A big Trinity meeting coming up in August

>TRINITY #12

>Written by ROB WILLIAMS • Art and cover by CLAY MANN • Variant cover by BILL SIENKIEWICZ

>“DARK DESTINY” part one! Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman must turn to the mystic trinity of Dead Man, Zatanna and John Constantine when Red Hood, Artemis and Bizarro are sacrificed into the depths of the Pandora Pits by Circe and Ra’s al Ghul.

>On sale AUGUST 16 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T

>Trinity
>Dark Trinity
>Mystic Trinity
>Villain Trinity

Oh man, I'm actually excited for this!

>written by Rob Williams
into the trash it goes
also
Chinese trinity > Mystic

>Zatanna
>Clay Mann

that's all you needed to write

Mystic Trinity doesnt feel right, Im up for Johnny boy as the Batman but the Supes analogue should be Swamp Thing or Etrigan.

HE DIED FOR YOURS SINS

>Written by ROB WILLIAMS
dropped

>no Chinese Trinity

dropped

Nah Chinese trinity has been really disappointing lately. They hardly even interacting with each other since the first arc.

What about the joker Trinity?

The characters are still good and would be fun meeting others in the DCU. The book is just a little frantic because Yang is clearly trying to do as much as he can before it gets cancelled.

>4 trinities
>Not a trinity of trinities
DC pls.

>Villain Trilogy
Who?

I fucking KNEW DC was going to start pushing Zatanna hard. She wasn't just showing up in Justice League Action so much for no reason. I knew something was up.

>showing up in one fringe book
>"pushing hard"

They are good, but Chinese Batman and Wonder Woman (I even forgot their names) have been really lacking since Yang hardly spent any time in developing them which is why I don't care about seeing together outside NSM.

I feel like Alec should be a part of an elemental trinity with Animal Man.

Baixi had a whole mini arc with the Academy of the Bat and his sister the Alpaca
And Deilan's origin as the Green Snake is part of the current arc

Because Manapul writes readable comics.

>Baixi had a whole mini arc with the Academy of the Bat and his sister the Alpaca
Yeah and it was really weak.

>And Deilan's origin as the Green Snake is part of the current arc
Hopefully, it would be better than Baxi's arc.

This sounds so fucking dumb.

Trinity and Detective Comics are not fringe nor are they "one"

Manapul -> Bunn -> Williams
it's like DC hates the Trinity, giving them only shitty writers

Objectively wrong opinion.

>Manapul
>better than anyone
I will take Bunn and William over him anytime.

>mystic trinity of Dead Man, Zatanna and John Constantine
Soon we'll have a trinity of Dr Manhattan, Rorschach and Silk Spectre.

I didn't know about Tec, my mistake. But they are indeed fringe books. Batman, Wonder Woman, and Action (though everyone cares more about Superman) are the main books.

Williams' Martian Manhunter and Unfollow were great. Bunn's creator work is great. While, Manapul can't even write readable comics,

How the fuck did you draw up that conclusion?

Tec sells more than two of the main books you mentioned.

Dark Trinity and Clay Mann is enough reason for me to pick this.

The main books are the ones where the big storylines happen that generally dictate what happens in other books in the same line.

It's still not the main Batbook.

You have to be a special kind of retard to say Detective Comics is a fringe title for the publisher Detective Comics Comics.

>a company shouldn't be trying to sell its product
What alternate dimension do you live in?

Do you really think the book with Tynion on it is the main one over the one with King?

>Trinity
>Dark Trinity
>Mystic Trinity
Derivative, unoriginal, boring concepts repeated ad infinitum don't make good worldbuilding.

Why is John Constantine shown to be the Superman of his trinity when he's pretty much mystical Batman? Is because he bangs Zatanna and she's the Wonder Woman counterpart and they don't want to imply that Batman and Wonder Woman are even close to be a thing?

Because Deadman doesn't fit Batman at all.

Gotham Academy is a fringe book.

Demon Knights is a fringe book.

A book with like 5 batfamily members in it that's set in the main DCU and is acknowledged by other titles isn't fringe.

Fuck, sorry for my brain-fart. Deadman is on Superman's position, not Batman. That makes much more sense.

>mystic trinity of Dead Man, Zatanna and John Constantine

It's a binary. Main or fringe only, and there's only one main per franchise.

But dude le hypercrisis is real lmao
>333
SEE?!

Johns is the benchmark of creative bankruptcy.

Hype

August previews looking mighty nice. The Metal Men are coming back to Cyborg.

>Issue #12
>4 trinities
>4*3 = 12

Who'd be wondy stand-in? Abigail Arcane?

>Circe
>Ra's Al Ghul
>??????

What if Clark bullies Bizzaro :( ?

Lota trinities going on here.

Let's not forget that Clark did tell Bizarro to kill himself in his first appearance.

It's Lex but it should be Zod

Lex
Cheetah
Two-Face could be another Trinity

gee, I wonder who...

>Clark did tell Bizarro to kill himself
The heck?

Which one? There've been so many first appearances it's hard to keep track.

by the end of you year all heroes and villains operate in trinities
>Two face still keeps to himself but develops a third persona to stay relevant

The three jokers

Superman use to be dick back in the day.

