voice.

If you like black mirror and think its intelligent then I definitely recommend Bill Nye saves the world it's right up your alley

There's enough maybes to allow your mind to make an easy escape and especially that little rant at the end suggests that the writers want you to see it like that.
>u can't torture dead people what if their inoncent!1!!
vs
>can you put a pedo rapists through too much torture
Hardly a pinnacle of writing but better than what they gave us.

Inside no 9

Goddamn faggot, you made me spill my coffee.

Shut up dude this Netflix Original makes me woke af bro. 9/11 was an inside job.

DUDE WHAT IF ROBOTS DIDNT KNOW THEY WERE ROBOTS AND LITERAL ANGELS APPEARED IN PEOPLES HEADS AND JIMI HENDRIX WAS IN THE FRAKKIN SHIP LMAO

>It's more like "hey this fantastical make believe magic thing would be really messed up if it really existed!!" in the guise of sci-fi.

Oh, so you mean like every other piece of science fiction?

smart =/= obvious twists & bad sci-fi gimmicks

Fucking Dunning–Kruger effect baby.

What do you mean by YOU PEOPLE?

what if your wife was like inside your head and she could see and feel everything you do? lol that would be nutty
and then you put her in a teddy bear lmao

Come on user, we all know every piece of tech in science fiction is real and has schematics available for confirmation from official Sup Forums engineers

DUDE NORMIES MEMES BUZZWORDS LMAO

was Metalhead (or whats its title) the least SJW episode? aside from strong woman and multikult gang

they ripped off Karl Pilkington

DUDE OVER REPRESENTATION OF MINORITIES LMAO

Probably the least anything, it had nothing to say. Also as for "strong woman", the whole episode annoyed me because she was doing the stereotypical thing in horror for women of being a panicking blubbery mess the whole time. I'm sure I would be shitting it too if a relentless shotgun dog was after me, but I just wanted her to get a grip and deal with it, it ca't be the first time she's had to deal with them if they are survivors of some robot apocalypse or whatever the fuck was going on.

Eh?

coming back tomorrow
hope it doesn't head the same way as black mirror

Its parallel with 15m merits. The dogs are made by the state to kill of outsiders. Works better than the actual army in Men against fire.

2 stories in black musuem, theres 2 separate ricky gervais podcasts with pilkington where he comes up with those exact ideas. One where he has a movie idea of putting dead loved one's brain in your brain, shared consciousness, which they rip the shit out of on the podcast, and one where a doctor has a machine that allows him to feel the patient's pain, which they rip the shit out of. Exact same plots as black musuem.

Young Sheldon

This episode sucked. Revenge isn't edgy. The only cool thing this episode had going for it was the throwbacks to previous episodes

Except older Black Mirror was barely even sci-fi, several episodes like trollface, waldo, national anthem used current technology, and several had very plausible tech.
Now it's just DUDE SENTIENT DIGITAL CLONES LMAO every episode.

I personally cannot wait till they adapt his second film idea, where Ted Dansen plays Brian, who has his brain implanted in the corpse of Tom Cruise, who goes on to play Ethan Hunt in Mission Impossible 8.

unfortunately the best episode of the season too

Old Black Mirror was also produced by an entirely different production company and network before the show became super popular and bought up by Netflix

DUDE RELIGION IS BAD LMAO
DUDE INTERRACIAL COUPLES EVERY EPISODE LMAO
DUDE F U C K I N G M O R A L D I L E M M A S ABOUT DIGITAL REPLICAS OF PEOPLE LMAO

DUDE NEARLY EVERY RELATIONSHIP IN BRITAIN IS INTERRACIAL

That's YOUR take, dumbass. Anyone else would see she doesn't have the moral high ground, because she literally did the same to him, what he did to her dad.

metalhead was kino because it was just bleak without any forced message or twist

Was Metalhead the Logan of TV?

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=dbMtuJ1tZnc

DUDE WHAT IF WE WENT SCAVENGING FOR A TEDDY BEAR EVEN THOUGH THERES KILLER ROBOTS ABOUT AND WE HAVE LITERALLY NO DEFENCE OR PLAN IF THEY APPEAR WHICH THEY SURELY WILL INSTEAD OF MAKING ONE OR WHATEVER OUT OF SOME CLOTH

It was also boring as shit and probably written in a day.

It was the shortest one yet felt longer than it should've been.

AND WHAT IF THOSE TEDDY BEAR WHERE DISCARDED DEAD WIFE MINDS?

it was also the best episode of the 6

AND WHAT IF THE AMAZING TECH WE HAVE THAT CAN PUT A DEAD WIFE MIND IN A TEDDY BEAR, WE JUST GAVE IT 2 BUTTONS TO COMMUNICATE 2 POINTLESS THINGS INSTEAD OF A WHOLE RANGE OF BUTTONS FOR FULL COMMUNICATION LMAO

Im a brainlet can you smart guys explain what the teddy bears meant?

BUT DUDE WHAT IF LIKE THEY ALL JUST DIED FOR GET THIS A TEDDY BEAR LIKE CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE IT wait hey what the fuck what's wrong with the color is my ipad broken

Wasn't joi fully artificial though? I thought the point of the replicated human codes were that they were an exact copy of the subjects entire dna

i think some kid was dying in wherver the people were surviving and they were just getting him a new teddy bear, i think that was literally it

AND WHY WOULD YOU NOT PUTTING HER IN A MMORPG SO HER DAUGHTER COULD TALK TO HER IN VR-MIND?

I think it sorta represented people trying to preserve their humanity even in the bleakest of conditions. A teddy bear is just a small thing but it offers comfort and represents something more than simply trying to survive.

I have never seen a more extreme decline into complete failure than BG. That final episode will go down as one of the all time great fucking awful endings ever conceived.

No.

Explicitly NOT like every other piece of science fiction.

I was kinda giving it the benefit of the doubt and assuming in retrospect they had consciousness loaded into them.

But it might seriously have just been a Teddy Bear.

I mean, who cares. We don't even know who these poeple are or what they're doing or living like so none of it matters anyway.

It's just a random, mentally challenged woman, getting killed by a robot dog.

I fucking thought that brain one seemed familiar holy fuck

Anyone else tired of the cyber concoiusnes episodes? That will never ever happen, might as well make an episode about black magic

DUDE BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY LMAO

You're not wrong my guys.

what are your favorite episodes?
National Anthem
The Entire History of You
White Bear
White Christmas

Shut Up and Dance
White Bear
Crocodile
White Christmas

Hang the DJ was different

DUDE WHAT IF TECHNOLOGY ACTUALLY WORKED PRETTY WELL LMAO

its not like the sims were suffering really, just enduring some shitty relationships perhaps but they had the will to go against it in the end, and it was a good way of finding a good match for the real people. No downside there that I could see.

Metalhead
Waldo

Crocodile was infinitely better than that dog shit