which one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lXzom_midg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only low test soyboys don't choose Joan

the one with a benis

Patrician. Best wife, best girl.

any of them. i'm so ronery.

In-show? Neither. Betty is proven to be a relentlessly awful, manipulative, and cold bitch. She’d be insufferable. Joan is smug as fuck and uses her sexuality to manipulate all the men despite later proving she’s ultimately a dumb roastie who literally whores herself out for her job.

The only correct choice is Trudy Campbell.

the hot one

If I had to pick probably betty . Joan is sexier but betty is top of the line classic wife material.

You forgot Alison brie tho which would complicate the choice but for me it's still betty. She would produce truly master race kids.

I’ll take Daddy Don

Best wife AND best secretary
Pete truly is /ourguy/ to the extreme

the epitome of marry vs fuck

this guys a peervert

>marrying Betty

Have you WATCHED the show?

>ywn be personally zou bisou'd on your birthday

Don't know the characters so left.

>not watching the goat tv show

Fuck I loved this movie

>Normies already grossed out by the tooth/forcefeeding scene
>This happens

Left. She has real tits and doesn't look like she sucked off 10000 cocks.

Disclaimer: I never watched Mad Man

neither

>She has real tits
What the FUCK did he mean by this?

>tripfag is a massive gelatinous faggot
who would have thought

Neither really

It really takes a special pair of tits to make January Jones look flat

Her temperament is fine it's just don gas lighted her.

/thread

Imagine being this fucking handsome. It's really not fair.

Really upping the adjective game.

>Betty is proven to be a relentlessly awful, manipulative, and cold bitch.
That only really happened after Don cheated on her and treated her like shit repeatedly. In the first few seasons she was actually a very good wife and in a lot of ways remained loyal to Don over the years. She never kept the kids from him and never revealed his secret no matter how much she hated him. Had Don treated her better she would have remained a good wife because it was almost a complex to her to always be perfect and put on the right show.

All that being said Trudy is best choice.

Christina Hendricks has fake tits

Yeah Betty (and Megan too) get way too much hate considering how much of an ass was throughout the whole show.
But Trudy is still all the positives of both with literally none of the negatives

Christina Hendricks is the only woman who I've felt a serious urge to break my nofap life for.

>watched this movie one and and Brimstone the next day with a friend
>he asked me if there's something going on with two incest movies in a row

What fucking movie?

this, I thought that was a major theme, that good women turn to shit through emotional neglect

Never liked either of them, tbqh. If I had to choose a waifu from Mad Men, I'd probably choose Don's pothead step daughter.

I probably shouldn't post this then

Clearly a late bloomer.
Lots of women grow into their bodies well into their twenties.

Source?

I honestly sided with the doctor up until this point

>kike

No thanks.

Easily, easily Joan. Not even a choice.

That and she clearly gained weight (in the best of ways). She also wears push up bras to make them higher, in the left picture they're still big, they're just not high up because it's not a push up.

ALWAYS THE REDHEAD

Gee I wonder

>pretty,thin,blonde with goddess-tier facial aesthtetics
>dumb titcow with a wonky face and is such a slob shes fatter than me

anyone with even one ounce of culture would pick Betty

Luckily for me I've practically seen all of her stuff.
Still though, she's enough to make you believe God exists. She's not a complete whore either, she has that educated sultry look.

do men really feel this way when they look at a woman?
>tfw no man will ever love you enough to murder thousands of people in order to make a cure to impregnate you.

Joan of course. But in my mind she looks like this.

It's actually a major fucking spoiler in the movie.

A Cure for Wellness

a cure for wellness
pretty good psych-horror

men consider fucking every non family female they come across between the ages of post puberty and menopause

and that's on the conservative end of things

Do it user jewish girls are into really kinky shit in bed.

>2hrs 30mins
>Pretentious as fuck trailer
>Bad reviews

No fuckin thanks

>Bad reviews

No shit user look at that webm and tell me it had a chance

>this way
If by that you mean "infinite desire", then yes, and it's something women can't even fathom, because they're inherently programmed to be selfish and self-absorbed while men seek to exalt a notion. I don't mean this in a negative way, it's just something I've noticed over the decades.

Men's ultimate "bad" fantasy of desire is
>"I will burn this entire planet to ashes just to have you be mine forever"
While women's is
>"If I can't have you I will kill you and then myself".

>It's actually a major fucking spoiler in the movie.
The build up makes up for it and you kind of figured out what was going on 30% in

I marathoned the entire series and just finished it a couple days ago. My life feels so empty. What the fuck am I supposed to do now? Also, between those two, Joan.

This is her in Firefly back in 2002. She was old enough then.
Her current tits are fake as fuck. Injected fat. Kinda like what Kim-fuck a Nigger-Kardashian has with her ass.

dawn ~

Chesty La Roux, Tits McGee, Busty O’Hoolihan.

you're an idiot and should stop posting

Only part about Mad Men I didn't really like was how they tried to portray Megan as some sort of hot broad, when in fact she was just fucking goofy looking.

What if she just, you know, fattened up? I remember reading an article right when Mad Men premiered about how some of the actresses were told to put on weight because plumper figures were more the standard of attractiveness in the 60s. Maybe Hendricks just hogged out and it turned out for the best?

She was attractive enough when she kept her mouth shut. But they even addressed her weird teeth on the show and she was a failed actress, so even in show she wasn't meant to be really gorgeous.

Tits don't grow from that to this naturally.

this

Yes, they do. Pretty commonly.

The only true choice.

In her leaked pictures they are obviously natural, in the picture you posted she's wearing a push up bra.

yees yes go get her goyi--- guy.she's really good for you

I'd turn straight for her

t.totalfaggot

it's gotta be a trip being a famous woman knowing that at any given time there are hundreds if not thousands of online arguments and discussions about your titties raging

Actually they do, retard. Weight and aging can do all kinds of things.

I would take Peggy over her. The Brooklyn accent makes me wretch.

youtu.be/lXzom_midg0

>no linda cardelini

>that finger sniff

>tfw first day of nofap and Christina Hendricks is all ove5 Sup Forums

Look at her earlier work in Firefly. She has C cup titties. C cub tits don't grow to DDD without at least sagging. Her current tits are firm. Pic related is from her leaks. Pushup bra is not there. Tits are fake.

Just stop it you autist.

> firm
> he didn't see her braless pics

dude...

They look pretty natural in those jogging pics.

Breasts are pretty much just fat. They only increase if the whole body fat ratio goes up.
It's why muscular girls lose her tits when they star working out.

my brothers of african descent

Being Kevin Spacey

REAL best girl coming through

left, betty is literally perfect and would help me make perfect mixed brown/ aryan babies

>brown/ aryan

>Breasts are pretty much just fat
Yes
>They only increase if the whole body fat ratio goes up.
Not always. A good portion of women see breast growth in middle age that outpaces overall body fat increases. Also, hormonal shifts due to various medications (not only limited to birth control) can change women's bra sizes. Certain medications used in treating depression have breast growth as a side effect. I have also heard HRT can cause it.

>brown/ aryan