Tangled the series

Why haven't I heard anything about this

Sup Forums prefers to talk shit about shit. not praise what is good.

That one guy who hated Rapubzel was a douche

iknorite its a good show and punz is cute as hell in this.

It is very bland imo, nothing worth talking about.

The art style is good, but everything else just doesn't stick out to me.

>girls holding hands
not holding yours

>hey babe wanna /ss/?

They only aired a couple of episodes so far.

Yeah it's pretty typical Disney Kids tv stuff. Same stories, same lessons different characters.

The trying to hide her hair stuff was stupid. Why would anyone be mad? Fucking healing hair.

Honestly, I feel like Disney jumped the gun when they ordered a 2nd season before Season 1 came out, ratings have really slipped hard. Less than a million viewers in recent episodes.

AND IT'S AIRING ON THE MAIN NETWORK, IT'S NOT LIKE DISNEY XD WHERE NO ONE WATCHES IT.

The art direction is delightful

That's a shame.

Legit gripes. I wish they moved along the main story arc faster.

It is NOT good. That's why. It has a shitty art style and cheap animation. Also the show should be called Let's Shit On Eugne: The Animated Series.

If you're a guy you got no reason to see this junk. Of course if you're a cuck, simp, neutered beta male? Then yeah the show is for losers like you.

Geez, who took a piss in your cereal today?

Uncle Monty did nothing wrong.

Her dad was mad about it, though. Magic hair was the reason she was abducted. Having it grow back was one of her dad's worst nightmares after he finally got her back because she'd had it cut off.

Also Cassandra doesn't want to go to a convent.

I fucking love this series

>hey rap wanna get pegged?

Qilf

Currently its on one of Disney's hiatuses but when it was airing there was at least one thread an episode.

It's pretty good but the goddamn hiatuses are so infuriating.