Wtf is a chinese trinity

Secondary is the word you're looking for, not fringe.

Chinese Superman, Chinese Batman and Chinese Wonder Woman.

Read New Super-Man.

>Yang is clearly trying to do as much as he can before it gets cancelled
Haha that's one good joke user. We all know that ain't happening.... r-right?

I'm guessing it'll be done around #20. But they are bringing Kenan into some other stories so hopefully he'll stick around.

Praying for a JLC relaunch but I don't know how realistic that would be.

As much as I liked this book, I honestly started to get bored with it and its "I want your ((you))" cliffhangers.

Duh. Red, Green and Black.

>Black
I thought it was Grey, or is that just on E2?

They seem to be letting the shitty selling books go on until #17/18

Superwoman and New Super Man got a third arc and Cyborg is confirmed to go until #18. Blue Beetle is the other shitty selling one but it launched later

It's always nice when a company lets a writer shittalk it in a comic they publish

>JUSTICE LEAGUE #26

>Written by BRYAN HITCH • Art by FERNANDO PASARIN and OCLAIR ALBERT • Cover by BRYAN HITCH • Variant cover by NICK BRADSHAW
“LEGACY” part one! A group of heroes from a post-apocalyptic future escape into the past to stop their world from coming to be. But to do it they’re going to need the help of the Justice League—who just happen to be these time travelers’ parents!

>On sale AUGUST 2 • 32 pg, $2.99 US • RATED T

>CYBORG #15

>Written by JOHN SEMPER JR. • Art and cover by WILL CONRAD • Variant cover by CARLOS D’ANDA

>“AFTERMATH” part two! Anomaly’s horrific dream is realized when the O.T.A.C. virus changes nearly all flesh and blood on Earth into cold hard steel. Now humanity’s last hope, Cyborg, Beast Boy, and a band of rebels led by Vic’s mother, Elinore Stone, embark on a suicide mission to find the cure. Their first obstacle? The infected super-scientist Doc Magnus and his newly twisted robot army, the Metal Men!

>On sale AUGUST 2 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T

>Art by FERNANDO PASARIN and OCLAIR ALBERT •

They are really trying with this book.

>AQUAMAN #27

>Written by DAN ABNETT • Art and cover by STJEPAN SEJIC • Variant cover by JOSHUA MIDDLETON

>“UNDERWORLD” part three! Aquaman lives! Threatened by the return of Atlantis’ natural-born ruler, King Rath accelerates his plan to scrub the sunken city of all its ancient magical treasures—but why is he stockpiling magic? Whatever the reason, Rath will need all the firepower he can get when Mera breaks through the barrier surrounding the city!

>On sale AUGUST 16 • 32 pg, FC • $3.99 US • RATED T

Whoops forgot pic

>it's a time travel arc
>again

>WONDER WOMAN #28

>Written by SHEA FONTANA • Art by DAVID MESSINA • Cover by JESUS MERINO • Variant cover by JENNY FRISON

>“HEART OF THE AMAZON” part three! With the immediate threat subdued, Diana thought she could take time to help Etta Candy recover from her wounds…but will her presence put Etta in even more danger?

>On sale AUGUST 9 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • FC

wew lad

That's a really great cover. The solicit sounds great too. Semper's plots are always intriguing, but his scripting lacks a lot since it's his first comic work. Should've paired some co writer with him.

Thats beautiful

Those designs look like fucking shit.

Those GL kids don't look like Jess or Simon

This is like what, the fourth time travel arc by Hitch?

>Wonder boy
>wearing pants
fuck OFF

>dark Skinned Flash
Oh fuck, Iris got cucked

By JESSICA

>15 issues
>Still on Anomaly

The Anomaly arc ends at 18 fwiw

>it's another time travel episode
Does Hitch know that there are other high concepts?

>Wonder Woman
>a main book

>No Trinity from China
Why would they miss out on this opportunity to unite ALL the trinity's?

Underrated get

xddd so funny

They are part of 7 parliaments.
Just on E2. Feel free to ignore E2.

Supergirl is getting a new artist.

>SUPERGIRL #12

>Written by STEVE ORLANDO—Art and cover by ROBSON ROCHA and DANIEL HENRIQUES—Variant cover by STANLEY “ARTGERM” LAU

>“EMERALD ERADICATION” part one! Emerald Empress’ attack on Supergirl begins as her new Fatal Five assembles. Empress’ plan to destroy Supergirl’s present to preserve her future goes into full swing as Supergirl tries to hold her own—but soon even her abilities are out of her control.

>On sale AUGUST 9 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T

I'm glad. While the art on Supergirl hasn't been bad it's just way too different to everything else DC is doing so it becomes pretty jarring. Also Kara looks like a 15 year old instead of the 18+ she is.

>While the art on Supergirl hasn't been bad
Uh no it's been pretty bad

The main guy is one of the worst Rebirth artists and I'm baffled as to why DC let him on a book that has a show

This so hard. It really should be someone else.

I always like kids of heroes arcs
fuck it, legggo

Orlando is a shit writer and thinks Kara is 16

Should be Dr. Fate.

>It's Rot World
>But with Machines