Why Does Sup Forums hates Cyclops ??

Wasnt he right.

Scott used to be a whiny boy scout for so long that when he actually stopped people were too used to it to think of Scott any other way. The same reason people still likeing wolverine despite him being a manlet who just drinks and complains all the time

Sup Forums likes old Scott, not bitch time displaced young Scott. In fact everyone hates the time displaced O5

Wolverine changed too tho
changed into a corpse

Nah. Just lucky. Really I just dislike that he put all his chips on something as fucking retarded as the Phoenix to fix shit.
Also a bit of this but most modern X-Men is trash and I blame fucking Schism for it

his power is dumb

Doesn't Young Scott keep saying his older self was a villain?

When if he googled a bit of history he could see all the shit mutants went through.

That was a long time ago.

Rightclops was awesome. Kidclops is a god damned pussy. They basically took what made Cyclops awesome away and wonder why people aren't buying this shit.

Scott who draws the hard line and shacks up with Emma instead of that cunt Jean was the best thing to happen to his character

No, he wasn't right but he's still taking credit for new mutants popping up on earth.

You may need to storytime it

I prefer how earnest these older comics were: hell of a contrast between this and every "urbane", trendy piece-of-shit condescending mouthpiece in Marvel comics these days. The writer is laying out the characters' beliefs and motivations in response to something that challenges them fundamentally, and using it as a foundation for the conflict in the story. Compare that America fucking Chavez.

Tykelops is shit and needs to go back to the past along with that bitch Jean

X-men could be in a really good place if they just fucking stopped with shit off brands of Logan, Scott, Jean, Bobby, and Hank.

Let those characters move on and have the younger X-Men characters actually fucking shine and replace the older ones. Give X-Men some actual new freshness.

Or just fucking nuke all muties to make way for inhumans to replace them and make those movie bucks. I'd be fine with that just so I don't have to look at the corpse of my favorite Marvel team just get fucked in the mouth by bad writing and shit head writer decisions.

I just finished New X-Men last week. How close am I to witnessing Rightclops?

Honestly I don't have a problem with the use of the old characters but I wish they'd do what they were doing with New X-Men and healthily mix them in with new ones. That was good! That worked.

Then they killed a ton of them and depowered most of the rest.

You're a ways off, New X-Men is nearly ten years old.

Scott has been my favorite X-men for years. He was doing he's best to help mutants and got shit on for one mistake that wasn't really his fault because he was possessed.

He was right about literally nothing.

They used to and then reddit started liking him.

That's the very reason they hate him.

Because he was right.